Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
20
... LastLast
  1. #181
    Brewmaster Azahel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Moon Guard
    Posts
    1,257
    Andwin dies? Well, waters of the vale...

    "Posting impassionately, they say you don't care. Posting nothing, they say you ignore. Posting with passion, you incite trolls. Posting fluff, you say nonsense. Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale.
    There is no win, there is only slow degradation." Tseric and the truth about WoW community.

  2. #182
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I'm ambivalent on whether he lives and has to spend the rest of his life knowing that he'd become a betrayal of everything Thrall tried to get him to stand for, or dies and realizes in his last moments that he was wrong. I'm just saying, if he has to die, I do think he deserves an epic end where it takes hundreds to kill the orc who killed by thousands.
    I just dont want him to die, it would be a total "shit" on the whole Hellscream storyline in general, his father, Garrosh, everything, it would just be taking a shit on him, won't make sense for me.

  3. #183
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,131
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Seems some people didn't pay attention to the quests.

    What was Anduin seeking? The great magical HEALING waters of the Vale. What if this magical water is used to heal/resurrect Anduin?
    Just saying..........
    ... Fridge Brilliance! Granted, I haven't gotten to the Vale yet, and I'd almost completely forgotten about that plot hook in Jade Forest (haven't done Kasarang because my rogue is on the run from the Alliance; plan to do it on my monk to galvanize her against the faction war coming to Pandaria).

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  4. #184
    Herald of the Titans MrHappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Are we sure that the Naaru Crystal that was datamined is part of the Black Temple Scenario? It's the first artifact quality item ingame, and could play a heavy role in the Wrathion/Anduin storyline by using Naaru powers to Rez Anduin. Would be a perfect setup to Anduin being at the head of the 'Army of Light'.
    plausible and i would like it if he came back less of a pansy...so for now i shall enjoy his death
    www.cherishyourit.ca MCTS - Win 7, MCTS - AD, A+, Security+

  5. #185
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    See how you can be wrong.. I am a horde player.... But critical enough not to be a horde fan boy. I love the game as a whole. And I stand to the horrible Garrosh voice. Voice actors are out there by the masses of which plenty could do a much better job. Everyone can lower their voice to a growling depth. But this one sounds aweful.
    Record me a good Garrosh voice please btw no, this aint horrible, Sindragosa was horrible /thread.

  6. #186
    of course Andiun had to die and Varion has to go insane or mental again.

    how else can Metzen put Turalyon on the throne in stormwind...?

    that's right...Metzen is setting up Turalyon to return and take over the alliance!!!

  7. #187
    I am Murloc! Scummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,178
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Seems some people didn't pay attention to the quests.

    What was Anduin seeking? The great magical HEALING waters of the Vale. What if this magical water is used to heal/resurrect Anduin?
    Just saying..........
    That would be too cliche.

  8. #188
    Enslave the orcs, sell them to the Mogu. Copper a head

  9. #189
    Pit Lord tommypilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,250
    How I would howl with delight if Sylvannas came along and rez'd him as undead, just because.
    Did you like the above post? How about sending me a dollar? I'd have adverts here but apparently that'd break ToS.

  10. #190
    Fluffy Kitten Callei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
    Posts
    10,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    I just dont want him to die, it would be a total "shit" on the whole Hellscream storyline in general, his father, Garrosh, everything, it would just be taking a shit on him, won't make sense for me.
    I think, in a sad way, it's kind of poetic. Grom damned and then redeemed his name, but Garrosh has done little but drag it back into the mud by the time we attack Orgrimmar (and in the eyes of more moderate Horde members, as well as the Alliance, he's already done so). He's brought the cycle full-circle, after having learned that his father's name is honored, he puts a thicker stain on it than his father did.

    Awesome sig by Elyaan is awesome.

