Deleted

Need help with item cooldown managment

Hey guys, this is my first time making a thread so please go easy on me.

I got used to using synapse springs in a macro with pillar of frost to up its extra strenght given. However i recently got lessons of the darkmaster which cant be active at the same time as synapse springs. The last few days I've replaced synapse springs with pillar of frost in my macro and activated synapse springs manually on cooldown. Is there an easier way of doing this, like a macro that only uses synapse springs when lessons of the darkmaster is on cd?

A second problem that im having is that I would love to add raise dead into my macro, but every time I do I hit the macro just a little before my rune for pillar of frost comes of cooldown, summoning a ghoul that doesnt benefit from the buff. I wondered if there is a way to make it summon my ghoul only when i used pillar of frost.

Thanks for your time

Quote Originally Posted by brollbearmantle View Post
    Is there an easier way of doing this, like a macro that only uses synapse springs when lessons of the darkmaster is on cd?

A second problem that im having is that I would love to add raise dead into my macro, but every time I do I hit the macro just a little before my rune for pillar of frost comes of cooldown, summoning a ghoul that doesnt benefit from the buff. I wondered if there is a way to make it summon my ghoul only when i used pillar of frost.

Thanks for your time
    Macro Synapse Spring into something else like Frost Strike or an attack you hit frequently. The downside is, of course, that you might want to save it for certain burst situations. In this case, you'll simply need to determine whether it's worth macroing or keybinding on it's own.

Concerning the ghoul: As of Mists, all summoned minions scale dynamically with stats. This means that they are constantly updated to match the owner's. So summoning your ghoul 2 seconds after you cast Pillar of Frost should not be an issue.
    Having said this, it's still advisable to macro the two together since that way you save button space and get a guaranteed ghoul every third Pillar of Frost.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Having said this, it's still advisable to macro the two together since that way you save button space and get a guaranteed ghoul every third Pillar of Frost.
    Every second. Got you! :3

Also, having your Synapse Springs on a seperate keybind will be for the best. Even though it's "good enough" to just macro it into a main attack, being controlled with your burst is the difference between a good and a great player.

If you time your Pillar together with your Springs and a proc trinket or a weapon proc, you will get way more DPS out of it then when you just macro it in somewhere where you don't have full control of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Every second. Got you! :3
    Bah, I keep forgetting they reduced the cooldown!
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...