Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Theramore was a battle. You cannot commit murder in a battle, that is called killing people, not murder.
    If Theramore was genocide then Garrosh did a pretty fail job, he waited days before marching on the city.

also, enemy people are not "innocent"
    As usual, thats complete garbage and shows you don't understand what happened there. The 'battle' against theramore was a set up, a rouse, that even Baine, Vol'jin and Sylvanas thought to be. The true plan was him moving the mana bomb to land it once he knew the alliance would gather as many of there own into theramore, and then drop the bomb.

The battle of a rouse, the bomb was Garrosh's purpose, and showed without question he is a coward, and a butcher. What he commited was honorless and sick, tainting the name of the horde
    #boycottchina

GARROSH's agenda. I thought it would be pretty clear now that is GARROSH and not the Horde who is conducting this war, and smashing Alliance all over the world.

Horde in fact is losing as much as Alliance. Only Garrosh is profiting with the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    And Azeroth is a barren rock without it. The horde continually upping the stakes has created a situation where no one can remain neutral in the conflict. Every faction has a dog in this fight now and most of their interests conflict with the hordes agenda.
    Thats the stupidity of orcs, doing it second time. Forsaken dont need to care, they can exist without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    As usual, thats complete garbage and shows you don't understand what happened there. The 'battle' against theramore was a set up, a rouse, that even Baine, Vol'jin and Sylvanas thought to be. The true plan was him moving the mana bomb to land it once he knew the alliance would gather as many of there own into theramore, and then drop the bomb.

The battle of a rouse, the bomb was Garrosh's purpose, and showed without question he is a coward, and a butcher. What he commited was honorless and sick, tainting the name of the horde
    "Insert obligatory "U MAD" response here."

Deleted
    Not sure where the files will be used (not done much research on that part), but isn't it possible that Anduin's death file is played when the player fails at protecting/saving him, and a different soundfile when they succeed? Or is it all going into cutscenes or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    GARROSH's agenda. I thought it would be pretty clear now that is GARROSH and not the Horde who is conducting this war, and smashing Alliance all over the world.

Horde in fact is losing as much as Alliance. Only Garrosh is profiting with the situation.
    Garrosh is the Warchief of the Horde, and as of now probably still has more supporters then detractors. The number of people who oppose Garrosh seems to be growing rapidly, but for now we can't really absolve the Horde of Garrosh's actions.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post

If Garrosh had no supporters, he'd have no power over the Horde. Fact is, the majority of orcs agree with him. That's how he keeps the dissenters in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Not sure where the files will be used (not done much research on that part), but isn't it possible that Anduin's death file is played when the player fails at protecting/saving him, and a different soundfile when they succeed? Or is it all going into cutscenes or something?
    Given the fact there are also soundfiles of Jaina reacting to learning about Anduin's death, I think it's a fairly sure thing that Anduin is at least presumed dead...for now.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

"Insert obligatory "U MAD" response here."
    As usual, the fact you have nothing constructive to say shows you up as nothing more then a pointless troll Verdugo.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    As usual, the fact you have nothing constructive to say shows you up as nothing more then a pointless troll Verdugo.
    How am I supposed to respond to you then, you already made your mind, stubborn as it is.

Holy nerdgasm, Batman!
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think with us killing Garrosh its obvious the Sha object hes trying to decipher or what ever corrupts him like it does everyone else who gets angry on Sha lands but also im guessing Jainas anger gets her corrupted aswell,either that or old sargeras has a hand in it somewhere because lets face it the blizz team has to bring him back somehow.

Deleted
    If Anduin dies i'll like the game A LOT less (which would be sad cause i just started to love it again)...

I suspect he'll feign his death and lay low untill the time is right for him to come back though, since he's supposed to play a major role against the Burning Legion.

since he's supposed to play a major role against the Burning Legion.
    Important word, SUPPOSED.

I'm sure only one orc can be pissed off by Garrosh and that one orc is The Man that knows all see's all and cleaves all i am sure some people know who i am talking about right now

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Anduin dies i'll like the game A LOT less (which would be sad cause i just started to love it again)...

I suspect he'll feign his death and lay low untill the time is right for him to come back though, since he's supposed to play a major role against the Burning Legion.
    Well the whole prophet thing still contradicts the dam thing so in most cases, The guy gets resurrected SOMEHOW if HE does die

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Enough to beat the crap out of Dalaran. Dalaran alone is no match for Silvermoon, though with full Alliance support that would be a different matter.

Blood Knights, Farstriders, Sunfury, Magister, Sunreaver, Reliquary.

Vs

A few hundred magi at best.
    Sorry but... You forgot the Silver Covenant with its rangers, warmages and priests. There's even Highbornes.

And Jaina/Khadgar/Vereesa > Lor'Themar/Rommath/Halduron.

the earthen ring does not choose sides since they accept both horde and alliance races in their faction even broken draenei's so no one could lose that faction

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Sorry but... You forgot the Silver Covenant with its rangers, warmages and priests. There's even Highbornes.

And Jaina/Khadgar/Vereesa > Lor'Themar/Rommath/Halduron.
    According to who. And why do you bring Khadgar into this, he is chilling with windchimes last I checked.

I would SO LOVE if blood elves went alliance omg yes leave.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post
    I would SO LOVE if blood elves went alliance omg yes leave.
    They wouldn't like at all, Have you heard of the blood elf leaders outrage on the ally / Jaina? Yeah not happening