  11. #191
    Herald of the Titans MrHappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    No no I mean ur quote in ur basic forum post the whole "And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"
    oh LOL no it was bashiok replying in regarding when we first heard news of the new Darkmoon Fair
    www.cherishyourit.ca MCTS - Win 7, MCTS - AD, A+, Security+

  12. #192
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Are we sure that the Naaru Crystal that was datamined is part of the Black Temple Scenario? It's the first artifact quality item ingame, and could play a heavy role in the Wrathion/Anduin storyline by using Naaru powers to Rez Anduin. Would be a perfect setup to Anduin being at the head of the 'Army of Light'.
    Food for the new A Little Patience scenario is artifact-quality. I'm pretty sure that's just because they don't have an official quality yet.
    Unsubscribed 3/10/2014 - 8/14/2014.
    "Times change."

    Beware the claims of yearly expansions. It's not more hype more often, it's paying more for less. Fewer tiers, no more new levels, no more new races/classes, but an ever-increasing price tag....

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    of course Andiun had to die and Varion has to go insane or mental again.

    how else can Metzen put Turalyon on the throne in stormwind...?

    that's right...Metzen is setting up Turalyon to return and take over the alliance!!!
    \

    You're kidding right? We will lose Turalyon to the Horde as he is the rightful heir to the Warchief title by owning Orgrim... Alleria will be the new Belf leader! ggblizz

  14. #194
    Really hope the ending scene of MoP is Varian killing Garrosh. Epicness. This is an extremely bold move, not that i have any problems with it, since i find Anduin to be a boring character.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

  15. #195
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    The night elves closed trade routes because the attacks were pinned on the Horde. Varian sent a missive to Thrall about investigating and handing the perpetrators over to the Alliance to face justice. Thrall refused, not only because he had no proof, but because the Horde would see it as a betrayal, and his situation was too precarious for that.
    No,
    Dude, really go read the book again.

    The Night Elves close trade routes before the attacks.
    "It is unfortunate consequence of the events of the Wrath Gate that the Alliance has a fresh reason to oppose us...........I assure you that no one is glad of the fact that the night elves, for the moment, shut down all trade avenues with us."

    The attacks pinned on the Horde happen after that. Thrall believes they happened BECAUSE the night elves closed trade routes.

    And no.
    Varian did not demand Thrall investigate the attacks.
    He only told him to denounce the attack, apologize, and hand over the crimminals.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  16. #196
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I think, in a sad way, it's kind of poetic. Grom damned and then redeemed his name, but Garrosh has done little but drag it back into the mud by the time we attack Orgrimmar (and in the eyes of more moderate Horde members, as well as the Alliance, he's already done so). He's brought the cycle full-circle, after having learned that his father's name is honored, he puts a thicker stain on it than his father did.
    Thats exactly why he should have the possbility to redeem again, btw play the stonetalon questline if you dint, if he could be more like that... so good warchief.

  17. #197
    Stood in the Fire Korbany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    467
    I really hate the way Blizzard have ruined Garrosh's character. Back when he was introduced in TBC he had such great potential, yet since then they have reduced him into the two dimensional angry simpleton, Garrosh 'Child Killer' Hellscream. Such a waste of a character.

  18. #198
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,644
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    \

    You're kidding right? We will lose Turalyon to the Horde as he is the rightful heir to the Warchief title by owning Orgrim... Alleria will be the new Belf leader! ggblizz
    Please, lets not go overboard here.

    He'll just be neutral and then after we kill Sargeras he will just stay on Argus for all of time to help players in the past.
    Unsubscribed 3/10/2014 - 8/14/2014.
    "Times change."

    Beware the claims of yearly expansions. It's not more hype more often, it's paying more for less. Fewer tiers, no more new levels, no more new races/classes, but an ever-increasing price tag....

  19. #199
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Thunder Bluff
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    And no.
    Varian did not demand Thrall investigate the attacks.
    He only told him to denounce the attack, apologize, and hand over the crimminals.
    This is indeed true.

  20. #200
    Has everyone forgot about the power of the Waters of the Vale?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •