I figured it was time to try out some 1.5.x goodness today.

It didn't go so well I'm afraid

Be aware that the link for CodeChickenCore results in one downloading version 0.8.6.5 which doesn't work with forge versions later than 7.8.0.689

Are there any more news of Logisticspipes 2? Last time I heard something from Krapht was like a month ago and at that point I also heard it would be released the day after but unfortunately to my knowing it wasn't. I can't seem to find any more info on the changes of that mod from google. Would be nice to know if there's at least a version for 1.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozziee View Post
    Are there any more news of Logisticspipes 2? Last time I heard something from Krapht was like a month ago and at that point I also heard it would be released the day after but unfortunately to my knowing it wasn't. I can't seem to find any more info on the changes of that mod from google. Would be nice to know if there's at least a version for 1.5.
    Haven't heard much from LP2. All I know is Krapht has been spending a lot of time working on BC.

15+ Year Old Account
    • nxMinetilities Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated (1.5.2)
    • NotEnoughItems - NEI Updated (1.5.2)
    • Immibis Core Updated (1.5.2)
    • Treecapitator Updated (1.5.2)
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • xAct Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated (1.5.2)

• NEI Bee Plugin Added

nxMinetilities update. It's now in the Mods section as it does more than add stuff just for Buildcraft. I'll get Neolojik to come and talk about it. New NEI plugin for Bee Breeding. I suggest anyone who breeds bees gives it a look. Very cool. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...es-plugin-v11/

Rest of the stuff is mostly for 1.5.2 or is 1.5.2 compatible. Azanor said today that Thaumcraft 3 for 1.5.2 is ready, he's just adding something. No word on Ars Magica or Mystcraft yet which are the two I'm waiting on before attempting to update again.

nxMinetilities 0.1.8

- Added the Configurable Light

Made to replace the redpower2 light blocks but with a GUI to configure the colour and state. Right now it's a little buggy in SMP, the light doesn't update for other players until they leave the area and come back, but otherwise it's fully functional.

- Added AdditionalRecipes
    Once again, adds a few extra things missing from 1.5.1. Most notable is a recipe added to convert 4xString to 1xWool and vice-versa. There is also a recipe to make slime balls which requires 4x Lime Dye, 4x Milk and 1x Wheat. NEI the recipe

Enjoy!

15+ Year Old Account
    Configs Update:

Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack Download v2.1.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?dps3qd3ibdc43b5

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5652366/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

• On Death you will no longer lose your Ars Magica Affinity
    • Ars Magica Mana Level Penelty on Death reduced to 1
    • Modified Immibis Microblocks config to allow placement of microblocks on TE conduits and liquiducts.
    • nxMinetilities config update

@neo
    does light react to redstone signal or?
    @ fuzzie
    Modified Immibis Microblocks config to allow placement of microblocks on TE conduits and liquiducts.
    are you sure that this is a good thing?
    imbliss said that fore now its better to leave this option off because its is crashing game,until he find a better soultion..see:
    Immibis's Microblocks 55.0.0:

Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2.
    Took TE conduits and liquiducts off the list until me and/or King_Lemming find a way around the problem.
    This will delete any covers you have on those blocks, sorry!

If updating, delete
    thermalexpansion.block.conduit.BlockConduit
    thermalexpansion.block.conduit.TileConduitEnergy
    thermalexpansion.block.conduit.TileConduitLiquid
    from immibis-microblocks.cfg or you will crash.
    (This also applies to 1.5.1 users)
    Last edited by kikisp; 2013-05-10 at 09:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    @neo
    does light react to redstone signal or?
    Not yet. He's working on that. Right now you can turn the light on and off via the GUI.

