10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Oh, my bad. Kinda - I'm trying to figure out how (using BC pipes) to pull 64 ore from box A - send it to the Macerator - which then sends to the Furnace - WITHOUT the ore box constantly spitting out ore. That's the problem with wood pipes; they don't stop if the target is full. I figure that's what gates do, but I don't understand how they work - and I'm looking for a tutorial on how to use them.

That better?
    You can't choose a specific amount with gates, thats something you'll need Logistics Pipes for.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    You can't choose a specific amount with gates, thats something you'll need Logistics Pipes for.
    Doh, Ok. That's the one thing I like about Extra Utility (and the tubes in RP2).

Ok, I'll start watching the tutorial (I think Fuzzzie did) on it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NipsuGamer View Post
    Yup, trying to edit ids.cfg. Im trying to "sort" my ids, changing them to order :P
    I don't recall having ever seen that issue before. Are you trying to force them to start at a number out of range for their type? Most of the ID's in BoP are biomes and they have to be in a specific range. Biome ID's can only go from 0 - 255 and some of those are already taken up by default Minecraft. You probably already know that but just wanted to make sure what types of numbers you are setting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    I don't recall having ever seen that issue before. Are you trying to force them to start at a number out of range for their type? Most of the ID's in BoP are biomes and they have to be in a specific range. Biome ID's can only go from 0 - 255 and some of those are already taken up by default Minecraft. You probably already know that but just wanted to make sure what types of numbers you are setting.
    I know the ranges, but even trying to force just block id's to order it happens. It's just little picky about the block id's. Don't worry about it, got my changes made already.

Quote Originally Posted by NipsuGamer View Post
    I know the ranges, but even trying to force just block id's to order it happens. It's just little picky about the block id's. Don't worry about it, got my changes made already.
    Hmmm, no problems here with block ID's but glad you managed to get it working.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDlor View Post
    Before someone asks the question , yes you are fine if you already use Multipart build 220
    Quote Originally Posted by KurShedir View Post
    Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.b9 is out with a new mod, Redstone Arsenal
    Careful before upgrading you existing world with the new TE. You need to remove all conduits (Energy, fluid and item) before upgrading, otherwise your world will crash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickbuz View Post
    Careful before upgrading you existing world with the new TE. You need to remove all conduits (Energy, fluid and item) before upgrading, otherwise your world will crash.
    B9 is pulled. Do not update.

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Updates!

• Forge Multipart Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NEI Updated
    • Dragon API Updated
    • RotaryCraft Updated
    • Thaumic Tinkerer Updated
    • xAct Updated
    • IC2 Updated
    • Ender IO Updated
    • Opis Updated

Didn't check everything today because I'm not feeling well. Will try again tomorrow or the next.

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Oh, my bad. Kinda - I'm trying to figure out how (using BC pipes) to pull 64 ore from box A - send it to the Macerator - which then sends to the Furnace - WITHOUT the Box A constantly spitting out ore. That's the problem with wood pipes; they don't stop if the target is full. I figure that's what gates do, but I don't understand how they work - and I'm looking for a tutorial on how to use them.

That better?
    This is possible to do this to some extent. You can use buffers and stretches of pipe wire to turn the autarchic gates on and off. CovertJaguar implemented something like it in his latest lets play to get auto-crafting tables to only make certain amounts of a product, starting it back up when the supply gets low. Because of the latency of the items getting from point A to point B in BC pipes, you won't be able to get exact counts, but gates and pipewire can certainly handle overflow type conditions, if set up correctly. Looking at BC github, it looks like CJ is in the process of revamping the gate conditional system; I hope he is able to add additional gate conditionals for standard inventories.

However, as Greevir suggested, Logistic Pipes are much more sophisticated but have a much higher overhead. I really like Logistic Pipes myself, but in my latest world, I didn't include it and jumped from EU/manual to AE instead.

New configs are ready which include the new mods from Fuzzzie's list yesterday as well as the updates from the most recent post.

I spent some time and went back through all of the mod ID's trying to catch any missing ID numbers for the master spreadsheet. There were a couple but overall the list is pretty accurate.

...Tried a test world with Biome's o plenty and treecapitator and it seems that a ton of the new trees are not configured for in treecapitator yet. Anyone know of a quick fix? I can locate the id's for the suspect tree leaves but not sure how to properly get them to die with their damned leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickbuz View Post
    thats not entirely true, you can remove them after updating and place in a crafting grid to receive the fm items, but at this moment TE b9 has been pulled due to a few MP issues and king lemming is working on a fix.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus1999 View Post
    thats not entirely true, you can remove them after updating and place in a crafting grid to receive the fm items, but at this moment TE b9 has been pulled due to a few MP issues and king lemming is working on a fix.
    True. Something about clientside blah blah. IDK

New configs are ready as Laguy442 says. They will probably go up tomorrow morning once Skedone uploads them. Working overnight again.

looks like TE B9a is out and new cofhcore as well, so hopefully everything is fixed

Deleted
    Configs uploaded sorry for delay ftp was playing up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    its because the zombies ai dont see see the carpet as a solid block so ai does not keep trying to calculate different routes to target and just keeps walking on spot instead

NOT ONLY WAS THE DISCOVERED AND IS USED BUY ABOUT 100 YOUTUBERS but dinnerbone also confirmed it if you like i can him now and ask him to tell you

sorry for helping
    Googling about this fix get me only to this post. Like nobody else is talking about it.

Deleted
    You know how Google works right?? Try Reddit or YouTube docm77 did a bit about it on YouTube so did Etho to name 2 people.. That's last I will say on it. Im not some idiot in not here to spread rubbish u believe me or don't I don't care my world is not having zombie lag issues.. So you just enjoy your ai memory overflow

OptiFine HD C8 Ultra for Minecraft 1.6.4 is out

Quote Originally Posted by Jymi View Post
    looks like TE B9a is out and new cofhcore as well, so hopefully everything is fixed
    Not all is fixed yet, itemducts wont connect to terrain smashers and the waila gui problem still persist.
    King lemming said the terrain smasher is know and will be fixed in B9b, but is unsure about the waila problem.

Just thought you'd like to know

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.28 : Main Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6574708/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.5.28 - Dec 14th 2013 Note, pack now supports Forestry 2.3.1.0, must use 1.6 v9 of Rotarycraft

• added CompactWindmills - Block and Item ID's added
    • added Dimensional Doors - Block, Item, Biome, Entities ID's added
    • added ExtraTiC - Block and Item ID's added
    • added Plugins For Forestry - Item ID's added
    • added GateCopy - Item ID's added
    • added Back Tools - no block or item ID's required
    • added Agriculture - Block and Item ID's added
    • added Xeno's Reliquary - Block and Item ID's added

- - - Updated - - -

• CoFH Core Updated
    • Thermal Expansion Updated

Note about updating Thermal Expansion:

IMPORTANT WARNING: 3.0.0.b9+ CONTAINS A MAJOR CONDUIT OVERHAUL. You will need to exchange the current conduits (this means Energy Conduit, Fluiducts, and Itemducts) in your pre-b8 world for the new ones. To do this, simply re-craft the old blocks into the new ones.

Sorry for the inconvenience - but there was a clear warning at the outset that this was a BETA. This change was *very* necessary for FMP support. Do not post any crash logs related to you NOT following instructions.
    Also will probably be adding Redstone Arsenal to the list as well. It now contains the omniwrench as well as some other cool stuff.