Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Halloween is for children...

Halloween is awesome, slutty costumes everywhere, and I get to use my Jedi and Lando Costumes!
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Favored Holiday ^_^. After my birthday of cores.

I like it for the sole fact of horror movies etc. Other than that, I don't. Mainly because of what's it's become. An excuse for trashy girls to dress like trash and get drunk etcetc.

Other than that, it's whatever. Probably going to some Museum of Fear this weekend. We heard there's this little girl that walks towards you with a knife and sings all creepy-like.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I'd like to ask Americans if they celebrate Halloween as big as I see them do on TV. Its a pretty big deal I hear.

Here in the UK, its hardly celebrated at all especially the part of the UK I live, (Essex). No one trick or treats, you'll be lucky to see any decoration besides a Pumpkin (I hear there's a Pumpkin shortage this year) outside... which is a shame I would love to go over the top one Halloween, but no one really cares about it
    When I was younger I remember people all over town walking around at night knocking at neighbors doors. Seems just a few years ago people started trick or treating in the day and there are also less people then I remember. I guess they're afraid of kidnappers, but this is a gated community...

I love the day after Halloween for all the candy on Clearance. Otherwise I think it's lame.

At 29, I don't really care one way or the other. It's a fun time for children, that's about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Halloween is pretty HUGH here in the USA. You better have caddy to hand out or else. Plus I like all the Halloween specials on T.V.
    "Canada is a country where fake girlfriends live"
    I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on your sister.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StickYou View Post
    Halloween is pretty HUGH here in the USA. You better have caddy to hand out or else. Plus I like all the Halloween specials on T.V.
    Depends where you live. I haven't had a kid stop by my apartment for Halloween candy once in the 3ish years I've lived here.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Grumpy Moogle does not like Halloween. I think since I've been 15, I've dressed up once, and even then we just went to some house where there was less than 10 people.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I usually do for Halloween:

http://montrosecrawl.com/photos
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Grumpy Moogle does not like Halloween. I think since I've been 15, I've dressed up once, and even then we just went to some house where there was less than 10 people.
    The last time I ever trick or treated was when I was 15 I think, or around there. I put on my skate helmet, grabbed my skateboard, and went as a "skater". I still laugh thinking about it, cuz I came up. Some people were a little annoyed though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    The last time I ever trick or treated was when I was 15 I think, or around there. I put on my skate helmet, grabbed my skateboard, and went as a "skater". I still laugh thinking about it, cuz I came up. Some people were a little annoyed though.
    This was when I was 20 or so, I went as Trunks from DBZ. Even colored my hair, though it didn't turn out that well. Didn't know anybody there except my roommate though, so that plus my natural timidness, I didn't do or say much.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I like Halloween because of the theme and the way people dress and the whole scary stuff, but I don't like to participate and dress silly.
    My thoughts exactly, i love the feel of halloween, when i think of it, i instantly picture a dark stormy night and people out dressed as scary shit, i dont participate in it myself, but i just love the feeling of halloween :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    This was when I was 20 or so, I went as Trunks from DBZ. Even colored my hair, though it didn't turn out that well. Didn't know anybody there except my roommate though, so that plus my natural timidness, I didn't do or say much.
    I can see you pulling that costume off.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    Anyone else who loves Halloween?
    I like the cheap sweets on offer after the holiday is over.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Halloween was cool when I was a kid, today I have no idea what the hell happened to it. What happened to dressing as a ghost or something scary? Instead we get slutty nurse costumes (not the Silent Hill kind). I guess the candy hasn't changed but then again my younger brother got fruits like an apple in his bag last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    Anyone else who loves Halloween?
    May I have my youth back? I'd like to go trick or treating with friends again.

Nobody gives a 6'1 man candy, they just point a gun at you and tell you to get off their porch

I love it too. I still dress up at 20, granted I don't get candy for myself, I go out with my niece, who is currently 4. I'm going as a pirate again, but I got a spiffier costume. :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Halloween is for children...
    I'm too mature to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    My thoughts exactly, i love the feel of halloween, when i think of it, i instantly picture a dark stormy night and people out dressed as scary shit, i dont participate in it myself, but i just love the feeling of halloween :P
    This for me. I am much more excited about the fall harvest time of year. Halloween seems to be the holiday that announces that summer is over and autumn is here.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!