Finally a new mount collecting achievement!

150 mount achievement. Who else is absolutely excited? Its supposed to be a Pandaria Kite I think? That should be cool. I did kinda want a mountable Mantid though!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think its going to be a Pandaren Kite. There is already an achievement where if you get exalted with all the Pandaren factions you get one. Just found out it will be a kite, but a reskin
    Last edited by Steggy; 2012-10-11 at 10:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    kite seems a bit, well boring..... id try harder if it was something a bit more cool.... like a nice serpent or soemthing

Quote Originally Posted by Shimoko View Post
    like a nice serpent or soemthing

My intuition tells me that it is most likely to be a dragon.
    << What I Look like. ^^Shit I say.

50 mounts = A special Albino Drake
    100 mounts = A majestic red/blue dragonhawk
    150 mounts = A friggin kite!!?? And a recolored one at that...

10+ Year Old Account
    All i wanted was a fricken shark with fricken laser beams..
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

It's nice to finally see one but 150 is completely trivial to anyone that cares about mounts now. Should have been 200.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalkaroth View Post
    50 mounts = A special Albino Drake
    100 mounts = A majestic red/blue dragonhawk
    150 mounts = A friggin kite!!?? And a recolored one at that...
    Because the Drake or Dragonhawk are not recoulored from something at all right?
    But then again, I agree.. More unique mounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    And I want to have a hot model as a girlfriend hanging on my left arm and a boxing glove on my right to fight a bear that jumped on the motorcycle I was ridding but I have learn to deal that some dreams aren't meant to be a reality. Deal with it my good pony from lord of the rings land.
    << What I Look like. ^^Shit I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post

im going to put my vote for this since its just awesome lol ^ needs me one too

Deleted
    There is a thread in the achivement section already. You can find it here

yeah i got super excited but they i saw the serpent dragon icon, hmm just recolored serpent dragon? i clicked it and saw pandaren kite in description. what the hell? id rather have recolored serpent drake that fucking kite. mount is lame as fuck. dragonhawk was not a recolor it was an original model recolors were added later ( horde mount from argent tourney and amani dragonhawk) so 100 mounts achiev was great
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

... a kite. I amass 150 dragons, gryphons, big robots, giant quadrupeds... and as a reward, I get some sticks and paper on a string?

Bah.
    Last edited by Catalept; 2012-10-12 at 02:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    or one that is similar to the blizzstore gold dragon mount, maybe a different colour, without the armor?

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Catalept View Post
    ... a kite. I amass 150 dragons, gryphons, big robots, giant quadrupeds... and as a reward, I get some sticks and a paper on a string?

Bah.
    HAHAHAHA love it! you have a way with words! but i agree, it should be something worth working towards

Quote Originally Posted by Shimoko View Post
    HAHAHAHA love it! you have a way with words! but i agree, it should be something worth working towards
    Well, at the rest of trumping my mini-rant with logic, I recall that when they added the first one, GC(?) said that they didn't want the reward mount to be too awesome, or we'd only ride that one, which completely defeats the purpose of getting that many mounts in the first place. Although trumping Blizzard's logic with better logic, why reward a mount-collecting achievement with a mount in the first place?

10+ Year Old Account
    A kite is boring indeed, wheres my damn chimaera?!

How could I possible miss something like this in the Patch Notes? You sure this isn't a troll? It's not April 1st is it?
    I always make sure it's not April Fool's day when I hear good news from Blizzard :P

I've got 110 non-MoP Mounts, and at least 70 easy to get (tons of gold...) ones from MoP. I guess I'll be broke for a while... -.-