Now all I need to figure out is why MEkanism above build 211 keeps failing on me..

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Oops.

Time: 10/17/13 11:38 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: icons
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:149)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:697)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:107)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:355)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:176)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:618)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: icons
    at mekanism.common.item.ItemWalkieTalkie.<init>(ItemWalkieTalkie.java:17)
    at mekanism.common.Mekanism.addItems(Mekanism.java:545)
    at mekanism.common.Mekanism.init(Mekanism.java:1120)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.j ava:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.j ava:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:696)
    ... 5 more

was for the newest you had on first page yesterday evening. and as soon as I downgraded the thingy it worked...

DO you have any news on liquid energyand thermal expansion?

Deleted
    @above: thermal expansion is being rewritten and passed over to a new developer... so might be the next redpower or might come out eventually... we will see

Take a look at this:
    http://forum.industrial-craft.net/in...572#post133572
    Grav suit for 1.6.4. Try it and see if it works. I am also gonna try it. Same goes for advanced solars, although i have no idea how they changed the hard-mode recipes considering there is no more solid UU-matter. At least gravi suit is here.

Bibliocraft 1.5 was just released.

Quick thought...

I am making a server for my Kids, nephews and such to play around on... And to avoid having to cheat in abundance of mats for them to play around with I was thinking maybe some other strategy...

Is there a good way to make a mod, during world gen and chunk load, spawn more ores and diamonds?? Found Geocraft and alot of others, but some are not updated in awhile, and some wont work for me. (like Geocrafts core addon makign some fuss about a block of snow thingy... )

Deleted
    *warplord

King Lemming yesterday replied on the Feed The Beast forums indicating they are still working on it but taking it into a slightly different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by karlreinert View Post
    Quick thought...

I am making a server for my Kids, nephews and such to play around on... And to avoid having to cheat in abundance of mats for them to play around with I was thinking maybe some other strategy...

Is there a good way to make a mod, during world gen and chunk load, spawn more ores and diamonds?? Found Geocraft and alot of others, but some are not updated in awhile, and some wont work for me. (like Geocrafts core addon makign some fuss about a block of snow thingy... )
    You could use Metallurgy 3 and just disable all but vanilla ores, then bump up the spawn of those ores. You can also change a lot of factors.. like having diamonds spawn on the surface if you so desire.

To clarify, You'd go into the Metallurgy3 config folder and in Base, Ender, Fantasy, Nether and Precious you'd set ' "!enable" { B:"Enable ... Set"=true ' to "!enable" { B:"Enable ... Set"=false ' .

Then, in the Vanilla config is where you'd mess with the spawn rates. (Which, by default Metallurgy has high spawn rates of diamonds, but still at level 16 or lower).
    Last edited by tobiashunter; 2013-10-18 at 02:52 PM.

Anyone know how to fix forestry bag getting stuck on your mouse cursor when you sort the inventory(InvTweaks mod) using the R key? When you exit the inventory it drops the bag. I've lost the count on how many that have been lost in lava because of this. This used to happen with mystcraft books as well, when you'd sort the inventory using inventory tweaks the book would get stuck in your hand and you'd drop it when exiting the inventory. There was a fix for this back then but I can't find my old post with the solution.

I was hoping someone knew a solution to this?

<edit> I've also got the problem with strange textures on additional pipes(link), which I haven't fixed yet. Removing railcraft fixes the texture issue, but like I said in the original post earlier, changing id's does nothing. I've also tried fuzzzies configs and they didn't solve the problem.
    Last edited by huldu; 2013-10-18 at 03:52 PM.

Deleted
    Optifine has just been released for 1.6.4 (final version, not the preview)
    Texture bug with ic2 exp is fixed
    Last edited by mmocbb1e47efaf; 2013-10-18 at 05:48 PM.

Tinkers Construct d4 is out. Hopefully I can use my smeltery longer than a day now!

Might not want to update it until d5 comes out:

https://twitter.com/Merdiwen/status/391278512172068864
    Last edited by tobiashunter; 2013-10-18 at 07:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay in updates. Worked like 11 hours today. Here you go:

1.6.4 Updates!

• Power Convertors Updated
    • Applied Energistics Dev Updated
    • Bibliocraft Updated
    • Bibliowoods Forestry & BoP Updated
    • ExtraCells Updated
    • ModularPowersuits Updated
    • Numina Updated
    • OpenBlocks Updated
    • Project Red Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • IndustrialCraft 2 Experimental Updated
    • Gravitation Suite Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • OpenPeripheral Updated
    • NEI Plugin Pack Updated
    • ArmorStatus HUD Updated
    • StatusEffect HUD Updated
    • Direction HUD Updated
    • Optifine Updated

Remember that Bibliowoods is also available for ExtraBiomesXL, Natura and Highlands mod woods. You can download them here: http://www.bibliocraftmod.com/?page_id=50#bibliowoods

Gravitation Suite is updated for 1.6.4 finally and working with IC2 Experimental.

Enjoy!!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, news about Mystcraft and 1.6.4 -- http://binarymage.com/2013/10/17/whats-the-hold-up-2/

Tinkers Construct was updated AGAIN today to d5.

so many updates and seems we will see mystcraft not too far in future. cool!

Optifine c6 causes a crash on a "single" player world after a couple of minutes. Works fine when playing on a non hosted server tho.

Quote Originally Posted by tobiashunter View Post
    You could use Metallurgy 3 and just disable all but vanilla ores, then bump up the spawn of those ores. You can also change a lot of factors.. like having diamonds spawn on the surface if you so desire.

To clarify, You'd go into the Metallurgy3 config folder and in Base, Ender, Fantasy, Nether and Precious you'd set ' "!enable" { B:"Enable ... Set"=true ' to "!enable" { B:"Enable ... Set"=false ' .

Then, in the Vanilla config is where you'd mess with the spawn rates. (Which, by default Metallurgy has high spawn rates of diamonds, but still at level 16 or lower).
    hmmm... so metallury is the thing controlling them now... went and raised the values abit, and found TONNS... kids happyhappy now... thanks
    Last edited by karlreinert; 2013-10-19 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Dyslectic Keyboard

Deleted
    also fuzzzie u might want to keep a eye out here
    http://files.minecraftforge.net/BiomesOPlenty/

- - - Updated - - -

also the new bop addons have some new items Laguy mate i have editted my configs so my game loads but it was just to let you know mate

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    also fuzzzie u might want to keep a eye out here
    I'll probably just stick with official releases. Don't wanna keep updating something that could destroy worlds.

ee4 release today but its for the forge craft server since is in dev

There's a pretty big bug with Ars Magica 2 v1.0 and biome Ids, btw. He didn't provide a config option and his default biome id of 99 collides with the BoP config. So his "secret" cow level is appearing in the overworld all over the place. He added a config in 1.0.1, but it ended up creating a bit of a mess on my server. :/

Deleted
    Ars Magicka is a bit too much for MC imo. I don't like that mod... Thaumcraft fits but Ars Magicka is bit .. to much. All those hundreds of mostly useless spells - no ty.

On a serious note: Logistics pipes just updated. I think they fixed the bug with breaking pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    On a serious note: Logistics pipes just updated. I think they fixed the bug with breaking pipes.
    Oh, build 63 is now marked as "Build is broken" on jenkins. I make a copy of my world and try the new 64...

update: seems to be running flawless on my install. all pipes/modules are running (supply, sink, provide, quicksort, autocrafting, satellite, sorting, etc) and nothing crashes when setting/breaking pipes (LP or BC)
    Last edited by Tommyk; 2013-10-19 at 08:56 PM.