10+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie, your Minefactory thread link appears to be linking to Ironchests instead.

Deleted
    check out this mad seed never seen a oak this big

and this cave right near it

Last edited by mmocf27294aad4; 2013-04-06 at 06:45 PM.

I know we are all looking for alternatives to RP, here is a mod i just found that adds a project table much like the one in RP.
    Im in the process of giving it a once over and thought you might like it as well.

minecraftforum.net/topic/1550010-151sspsmp-project-bench-v172forge5000-downloads/

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    If I had the knowledge I would do it myself. I just looked at the vanilla redstone wire code and it's well beyond anything I can understand, let alone try to replicate the functionality of. Someone could always decompile redpower and cut out the redpower wire, but that would violate all kinds to ToS's.
    During the long delay that 1.3 created there were frequent posts in various forums discussing the viability of doing just that. Nothing ever came of it.

As Nodachi216 posted, lifting anything out of RP2 would have plenty of downside and really wouldn't be worth it.

I'm hoping that we'll see the legitimate alternative this time around ... a couple of independent mods which give us a proper redstone wire and a compact redstone logic.

I realise that these are not simple mods that can be turned out overnight - but the reality is that one closed-source mod providing these basic tools isn't working.

Am I the only one that finds it strange the Immibus Micro blocks is a core mod but Immibus CORE is a normal mod?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodachi216 View Post
    The problem with someone ripping the code out of RP and violating the terms of the mod is (aside from angering a lot of people) that you wind up with an "unofficial" mod that people either wouldn't use or would have to hunt for in order to get it. It wouldn't be able to be posted on MCF, we'd take it down as stolen content. It'd be much better if someone came up with something new, even if it were reinventing the wheel, so to speak.
    I've already taken the worldgen and plan to use it privately. I wont be releasing it. I doubt I would be able to get anything else to work though.

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    have not tried the buildcraft DEV edition yet ? how u finding it fuzzie?
    Neo compiled the latest code and said it looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlothar View Post
    I am glad to see that you have added Power Crystals. I have been using it for months on 1.4.7. It has worked well with the other Mods in your collection. The power converters are great and I am really thinking of using MFR in place of Forestry this time. I don't do much with bees and the new Farms are a little much for my liking. With the new changes to MFR and the farms upgrades that have been added, at least for me, have put it over the top.
    Yeah, we've been using some of those mods on our server for a few weeks. Pretty good stuff. Excited to get it in to 1.5. There are dev builds out there with he new stuff. i'll have to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Fuzzzie, your Minefactory thread link appears to be linking to Ironchests instead.
    Okay, I'll fix that up

Quote Originally Posted by walrus1999 View Post
    I know we are all looking for alternatives to RP, here is a mod i just found that adds a project table much like the one in RP.
    Im in the process of giving it a once over and thought you might like it as well.
    xAct that's on the list is pretty similar too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlothar View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it strange the Immibus Micro blocks is a core mod but Immibus CORE is a normal mod?
    haha. Yeah. There's probably a reason for it though.

----------

No updates today. Been busy with a project. I'll get them out tomorrow.

Deleted
    @fuzzie do me a favor mate can you right click on a batbox in nei as when i do the the game crashes with a out of bounds error. every part of the recipe works in nei as in copper wire and re-battery and i have checked there is no item ID conflicts, so wanted to make sure it was not a weird error just for me before i report it

15+ Year Old Account
    @fuzzie do me a favor mate can you right click on a batbox in nei as when i do the the game crashes with a out of bounds error. every part of the recipe works in nei as in copper wire and re-battery and i have checked there is no item ID conflicts, so wanted to make sure it was not a weird error just for me before i report it
    Seems okay to me.

---------------------

• Forge Updated
    • PowerCrystals Core Updated
    • Applied Energistics Updated
    • Bibliocraft Updated
    • CoFH Core Updated
    • Thermal Expansion 2 Updated
    • ExtraBiomesXL Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • BackTools Updated
    • IronChests 2 Updated
    • MineFactory Reloaded Updated
    • OpenCCSensors Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated

Updates for today. Thermal Expansion beta is out. CoFH core goes in your coremods folder now. Remember that it is a beta. Please report issues to them and not me.

Lots of other goodies too. I'll get to work on adding them to the config pack later today. Release is taking longer than I thought

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 02:59 PM ----------

• Buildcraft Updated
    • Additional Buildcraft Objects Updated

There's the latest buildcraft from the public repository. It's a dev version so keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-04-07 at 07:01 PM.

Just wanted to let you know that optifine and thermal expansion and IC2 are not playing nice together, IC2 items have no textures and with TE in all world textures are white. Did some testing for King_lemming last night and he thinks its an optifine issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, must be Optifine. I'm not running Optifine atm and TE is working flawlessly.

Deleted
    well that's a metric shiit tone of updates and wow who TE at last so happy about that, will try and work out why my batbox recipe don't work and yours does (only recipe that don't work too so far) and yeah that's a optifine issue its known bug because he is always a ways behind the latest forge

how long before you think you will have your config pack ready mate ? as im about t turn in for the night and also wont be around most off tomorrow so if you think you will be done in that time frame i will wait for them and update stuff then

15+ Year Old Account
    how long before you think you will have your config pack ready mate ? as im about t turn in for the night and also wont be around most off tomorrow so if you think you will be done in that time frame i will wait for them and update stuff then
    It definitely won't be out today. I've gotta add all the new stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Okay, I'll fix that up
    I noticed that the spotlight for minefactory links to a spotlight of ironchests as well. And also thanks for keeping this up Ive had a lot of use out of this thread already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerGeek View Post
    I noticed that the spotlight for minefactory links to a spotlight of ironchests as well. And also thanks for keeping this up Ive had a lot of use out of this thread already.
    Thanks! Sorry about that, just copied one line of the table to the next and forgot to change some values.

New version of nxMinetilities incoming for 1.5.1. Nothing major, just making the code neater and more resilient before adding more stuff.

Also, trolling Greevir <.<

15+ Year Old Account
    • nxMinetilities Updated

• nxMinetilities Updated
    See! Told you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay guys. Sorry for the long delay but it's finally ready for some testing at least!

Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack version 2.0.0 Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?r42dv74r6a7ow72

Block/Item ID Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

Full Changelog:

• Initial ID's set for mods. Total re-do of all the block/item ID's
    • EnderChest Size set to Max
    • Disabled update checks for all of bspkrs's mods
    • Set Bibliocraft to allow empty books on shelves
    • Organized Ars Magica Items into groups
    • Enabled HTTP for Computercraft Computers
    • Unlimited Space for Computercraft Computers and Turtles
    • Command Block Support for Computercraft Enabled
    • Unlimited Floppy Disk Space for Computercraft disks
    • Computercraft Wireless set to 1024 blocks in all conditions
    • Factorization Silver Generation Disabled
    • Enchanting Plus configured to allow "Unbreaking" on all tools.
    • Enchanting Plus Update Check Disabled
    • Forestry Liquid Ammounts tooltip enabled
    • Removed Forestry/GregTech nags
    • Disabled Forestry version check
    • Forestry Farms set to square layout
    • Beekeeping Mode set to Easy
    • Disabled Applied Energistics Version Check
    • Allowed the use of Buildcraft chipsets with AE.
    • Base AE Wireless range set to 64 blocks
    • AE Wireless extenders range set to 4 blocks
    • Disabled Terminal Auto-Search
    • Enabled PortalGun loot from more possible locations
    • Reduced chance of PortalGun loot
    • PortalGun Fuel Disabled
    • Rendering of Mystcraft Book Labels Enabled
    • All Mystcraft Pages are enabled
    • All Mystcraft Instability mechanics are enabled
    • Twilight Forest Dimension ID set to 40 (Should help avoid confusion with Mystcraft Ages
    • Disabled pointless IC2 logging
    • Disabled IC2 Copper and Tin Generation
    • Augmented Vanilla Ore Gen Disabled (COFH Core)
    • Disabled TE update notification
    • Reduced Tesseract Transfer Loss
    • Increased Tesseract Transfer Capability
    • Game set to use TE Copper and Silver worldgen
    • Increased BC Pipe capacity (before exploding)
    • BC Pipe Energy Loss Disabled
    • Disabled Powercrystals mod update check
    • Enabled Bonemeal in MFR fertilizer
    • Enabled Simple Advanced Solar Panel Recipe
    • Gravitation Suite HUD moved to bottom left on screen
    • Disabled much of the explosive potential of gregtech machines
    • Boosted Iridium Ore worldgen spawn rate by 2.5 times
    • Doubled Cell's per 4 tin to 8 (round number for crafting)
    • Re-Enabled Bronze Crafting
    • Disabled all recipes changed by GregTech
    • Disabled compressor requirment for storage blocks
    • Enabled crafting/uncrafting of storage blocks
    • Disabled gibs pushing entities