@ fuzzie
    Modified Immibis Microblocks config to allow placement of microblocks on TE conduits and liquiducts.
    are you sure that this is a good thing?
    imbliss said that fore now its better to leave this option off because its is crashing game,until he find a better soultion..see:

I'll leave that to Greevir to answer as he made the change. Seems to work fine on our SMP server though.

anyone know where i can find a 1.5.1 version of mffs (searge/minalien's version, not calclavia's version)? the 2.3.0.0.8 release of mffs (as i understand it) is for 1.5.2 and requires the 308 build of ic2. i'm trying to put together a 1.5.1 multimc instance, and a vast majority of the 1.5.1 ic2 addons require the 304 build of ic2.

this is driving me batty!
    so many version and build numbers!
    agggghhhhh!

edit: unless the 308 build of ic2 is backwards compatible?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ahwtx View Post
    anyone know where i can find a 1.5.1 version of mffs (searge/minalien's version, not calclavia's version)? the 2.3.0.0.8 release of mffs (as i understand it) is for 1.5.2 and requires the 308 build of ic2. i'm trying to put together a 1.5.1 multimc instance, and a vast majority of the 1.5.1 ic2 addons require the 304 build of ic2.

this is driving me batty!
    so many version and build numbers!
    agggghhhhh!

edit: unless the 308 build of ic2 is backwards compatible?
    Can't seem to find older versions anywhere. I happen to have 2.3.0.0.6 for IC2 304+ for 1.5.1 if you want that.

Let me know and I'll send you a link via PM

i am using newest version of mfss 308+ on 1.5.1...and of course ic2 .308..

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, had a feeling it would work. Should really work on updating our server.

-------

On that note, had an issue with Factorization and Railcraft today. Two things Neolojik and myself just spent two hours diagnosing and fixing.

1st. Railcraft tanks sometimes throw a tile entity error when a client is first loaded. We noticed this in a tank containing the Mob Essence from MFR. Not sure if the contents has anything to do with the error though. Neo created a patch as a temporary fix but something is certainly wrong.

2nd. Had to pull Factorization completely off. Had a massive lag issue with Wrath Lamps and the invis light blocks rendering even after the lamp was broken. Was causing FPS drops to 0. Only noticed this in one place though but certainly something to watch for.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Can't seem to find older versions anywhere. I happen to have 2.3.0.0.6 for IC2 304+ for 1.5.1 if you want that.

Let me know and I'll send you a link via PM
    i would be most appreciative if you could drop me a pm with a link to the 2.3.0.0.6 build!

what about other ic2 addons, such as advanced machines, advanced solar panels, gravi suite, etc? are you running the latest builds of those on 1.5.1 as well?

15+ Year Old Account
    i would be most appreciative if you could drop me a pm with a link to the 2.3.0.0.6 build!
    Sent. I would try with the later builds. Not 100% sure about all of them though. Especially Grav Suite and ASP.

from that list i only use advanced machines and it has different versions for 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 chargepads compact solars and nuclear control all work for me both in 1.5.1 and .2

apologies for cluttering the thread, but i don't yet have enough posts to reply to you in pm. just wanted to say thanks for the download.

and thanks for maintaining this utterly kickass thread!

fuzz: apologies for cluttering up your thread, but i don't yet have enough posts to be able to reply to you in pm. just wanted to say thanks for the download. and thanks for maintaining this utterly kickass thread!

kiki: thanks for your input, much obliged.

now it's time to throw this all together and get to playing!

15+ Year Old Account
    fuzz: apologies for cluttering up your thread, but i don't yet have enough posts to be able to reply to you in pm. just wanted to say thanks for the download. and thanks for maintaining this utterly kickass thread!

kiki: thanks for your input, much obliged.

now it's time to throw this all together and get to playing!
    No worries. Thanks for stopping by! Good luck!

Deleted
    hay fuzzie you seen the new snapshot blocks they look pretty

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for this list!

I just started minecraft again (stopped playing I think when wolves came out, before 1.0 at least). So much new stuff to discover
    I was wondering, with things like buildcraft, I see that you can build quarries etc.

What is your experience on these things in survival mode. Does it take away a bit of the fun of trying to find everything yourself etc. (i.e. feels like cheating) or does it actually add another fun dimension to the game.

I don't play creative, only survival, and kind of like the 'eeryness' of the normal game.

Thanks a lot!