Thread: [TV] Arrow

Page 5 of 158 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I have to say... so long as I see felicity each week I'm happy. she is so ridiculously stunning.
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder. arrow is a fun show, but i hope it doesn't become the next "smallville"
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder. arrow is a fun show, but i hope it doesn't become the next "smallville"
    Even though I watch it, it reminds me of a cross between Batman and 90210 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    They've kinda shot themselves in the foot... Oli was on the Island for 5 years yes? So taking that each season is about 1year... what will they do after season 5? Just STOP going back to the island, have the whole season about Startling City? that could be a little flat.
    I'm assuming they will flash back to season 1 :-p

10+ Year Old Account
    hello everyone i made this thread after seeing the ads for arrow on this website and today i decided to revive the thread because this episode was soo amazing.
    i never thought it would be this good or go this far but it did.

Dr.Pepper is made from fairy tears. Pokemon IGN: Josh FC: 0662-4407-8552

15+ Year Old Account
    Just watched the latest ep, holy shit it was epic. So many awesome things happened, cant wait for next ep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Just watched the latest ep, holy shit it was epic. So many awesome things happened, cant wait for next ep
    its just a shame we have to wait a month lol. Damn these mid season breaks.

Words cannot fucking describe. Holy shit, so epic. Would anyone like to join me in sacrificing babies to Trigon to get the next episode sooner?

Arrow continually keeps getting better and better. I hope they bring Barry back into a future episode soon (even though there apparently is going to be a new series for him).

I am also disappointed this topic is only 5 pages long at the moment

I like the show the last episode really opened it up a bit more, the first season bar the flashbacks were a bit 'lovey dovey' and heavy drama but it looks like its turned or turning a corner.

Just watched the mid-season finale and all I can say is dang, that was one of the best episodes of the show I think I've seen. I'm very excited for the show now.

They introduced a lot of new elements. Roy getting the miracle injection, Barry getting struck by lightning and Slade being alive. Be interesting to see how all these things unfold.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Watched the 1st season and will not return for 2nd. Bad acting and boring story

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwolf View Post
    Watched the 1st season and will not return for 2nd. Bad acting and boring story
    Second season gets much better but to each their own.

Signature Created by Jassinta

What I enjoy about the DC TV series is they use the source material, the decades of stories we've had in comics, and they put it up on the screen. Its what grinds my gears about Firefly...sorry, I mean Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched the mid season finale... Arrow...

WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!

Seriously you turn Roy into Speedy, turn Barry in Flash, reveal that Slade is still alive.... AND THEN GO ON A BREAK TILL THE NEW YEAR?!?! nnooooooooooooooooooooooo

AWESOME episode, shame they killed off Shado, she was fucking HOT, at least we still have Thea and Flic... Although they need to fucking stop this Olicity shit... it's just WRONG.

Can't WAIT to see this arc play out, between Brother Blood with his Mirakuru army and Deathstroke... Oli is SHIT out of luck, can't wait to see how he takes them down, I'm guessing it'll be a combination of him, Flash, Speedy and maybe Black Canary. Also kinda hope they just tease Ra's Al Ghul and keep him as the primary antagonist for NEXT season, along with the whole Malcom Merlyn/Thea plot, there is A LOT going on this season, cramming another bad guy and another major plot in seems like overstuffing the turkey.

and tbh Cyber, you can't REALLY blame Agents of Shield for making up it's own stories, the WHOLE thing is made up, it's based in the Marvel Universe, but other than that it's Joss Whedon's creation.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    His mask/hood doesn't even cover his face, does no one notice who he is?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindico View Post
    No point questioning this nowadays, hero logic. Been the same for so many heroes/superheroes/villains etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindico View Post
    At least he finally ditched the grease paint (not *really* a spoiler, but I felt like being moderately silly ;p)

But as of the latest episode (actual spoiler of the last 10 second reveal) Suicide Squad
    But then again, I am a Snowman on Fire!
    Yizelin the Insane

Funniest part of that final reveal was that (since I'm not a DC guy), I had to google to see what it was about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Funniest part of that final reveal was that (since I'm not a DC guy), I had to google to see what it was about.
    Really, that's so lame... I totally didn't do the same thing

Anyone hope Suicide Squad get their own spin off? Would be MUCH more interesting than the proposed Flash series, IMO at least
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    i'm really disappointed for the season 2 ... it's look like more for kids now !