Thread: [TV] Arrow

Yes I agree that darkh is quite stupid for not figuring it out, but it was oliver queen who deposed Malcolm not the green arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Yes I agree that darkh is quite stupid for not figuring it out, but it was oliver queen who deposed Malcolm not the green arrow.
    But I mean, to an outsider's perspective, it would be Green Arrow. IE, Green Arrow temporarily became R'as to the barely informed, Green Arrow gave R'as to Merlyn, Green Arrow was the only one capable of defeating Merlyn, Green Arrow took R'as away from Merlyn and gave it to the daughter of the last R'as, who he married. That's the perspective a former member of the League would have who still kind of keeps track of what's going on in the League. And suddenly Merlyn betrays Oliver Queen quite openly - hmmm, wonder why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    But I mean, to an outsider's perspective, it would be Green Arrow. IE, Green Arrow temporarily became R'as to the barely informed, Green Arrow gave R'as to Merlyn, Green Arrow was the only one capable of defeating Merlyn, Green Arrow took R'as away from Merlyn and gave it to the daughter of the last R'as, who he married. That's the perspective a former member of the League would have who still kind of keeps track of what's going on in the League. And suddenly Merlyn betrays Oliver Queen quite openly - hmmm, wonder why that is?
    No, to the outside, ie the common man, Oliver Queen was accused of being the Arrow(not Green), then Roy Harper admitted to being the Arrow, was arrested for it, and died in prison. The Green Arrow took up the Arrow's mantle after that. and Darkh is not the common man, he knew enough that Malcolm was the current Ras, I'm sure he heard of Oliver Queen being groomed as the new one as well as his marriage to Nyssa. Therefore, having heard that Malcolm was deposed he would have heard that Oliver Queen, husband of Nyssa would have been the one to do it.

There are MANY other obvious clues as to why he should know Oliver=Green Arrow, but this isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    This show's plot careens wildly from one place to the next.

And then, the super secret ingredient is Hydrochloric Acid? Like, that shit is in every science lab in the country, including high school chemistry labs.

I mean, did I miss the episode where Darhk was like, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Green Arrow = Oliver Queen"?

I dunno, I get the sense he does know Oliver is Green Arrow, but he likes fucking with him, much in the way a cat screws around with a mouse before killing it.

As for the hydrochloric acid, I think we don't actually know what chemicals they were using, they used something else and the acid was just there to remind us it was a chemical plant.

The Green Arrow took up the Arrow's mantle after that
    Except you know, they look and move the same and anyone with half a brain could tell.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Except you know, they look and move the same and anyone with half a brain could tell.
    I have always imagined there is a God of Masks, so you only need to wear even the idea of a mask and the God of Masks will insure no one can tell who you are.

I mean, Sara wore a blond wig over her blond hair and that chin.... but no one ever recognized her!
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

He appears different enough to cast doubt, that with Roy showing up as Arrow while Oliver was in custody and later "dying", is enough to convince people. Keep in mind most people know of him from news reports and articles, very few people have had actual contact with Arrow/Green Arrow except for those who were either killed or jailed. So the number of people who could tell them apart is small enough to be inconsequential.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just want to say that I love Thea.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Constantine is in Hell!! Is Arrow now referencing the comic books?

Deleted
    I also loved the line "we had an animated encounter last year" rolfmao
    Next episode seems to have again Malcom as the big bad....

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope Felicity and Laurel are in the grave. With Felicity gone Oliver would have more than 40% of the shows screen time and with Laurel dead, well, I'll just be happy knowing that shitty character that screams every now and then is gone.

Shame it's most likely Diggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Constantine is in Hell!! Is Arrow now referencing the comic books?
    My question is how does Oliver know Constantine is in Hell? Was it just a throwaway line to explain his absence?

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    My question is how does Oliver know Constantine is in Hell? Was it just a throwaway line to explain his absence?
    Dunno, maybe they're trying to get us to read the comic to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I also loved the line "we had an animated encounter last year" rolfmao
    Next episode seems to have again Malcom as the big bad....
    As much shit as Malcom has done, I'm surprised that Oliver hasn't killed him for the betterment of society.
    Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.

BTW...confirmation...Constantine is in Hell in issue #9 of Constantine the Hellblazer. How Oliver knows this, I have no clue.

10+ Year Old Account
    This show is so soapy now.

Olicity drama forever... yawn. I'm unsure why they do 180's on Felicity's character episode to episode. Last week she was cool with Lance lying to her mother to protect her, and now 'OMG lying about your son'

Vixen's animations were good, but I'm unsure why they changed the totem from bone (I only watched the animation a couple of days ago, it's clearly bone) to some shitty looking gold thing. Seems legit for an old african artifact.

Also I like how they do the "NO KILLING" where they're firing arrows into peoples chest from point blank range when they could instead just wack them about. Same with Diggle's gun.

Watched promo
    Malcolm taking over for the big bad city destroying plan... OOOOO
    Cupid is back. The drama with Olicity appearing to break up is really a waste of time there since Amell released the photo of their wedding set
    Last edited by Kuthe; 2016-02-25 at 04:44 AM.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Also I like how they do the "NO KILLING" where they're firing arrows into peoples chest from point blank range when they could instead just wack them about. Same with Diggle's gun.
    Oliver fire with pinpoint accuracy, so he's not hitting vital organs. As for Diggle, this is taken from the Arrow.wikia. http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/John_Diggle

Equipment

• Guns/Firearms: John primarily makes use of a pistol, wielding it quite effectively. He also is proficient in using assault rifles, sniper rifles, explosives and grenade launchers. After John became Spartan, he started using a gun filled with darts instead of bullets, as seen when he shot Nyssa al Ghul.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am honestly real fucking tired of Felicity and her BS. Oliver got too many womans. I feel like the only person he won't sleep with is his own sister.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I hope Felicity and Laurel are in the grave. With Felicity gone Oliver would have more than 40% of the shows screen time and with Laurel dead, well, I'll just be happy knowing that shitty character that screams every now and then is gone.

Shame it's most likely Diggle.
    We already know it isn't Felicity, as she was shown waiting in the car for Oliver after he walks away from the grave. I am also thinking it is Diggle, which is annoying because Diggle is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    We already know it isn't Felicity, as she was shown waiting in the car for Oliver after he walks away from the grave. I am also thinking it is Diggle, which is annoying because Diggle is awesome.
    Well, all his ties have been tied up/solved. So of course hes going to die now only one that has no drama tied to his character.