Thread: Enhancement Q&A

Arrow Enhancement Q&A

was thinking we should have a place for questions and feedback rather than open a topic each time we don't know something. I'll start this with a question about our weapon enchants. should we use Elemental Force or Windsong until Dancing Steel becomes affordable? I know the former scales with our mastery but I'm currently running EM+PE, which has haste>mastery. I'm constantly having at least 2 Windsong buffs up btw.
    VII.

The FAQ will be opening up soon.

Elemental Force is better with Mastery>Haste. Windsong is better with Haste>Mastery. But, as always, sim it to see which is higher dps.

For me, I was using Windsong with a Haste>Mastery setup, but recent sims showed I could get a 1.3k DPS increase with Elemental Force and a Mastery>Haste setup, so it all depends on your gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have an Enhancement FAQ that should be posted this weekend. Our last writer has moved on to other things and didn't have time to continue updating for MoP, so we had to ask for some volunteers, but we've reviewed the applications and it should be posted soonish.