Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lions Arch looks so awesome lol. Why make me stay in the city ANet ?! hahah And I do want to look like that ghost its just so freaking awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holydorf View Post
    Are you kidding me?! Why anyone could possibly want a giant friggin spider on his back?!
    *shivers*
    I can't fucking stand them irl, instakill on everyone of them... but the bow looks fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Lions Arch looks so awesome lol. Why make me stay in the city ANet ?! hahah And I do want to look like that ghost its just so freaking awesome!
    I hope they give a write up of what to do, I hate when events are "find at for yourself" kinda thing without a direction. I miss half the stuff because I think im done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really nice aesthetics, very americanised Halloween feel to it, the spider bow is pretty neat looking too, and I love the crappy ghost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Really nice aesthetics, very americanised Halloween feel to it, the spider bow is pretty neat looking too, and I love the crappy ghost.
    Lol name one game that DOESN'T have an Americanized Halloween event but still has a Halloween event.... I thought so! (I think it'd be more interesting if there was tbh)

And are you talking about the crappy quaggon ghost costume? Or is it something in the video I haven't gotten to watch yet?
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

An american made game station in america making an "american" halloween?

What are the odds?

This won't go live till the afternoon.....

so around 6 o clock ish est I guess since a Anet post was made about the europe timezone.

/sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    I´m so getting that spider bow!
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I don't understand why the reactions here, he didn't attack it...just said it.
    he's not attacking him
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    he's not attacking him
    It certainly looks that way to me, (why would i need to name a non Americanised halloween game) I have no issue whatsoever with americanised halloween, I love that tim burton esque vibe, as to the crappy ghost durzlla go watch the vid , thats what they call it in the vid..

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 06:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I don't understand why the reactions here, he didn't attack it...just said it.
    Well I guess even being positive has its drawbacks in this place, should have just stuck to my normal routine and said its not very good (even though it is), maybe, I even thought careful about what I posted so that even simpletons wouldnt confuse it with an attack and needlesly quote me... :P
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2012-10-22 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    I guess they took it as a negative comment since Dray is pretty much negative about gw2 all around

Dray actually loves GW2, he just won't admit it. I mean, why else would he be here, he has a life you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saying its not very brilliant to point out that something looks American when it comes from an American company. Pretty simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    That staff should work so well for my necro
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MKing View Post
    Just saying its not very brilliant to point out that something looks American when it comes from an American company. Pretty simple.
    What a brainless comment, its just a comment on an aesthetic it was being pointed out to anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the Halloween Forums:

Anthony Ordon
    Hey guys, since there’s been a lot of questions, here’s the deal with the weapon skins. Basically there are two types of weapons for this event:

•Craftable – There are a number of weapons that can be crafted from materials that come from Halloween content. They are exotic and they have their own stats. You can craft these at any time of the year, but there are certain components that will only drop during Halloween. Since these weapons are really cool, we allow you to rent them from an in-game vendor in Lion’s Arch. They’re pretty cheap (you can buy them without paying gold) and yes, they expire in four hours. Basically, everyone will have a chance to get in the spirit of the season. To that effect, these weapons have auto-scaling stats but you can’t transmute them. For those of you who want to stay “festive” all year round, you’ll have to delve in the content and put the weapons together.

•Purchasable Skins – These are available in the Black Lion Chests. They are a one-time use skin that you can apply to anything, I believe, and from there transmute that appearance to something else if you need to. You cannot rent these from that vendor in Lion’s Arch.

There’s also a bunch more gear, goodies, and crafting recipes to be discovered in the content itself!

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...rst#post501346
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    btw calling something 'crappy' (the ghost) isn't really positive

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    From the Halloween Forums:

Anthony Ordon
    Hey guys, since there’s been a lot of questions, here’s the deal with the weapon skins. Basically there are two types of weapons for this event:

•Craftable – There are a number of weapons that can be crafted from materials that come from Halloween content. They are exotic and they have their own stats. You can craft these at any time of the year, but there are certain components that will only drop during Halloween. Since these weapons are really cool, we allow you to rent them from an in-game vendor in Lion’s Arch. They’re pretty cheap (you can buy them without paying gold) and yes, they expire in four hours. Basically, everyone will have a chance to get in the spirit of the season. To that effect, these weapons have auto-scaling stats but you can’t transmute them. For those of you who want to stay “festive” all year round, you’ll have to delve in the content and put the weapons together.

•Purchasable Skins – These are available in the Black Lion Chests. They are a one-time use skin that you can apply to anything, I believe, and from there transmute that appearance to something else if you need to. You cannot rent these from that vendor in Lion’s Arch.

There’s also a bunch more gear, goodies, and crafting recipes to be discovered in the content itself!

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...rst#post501346
    Let me guess, they are not going to tell us how to craft the weapons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Let me guess, they are not going to tell us how to craft the weapons?
    Let me guess, this angers you? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Let me guess, this angers you? :3
    I never experimented in putting 4 random things in the mystic forge and hoping something good will appear and if happens to then share to the public so they don't have to go threw the pain.

In short Anet should just tell us... There is a difference between hand holding and painful experimentation.