Thread: [TV] Arrow

Now I wonder if they can use this to perhaps give him a few episodes in Legends of Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Now I wonder if they can use this to perhaps give him a few episodes in Legends of Tomorrow.
    Legends of tomorrow is gonna be an anthology type series with an entirely different setting/threat each season. they could easily just add him to the team next season
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome can't wait to see Constantine join team Arrow (albeit briefly). I wonder if this is the CW testing the water to see if a Constantine show could work for them?

Also, it seems the epic Rutina Wesley will be appearing as Lady Cop, helping Captain Lance in his efforts to track down the vigilante... I'm 1000% ok with this, she's a GREAT actor and if you hadn't already noticed, rather easy on the eyes.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

"Guggenheim hinted that Constantine will be brought in to deal with the fallout of the resurrection of Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) via Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus Pit. "Unlike Thea [Queen], who wasn’t fully dead [before being resurrected by the Lazarus Pit], the consequences of using the pit on someone as dead as Sara was creates some unforeseen difficulties...and John Constantine is uniquely suited to help our team deal with those," said Guggenheim. Following her resurrection on "Arrow," Sara Lance will travel to the midseason CW series "Legends of Tomorrow," where she will take on the mantle of White Canary."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...canarys-return
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really Arrow, but I just got to watch the clip of Stephen at Raw on Monday. Scripted or not, it was pretty cool to watch him vault over the top rope and go to work on Stardust. Be fun to see what transpires at Summerslam.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about.

And then later

haha thats so lame and awesome at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw that, I might just have to get SummerSlam this year... I watch it most years, unless the line-up looks bad, but this year Arrow will be there, so so will I

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    As much as I dislike wrestling, I have to agree, that was fun to watch......"Stardust! YOU HAVE FAILED YOUR CITY!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved right before Stardust shoves Stephen you can hear some guys yell "Kick his ass Arrow!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I agree, but he played the part really well though.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

People still think Amell is a good actor?

hes okay, hes done nothing but improve since season 1

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    More like all the other acting looks so bad it makes him look good. >.>
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Hes a decent enough actor he just has some really bad/weak moments that are pretty glaring sometimes.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "Guggenheim hinted that Constantine will be brought in to deal with the fallout of the resurrection of Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) via Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus Pit. "Unlike Thea [Queen], who wasn’t fully dead [before being resurrected by the Lazarus Pit], the consequences of using the pit on someone as dead as Sara was creates some unforeseen difficulties...and John Constantine is uniquely suited to help our team deal with those," said Guggenheim. Following her resurrection on "Arrow," Sara Lance will travel to the midseason CW series "Legends of Tomorrow," where she will take on the mantle of White Canary."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...canarys-return
    I haven't watched Arrow, but I did watch all the episodes of Constantine. Matt Ryan played the role well. My thoughts are CW was iffy on taking the NBC series over, so they are bringing in Matt Ryan and only Matt Ryan (I assume for now) from the NBC show to kind of do a backdoor pilot and see how fans of Arrow take to Constantine. If he is well liked, they will probably start over as if the NBC episodes didn't happen and just use Matt Ryan and go from there.

That's at least what I am hoping, and it kind of makes sense. Constantine got respectable numbers for a CW show, just not for an NBC show. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Imo the 'acting' he did at the wrestling thing was as good as he acts in Arrow, and that says A LOT about his acting skills. Thank god the show has people who can act better, though I'm only somewhere in season 2, so I guess it'll get better.

first look at the new arrow lair

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess Ollie got his money back then .

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Or Felicity got ATOM's money and keeps her little joyboy Arrow around for fun...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    i take it ray left felicity in his will