Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
14
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Old God
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    10,652
    The smell from nail polish, I swear that shit is toxic, it really drives me up the walls when I'm chilling infront of the telly for example and the girlfriend gets that stuff out, I've asked her many times to do it in the bathroom but this is one of those things that doesn't get through.

    Teenagers, horrible little cunts the lot of them, only thing that makes their behaviour acceptable is the fact that I probably was just as annoying when I was their age.

    Irritated people that gives people around them abuse over small things or things they got no control over, chill the fuck down Winston it's not the end of the world.

    Losing a race in Mario Kart against the girlfriend... or even worse her little sister, not that it matters so much but they rub it in my face. lol

    oh yeah... Those baby feet bags filled with some sort of jelly, I love my girlfriend but she looks like bambi on the ice when she walks around with those on, her feet are smooth as silk though so I guess it works... but she still looks like a tool while using them though!
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-10-12 at 09:19 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

  2. #62
    People who purposely misspell words because they think it makes them "cool" Or if you're playing a MMO that isn't WoW, ask a question and someone responds "Go back to WoW" Females who think Facebook is their personal diary, YES you don't have to remind us 10 times a day you have a boyfriend FINALLY!
    Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 604K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Boy where do i start?!


    2. Gay people that constantly talk about being gay.

    Look dude...i get it your gay, gotcha, can we talk about something else now? My wifes uncle is gay and thats all he and his friends talk about.
    Please explain, I'm confused.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by foshizzil View Post
    Please explain, I'm confused.
    Okay, take my uncle in law for example.

    Whever we all hang out, all he wants to talk about is being gay, the gay lifestyle, the challenges of being gay...etc etc etc.

    I actually have a couple gay friends that i have known since highschool, and they do the same thing. We joke about stuff since we have all known each other before puberty, but it gets old.

    My sisters lesbian friend is the worst, not only does she talk about being lesbian 99% of the time...the other 1% of the time she talks about how much she hates men.

    eh.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Jp being so useless so quickly.
    JP was useless on release day. Run heroics to earn points to buy gear that you don't need...wut?

    People who talk on the phone/make chit chat in the bathroom at work really annoys me.

  6. #66
    People who complain about little things that don't matter.

  7. #67
    Herald of the Titans Waaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,541
    You know what really grinds my gears, when I see someone in one of these

    And then watch them get up and walk to get something. It makes me want to go over to them and break their legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr
    I thought doing the toothpaste-tube-squeeze and vigorous shake was the "traditional" way.

  8. #68

  9. #69
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    362
    ppl who do not want to lissen to your opinion but only thier own.

  10. #70
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    16,005
    For me, religion.

  11. #71
    High Overlord zipzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    146
    People who stop at the top of escalators and just stand there deciding which way to go, try moving out of the way so other people can get past

  12. #72
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,476
    When a group of teenagers are sitting on the bus/subway and listening to music on their phone speakers. Makes me want to grab the phone and shove it down someones throat.

  13. #73
    Bloodsail Admiral Sileh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    K-ON!!
    Posts
    1,056
    Elderly people (that obviously don't go to work or school anymore) that no matter what happens just MUST travel during rush hour. Most of them are super slow and stop out of the blue without looking if there is anyone behind them.

  14. #74
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    16,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    Elderly people (that obviously don't go to work or school anymore) that no matter what happens just MUST travel during rush hour. Most of them are super slow and stop out of the blue without looking if there is anyone behind them.
    I can dig that, at the same time pitcture yourself this in the future:

    "Fuck em, I worked my entire life and now he rush onto the train looking stressed up and he wont even pass a seat for me?!?" I worked my entire life and what has he accomplished? Worked 6 months as trainee, still wearing dipers?"


  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    Being non punctual!
    I can't stand when I go out of my way to be on time for things, then i'm always left waiting.
    Argh this so much! I don't like letting people down and always try to be punctual to meet-ups or bring whatever I need to bring, and yet other people almost always let me down on this shit.

    Once I invited people to a vorspiel at my place and told them it started 18:00. I didn't really expect everyone to be there at 18:00 but some at least. How many do you think showed up on time? Zero. No one showed up until 21:00! I was majorly pissed. Such disrespect for the times other people put up and plan around.

    Other things that grind my gears?

    Top one at this very moment: People who abuse the racist card and/or scream 'ableism' at you because you said a word that THEY feel degrades people with a handicap. The word retard? Fine, I can see why that one is bad. But words like 'weak' and 'lame'? Give me a fucking break.

    To clarify: Someone used the word 'lame' in a discussion about something that had nothing to do with a person, neither able nor disabled, but about some function in WoW. (I cannot remember exactly what it was, I was so blind with rage by the following replies.) Such a shitstorm followed, where people told this person they were being a fucking ableist etc and should not use the word lame about anything negative, because some people are disabled, like with for example lame feet and this means you're an ableist!

    One of them then linked a blog which were dedicated to this certain topic and here follows even more shit.

    The owner of the blog had written a topic regarding 'bad words' and one of the words were the word 'weak'. Certain handicaps makes you weak (weak in limbs, trouble walking, that kind of thing) and this person said that no one should use the word 'weak' in a negative connotation ("your argument is weak"), because this is being ableist and degrading of disabled people.

    My palm went through my face.

    Man that felt good to get off my chest. Sorry for sort of off-topic rant.

    (I have all respect for disabled people, but I refuse to tolerate such shit like what I just mentioned.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

  16. #76
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    When people don't do the "thank you" wave when you let them into traffic, especially rush hour. You could still be sitting there waiting for an opening, a little movement of your hand isn't too much to ask, is it?!

    Or when people don't say "thank you" when you hold, or even open, the door for them.
    What about nods? I'm not very good about saying "thank you" and "your welcome" so I usually just smile and nod curtly.

  17. #77
    People who doesn't use English in English speaking communities...

  18. #78
    Sudden political "bandwagoning" by people who really don't know what the fuck is going on.

  19. #79
    Pit Lord Poppincaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Post-Apocalyptic America
    Posts
    2,457
    Insecure, jealous girls. Look, I get that you are insecure, everyone is, but stop bitching about how fat, or ugly, or how you don't have a boyfriend every chance you get. Same thing for jealousy. Everyone gets jealous, but when it gets to the point where I can't even hang out with a girl I've been friends with for 3 years, then I have to draw the line.

    Closed-minded religious people (really closed-minded people in general, but I live in the bible belt, and I am around religious people alot). Listen, I get that you believe in god, and that it's important to you. But hey, I DON'T. I don't bash the fact that you believe in god, you need to respect the fact that I don't believe in christian beliefs.

    People who give me shit about not smoking or drinking. If you want to get fucked up all the time, then be my fucking guest, but after the 20th time turning your joint or can of beer down, you should understand that I am never going to smoke or drink with you.

    I have a long list of things that grind my gears, but I think that'll do for today.

  20. #80
    Mechagnome Adappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    711
    Getting stuck behind someone on a freeway on-ramp that doesn't know where their gas pedal is... I don't want to merge doing 20mph slower than everyone else...

    Also, people who want to argue over small amounts of money (i.e. less than $5)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •