Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Fuzzzie;21016538]Updates:

I've also added Forge Essentials. I think this is a fantastic project that works really well so far and it's future plans look really good. Essentially it adds bukkit functionality to Forge. Popular things such as World Edit are included. It says it's for servers but actually works fine with a single player client. There is also a client side mod for it as well. It's not going to be included in the configs as it's settings are personal choices you would make for your world. It's in development though, so there may be some bugs. It's definetly worth checking out though. I'm always going to be posting the latest builds so expect it to stay cutting edge.

if you like forge essentials you will probable like bukkitforge here is the link build.technicpack.net/job/BukkitForge

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It's actually a railcraft change. Very odd.
    It was notch that named it Flint and Steel. Railcraft just fixed required materials because there is no steel in original game.

Seem to be getting problems with TE and CofH core. Says that it needs at least version 1.5.1.1 with 1.5.1.5 installed.

Don't you need like a blast furnace to make steel, if so how do you get the steel to even get to the nether to collect the materials to make one? Have RC added another way of getting steel?

I got lucky and found a steel ingot in a blacksmith in a village, I don't know any other way to get them without going to the nether to get the required supplies.

You don't actually need flint and steel to make a nether portal. Any fire will do. So, you can put lava next to the portal, wood over the lava and wait for it to spread, and your portal will activate, eventually... It's a little slow and random, but it definitely works.

You will also find steel in loot chests, usually in the form of steel tools or steel armor. You can put those in a furnace and break them back down to ingots. The flint and steel change is interesting, but not really a big deal at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTMANT View Post
    if you like forge essentials you will probable like bukkitforge here is the link build.technicpack.net/job/BukkitForge
    Cool. I'll have a look

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    It was notch that named it Flint and Steel. Railcraft just fixed required materials because there is no steel in original game.
    Yeah, it just seems like a silly change. There's making things challenging and then there's changing things to be annoying. This is straddling the line. Fortunately it's easy to get steel from blacksmiths.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxy View Post
    Seem to be getting problems with TE and CofH core. Says that it needs at least version 1.5.1.1 with 1.5.1.5 installed.
    Are you sure you've updated all the CoFH mods (Core, TE and Omnitools) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sibmer View Post
    You don't actually need flint and steel to make a nether portal. Any fire will do. So, you can put lava next to the portal, wood over the lava and wait for it to spread, and your portal will activate, eventually... It's a little slow and random, but it definitely works.
    I just make Greevir stand in the portal and /smite him until the portal works.

-------

Updates to come tomorrow. Had a busy day and don't feel like sorting through it all today. I'll try to get it done by early afternoon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I just make Greevir stand in the portal and /smite him until the portal works.
    It's true. I'm always getting abused on the server.

Deleted
    Change is not from Railcraft but from Gregtech.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Forge Updated (1.5.2)
    • Immibis Microblocks Updated (1.5.2)
    • Immibis Core Updated (1.5.2)
    • bspkrs Core Updated (1.5.2)
    • Applied Energistics Updated
    • Extra Biomes XL Updated (1.5.2)
    • Forestry Updated (1.5.2)
    • iChun Util Updated
    • Misc Peripherals Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • IndustrialCraft 2 Updated
    • MFFS Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated (1.5.2)
    • ArmorStatus HUD Updated (1.5.2)
    • Status Effect HUD Updated (1.5.2)
    • Inventory Tweaks Updated (1.5.2)

Still no CodeChickenCore and NEI Update so can't do much with 1.5.2.

Deleted
    i dont know what to update any more waaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaa lol i think i will just wait till 1.6 my self now as what i have works and is behaving

Enchanting plus 1.14.5.4 seems to work on 1.5.2

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack Download v2.1.1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?a255l5m1shuk3va

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5636625/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

Version 2.1.1 (May 5, 2013)

• Fuzzcraft ID's added to nxMinetilities
    • Immibis Microblocks set to autodetect cuttable blocks
    • Added Tinkers Construct Axes to Treecapitator
    • Added additional ores to the miners backpack
    • Added new Tinkers Construct ID's

------------

• Tinkers Construct Updated

-------------

Updated Tinkers Construct as well as the configs as it adds new items. The config pack adds a few tweaks that you'll maybe like

Quote Originally Posted by walrus1999 View Post
    Enchanting plus 1.14.5.4 seems to work on 1.5.2
    You'll find that a lot of the mods do.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    It's true. I'm always getting abused on the server.
    I label it "admin testing"

soo here is my situation `with mods..in 1.51 i have 86 mods,from those 86 in 1.5.1 i have 63 in 1.5.2.
    big ones that dont work for me are thaumcraft,mystcraft and computercraft..both bees mod dont work too..thats are thaumic and extra bees..than we still dont have chicken bones and cohf team mods..good thing is that forestry for 1.5.2 works in older 1.5.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    soo here is my situation `with mods..in 1.51 i have 86 mods,from those 86 in 1.5.1 i have 63 in 1.5.2.
    big ones that dont work for me are thaumcraft,mystcraft and computercraft..both bees mod dont work too..thats are thaumic and extra bees..than we still dont have chicken bones and cohf team mods..good thing is that forestry for 1.5.2 works in older 1.5.1
    Yeah, I'm not in a hurry at all to update to 1.5.2. Just now got a 1.5.1 server going.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    Yeah, it's a real mish-mash of mods that work with 1.5.2, mods that work with 1.5.1 and mods that work with both. Aside from creating a new list altogether (which is a lot of work) It's going to be a mess for a little while. Hopefully this week most mods will update that need to and everything will be fine. Once Chickenbones updates his mods I'll begin testing and make a post outlining what works and what doesn't.

It sucks when this kind of thing happens but there's just a not a lot we can do. Hopefully this 1.6 junk will be pushed back for a while and we can actually see some development from modders rather than them having to constantly fight to keep their mods up to date alone. It's really sad when that's been the case for the past 8 months.

Chicken Bones now updated to 1.5.2 so hopefully everything will be working in next few days. Hopefully Xycraft isn't too far off now Soaryn has finished his exams.

Deleted
    I, for one, feel a lot better without Xycraft. No more world filled with useless bullshit ores.... I will miss the soil, though, but whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    I, for one, feel a lot better without Xycraft. No more world filled with useless bullshit ores.... I will miss the soil, though, but whatever
    The game definitely runs smoother without it. No more quartz getting rendered all over the place.