Thread: [TV] Arrow

I can't find anything on Jeri doing other episodes, but I'm hoping its more than just the guest spot...even if it means she's the one in the grave

I mean, kudos to Sara's embalmer. How long has it been? She died at the end of season 2, no? It's been 6 months since the end of last season, and there was another gap inbetween 2 and 3.....that's like a crazy amount of time.

Beginning season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I mean, kudos to Sara's embalmer. How long has it been? She died at the end of season 2, no? It's been 6 months since the end of last season, and there was another gap inbetween 2 and 3.....that's like a crazy amount of time.
    She looked pretty zombied to me. I expected her to look normal.

Plus, everyone knows that Nanda Parbat cooks use way too much preservatives in their cooking.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

This massive plothole/leap can be forgiven when we get a sara slow mo coming out of the water scene. That actress is hot man

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I caught up and can now join the thread.

Ummmm ... so the kidnapper, I'm guessing he's an established villain in the DC universe? What about Jeri Ryan and her daughter, are they future superheroes or just a guest spot?

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly didn't feel like she did anything worse in the episode than what Oliver did in the first season, or heck, even last season when Flash was visiting
    Yes, he's an established villain http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Lonnie_Machin_(New_Earth)

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly didn't feel like she did anything worse in the episode than what Oliver did in the first season, or heck, even last season when Flash was visiting
    She set a dude on FIRE.

The brutality of her attacks are in keeping with Season 1 Oliver, but the lack of control, attacking her family etc, that's beyond what Oliver would do.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    She set a dude on FIRE.

The brutality of her attacks are in keeping with Season 1 Oliver, but the lack of control, attacking her family etc, that's beyond what Oliver would do.
    Was that deliberate? I thought she just hit him with the electric prod that he uses and that he pseudo-accidentally caught fire?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Was that deliberate? I thought she just hit him with the electric prod that he uses and that he pseudo-accidentally caught fire?
    He got covered in something flammable iirc, single spark could easily make him an inferno.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't seem to be deliberate but she definitely seemed to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Didn't seem to be deliberate but she definitely seemed to enjoy it.
    It may not have been deliberate, although its entirely possible, if it wasn't then it shows how reckless she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little from collumn A, little from collumn B. She didn't mean to set him on fire but she DID mean to zap him with the death stick. Either way she was striking to kill.

Plus she did not seems all THAT upset when he did burst into flames.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Little from collumn A, little from collumn B. She didn't mean to set him on fire but she DID mean to zap him with the death stick. Either way she was striking to kill.

Plus she did not seems all THAT upset when he did burst into flames.
    Might have been my imagination but it looked like she had a maniacal grin on her face while he was burning

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Might have been my imagination but it looked like she had a maniacal grin on her face while he was burning
    She did. It was chilling.

Still kinda hot.

I have a problem.

I caught up and can now join the thread.

Ummmm ... so the kidnapper, I'm guessing he's an established villain in the DC universe? What about Jeri Ryan and her daughter, are they future superheroes or just a guest spot?
    From what I gather Anarky is an established villain in DC, but has like, 4-5 different versions (like so many others) so the tv show will be sort of unique.

Seriously, Flash so far has straight up murdered two guys. Enjoying it when you accidentally set someone on fire, sure, that's bad.

NUKING a guy to death, and questioning him as he dies... yeah.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Plus, I assume those are non-lethal arrows Ollie is shooting in guys' chests in the opening sequence, amirite?

As long as it's in a montage, it's okay, okay?!?

Plus, I assume those are non-lethal arrows Ollie is shooting in guys' chests in the opening sequence, amirite?

Obviously he is performing advanced acupuncture on them. Disabling them while healing!

In SW:TOR (the MMO), troopers can be healers, firing healing rounds from their autocannons.

That's what I think of when Diggle comes in guns blazing. "I will shoot you with my healing bullets!" as guys drop left and right. The gun does sound odd, so maybe it's some kind of stun round and I just missed it...

The no-killing thing hasn't been very important except for an excuse to not kill Merlyn, really.

In any case, I did love the dropping through the window with Speedy & Arrow knocking an arrow at the same time, nicely done. Thea holding her bow so high was also a nice contrast, but they did demonstrate well why you don't use a bow for room clearing. Plus I was really hoping Thea would follow Roy in having more melee weaponry/skill, really would have been a good time for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Obviously he is performing advanced acupuncture on them. Disabling them while healing!
    Not sure if you watch Rick & Morty, I've been watching some lately, second season the computer is protecting the girl, kills a guy, she screams at the computer not to kill again!
    So the next guy, the computer uses a pinpoint laser to sever the spine and paralyze the guy instead...

Well, that's how you deal with the "well why don't you just use the Pit?" going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Well, that's how you deal with the "well why don't you just use the Pit?" going forward.
    yep.

you know, this (and the next) episode loses a lot of impact because of what we know with Legends of Tomorrow. I mean, I think it's cool they're making the show, but maybe save the announcement until after you resurrect all the characters for it?