I am running FMP .141 and don't seem to have any problems. Any specific blocks that are having the problems? Is it just tried to see if I could reproduce what you described and it seems fine. Tried adding multiple different types of blocks and machines and also tried adding multiple items to the same block space (multiple torches in one block space).

15+ Year Old Account
    There doesn't seem to be any updates past 141. /shrug

heads up chargepads and advance solar panel does not work with the new ic2 experimental they need to update their code so it could work with it

Hey guys - how exactly do you disable a specific mob (ie. I want to turn off these big golems) with Mo Creatures?

Deleted
    Options_ global mod setting

10+ Year Old Account
    Immersed in the tenuous coalition between enmity and amity.
    Inventory Tweaks has updated to v1.56, which fixes a crash-causing, forge-related bug.

Deleted
    Yes I can update forge at last lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Six6igma View Post
    Inventory Tweaks has updated to v1.56, which fixes a crash-causing, forge-related bug.
    Good call, cool. Will be doing updates later today. Just stayed up all night and worked all morning. Gonna grab a few hours sleep!

What version of forge are you switching to Skedone? Let us know what you found after changing. Have been reluctant to change forge versions since last time I had to roll back after lots of problems.

Also, not sure anyone here really cares, but Mekanism was updated to work with the new IC2 Experimental API. I tried it out and everything seems okay. Also, looks like they updated Atomic Science but haven't tried out that mod.

Deleted
    As soon as I get. Chance I will test and let u know

If anyone is interested I got Millenaire to work with 81 other mods. Only problem is biomes O Plenty messes with village spawning. Working to fix that issue atm. I did have to use magic launcher to get it going as well as optifine, but it works so I don't care about the extra steps.

edit - apparently there is no way to modify biome settings at this time, gonna use better world generation to try to custom tailor the world i play so villages and other buildings appear

edit - nevermind, im an idiot. there are configs already made
    Last edited by Korsovan; 2013-08-24 at 07:03 PM.

Deleted
    How do you install the universal electricity mod and addons? i dont know how to install the core mod....its a .zip file with ic2,buildcraft,thermal expansion and some other folders and no matter how i put it in the mods folder i cant get it to work....i tried just pasting the .zip, changing to.jar, extracting it to mods, extracting it to universal electricity folder in mods...nothing works

Quote Originally Posted by mine View Post
    How do you install the universal electricity mod and addons? i dont know how to install the core mod....its a .zip file with ic2,buildcraft,thermal expansion and some other folders and no matter how i put it in the mods folder i cant get it to work....i tried just pasting the .zip, changing to.jar, extracting it to mods, extracting it to universal electricity folder in mods...nothing works
    I went through the same thing before I finally figured it out. Actually, in order to use UE, you don't use either of the core or basic components mod. I know it is confusing and I finally got on the UE IRC channel and talked to them and they confirmed those two mods are only if your a developer. The documentation on the website is, shall we say, less than helpful in understanding that. If you want to use some of the UE mods like Mekanism or Atomic Science, then just download those mods and install them, they contain the UE API info that gives you the various ores and a few basic components that UE needs to run.

There are some version issues you should be aware of in using UE mods, particularly with IC2. As you know, there is IC2 lf version and the IC2 experimental version. I would recommend you go with the experimental version since most of the mods out now (with a couple of exceptions such as chargepad and a few others) are now using the IC2 exp version. Then make sure you get one of the latest versions of Mekanism or Atomic Science so that they will be compatible with the new IC2 version.

If you still have problems let us know. We will do our best to help out. I like UE, but the documentation for the mods is just really poor.

Deleted
    Nope nee forges still crash game when u make or try to collect item lolalso stops 5 mods loading lol I drop to 101 mods installed

I just wanted to say, I'm kind of disappointed with Mo Creatures. :/ I love the concept of all these animals; but it's insane the number of animals that spawn. I first turned off the despawn animals as was suggested earlier, and I got overrun with cows and chickens... So I turned it back on, and now animals are despawning in my farms. :/

There's no happy medium. :/

try set 'Despawn Vanilla Mobs' to FALSE or all your animals in pens will despawn. Then also set "Modify Vanilla Spawns' to FALSE or the custom spawner will keep spawning vanilla mobs/animals until your whole world is just filled with cows, sheep, pigs and chickens with no Mo'Creatures or mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlothar View Post
    try set 'Despawn Vanilla Mobs' to FALSE or all your animals in pens will despawn. Then also set "Modify Vanilla Spawns' to FALSE or the custom spawner will keep spawning vanilla mobs/animals until your whole world is just filled with cows, sheep, pigs and chickens with no Mo'Creatures or mobs.
    It must be a bug in the current version; because I did have those set to false and it was still drowning me in all the vanilla animals and more.

It also bugs me you find a turkey, come back 5 minutes later and the turkey is no longer there. I'd rather have persistent mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Nope nee forges still crash game when u make or try to collect item lolalso stops 5 mods loading lol I drop to 101 mods installed
    Got a crash report to look at?

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    I just wanted to say, I'm kind of disappointed with Mo Creatures. :/ I love the concept of all these animals; but it's insane the number of animals that spawn. I first turned off the despawn animals as was suggested earlier, and I got overrun with cows and chickens... So I turned it back on, and now animals are despawning in my farms. :/

There's no happy medium. :/
    I've seen that in some videos. It does spawn a whole lot of mobs.

Both Mo Creatures and the Custom Mob Spawner are both dev versions that haven't been touched in a little while. Might be part of it as I know the way entities spawn and are handled has changed in 1.6.2.

--------------

Getting started on updates and configs. Give me a little time. Sorry about so much delay!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    As soon as I get. Chance I will test and let u know
    When you settle on a good Forge that makes all the mods happy, let me know. I'll change the recommended Forge version at that point since i know that the current one is outdated quite a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Getting started on updates and configs. Give me a little time. Sorry about so much delay!
    These delays are unacceptable! I demand that you get them finished now! Just kidding, figured I'd post something since I don't post here much anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    These delays are unacceptable! I demand that you get them finished now! Just kidding, figured I'd post something since I don't post here much anymore.
    Yay! Now get to work yourself!!!

1.6.2 Updates!

• Forge Multipart Updated
    • Applied Energistics Dev Updated
    • Extra Cells Updated
    • iChun Util Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • xAct Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Inventory Tweaks Updated
    • TukMC Updated
    • Universal Electricity Updated
    • Resonant Induction Updated
    • MFFS 3.0 Updated
    • Atomic Science Updated
    • Mekanism Updated
    • ICBM Updated
    • Galacticraft Updated
    • MicDoodleCore Updated

Lot's of stuff today. That should be everything checked.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out all the new Headers on the main page courtesy of Greevir! He did an amazing job once again and is my go-to guy for everything to do with graphics. He also did the graphics for my upcoming series!!

Now bug him for sigs!!