[A] Former player looking to join a social raiding guild as monk

Hello fellow WoW players!

I am a former raider making a return to WoW. It has been a good bit of time since I raided (wotlk) but I never had problems picking up strats and I am eager to try out the new class and get back into raiding. If any guilds out there are recruiting new monks and are looking for a mature, social member, look no further!

Please PM me or reply here if you would like to know more about me or tell me about your guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, and welcome back to WoW. =] What spec monk are you looking to play?
    <I Think It Cleaves> is a newly reformed Alliance 10man that is transferring to a new server next week. We are currently recruiting a tank, possibly a healer, and 2 melee DPS. We will be raiding Wednesday/Thursday/Monday, 6-9pm Pacific Time. Raiding will start either the week after next, or two weeks after - depending on how long it takes our raiders to gear up. Would this be a good fit for you?
    If so, I would love to hear from you. You can contact me in game (Proxzy@Azuremyst), through realid (sasslefrassed@yahoo.com) or if you'd like to take a look at our guild website: itic-az.enjin.com.
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.