TODO:

• Organize IndustrialCraft Items (Once public beta is out)
    • Double-Check Config Options (Especially Worldgen)
    • Configure Additional facades with nxMinetilities
    • Configure additional tools with Treecapitator
    • Setup bspkrs's HUD Mods
    • Add Alternate config file for Rei's Minimap insead of Zan's
    • Better Configure Inventory Tweaks
    • Add mod tools to backtools

Okay, first and foremost. The Industrialcraft 2 item ID's found in these configs have not been altered. They will be altered in later releases. I am waiting for the final beta version of IC2 to come out before doing them. Please keep this in mind when you're creating your world as Industrialcraft 2 items that you have now may be lost if you update to a later config pack. I recommend waiting to install IC2 anyways since it's still a WIP.

Second. Mods that are not ready obviously don't have configs ready yet. They will be added to the pack ASAP and I'll try to get the update out fast so you can use the new mods that come out. Expect more updates soon and fast.

Third. I still have to go through the entire pack and double check things. It's been a large undertaking configuring all this as is. I'm sure I missed something. Please let me know if you see any glaring errors.

Fourth. The config options I have chosen are rather easy. I prefer not be be burdened by excessive nerfs and grinding. If you want to make the game more difficult for yourself then by all means. Do not however ask me to change difficulty settings for the pack.

Finally, thank you everyone for your patience while I prepare the config pack as well as your support to the thread. It's a pleasure doing it and especially so when people show their appreciation.

One final note: I still suggest holding off on building too crazy of a world or server. There is still worldgen mods to come out and it may still be some time before they do. I hope things will be ready soon, but you never know. Keep that in mind and don't get too attached

Deleted
    Railcraft, logistics pipes, soul shards, extra bees and POSSIBLY redpower left. Those are the mods that a game cannot do without. Thaumcraft would be nice, too at some point.
    Oh I can't wait to start playing with the new gregtech stuff. I am really considering just using ic2, gregtech and some other addons for IC2 to play. Gregtech is like the master of minecraft modding. So many machines, so much stuff to do... Awesome mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    Railcraft, logistics pipes, soul shards, extra bees and POSSIBLY redpower left. Those are the mods that a game cannot do without. Thaumcraft would be nice, too at some point.
    Oh I can't wait to start playing with the new gregtech stuff. I am really considering just using ic2, gregtech and some other addons for IC2 to play. Gregtech is like the master of minecraft modding. So many machines, so much stuff to do... Awesome mod.
    Our 1.5 world is actually probably gonna go on without RedPower 2. Absolutely nothing has been heard from Eloraam about it and even her "Inner Circle" haven't heard anything from her. We're considering the mod dead atm and looking into alternatives as well as duplicating a few of the things from RP2 for ourselves.