Deleted

Chivalry: Medieval warfare

Couldn't find a thread about this so here goes.

Has anybody heard of this game? It looks pretty decent to me, I'm a sucker for medieval style games, it looks a lot like Mount and Blade/ War of the Roses sort of slammed together.

Heres the official website: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/

And here's some dude doing a lets play on the beta:

Apparently its scheduled for release on October 16th, I personally am looking forward to it.

EDIT: Game is now available on steam! Played it for about 3 hours myself and am having a blast!
    Last edited by mmoc2aff718493; 2012-10-19 at 01:56 PM.

I purchased War of the roses before I heard of Chivalry both the same type of game. This is actually the long awaited standalone game of the HL2 mod Age of Chivalry so I may have to pick it up upon release as I had ALOT of fun in the original mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game looks really fun, a few of my friends have purchased it and said nothing but good things about it so i suppose i'll pick it up and join in on the action!

Necroing this thread, but just got this game, it is really addicting.

Deleted

Because Criken is worth watching. Chances are it might even convince you to buy the game.

Deleted
    Thanks for the video, Istaril. This made me laugh so hard. Seems like the game isn't that polished. Looks fun though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Criken's video made me buy it and play around in it.
    Its harder than it looks, haven't encountered any of the bugs he found however.