15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post
    mDiyo has new Version on Tinkers Construct

"Stable" Version (newer than d12). Smeltery Controller works again fine for me. No other conflicts so far

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ers-construct/
    Cool. I'll get it during the next update. About to go to bed. Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryD View Post
    Power Converter connects on IC2 side not on BC side. Energy values in and out look correct. Looking forward to fix, this is a handy mod.
    Cool. I'll give it a bit more time to get the kinks worked out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Which version of IC2 are you using? The Original or Experimental version?
    I'm using the experimental version

Anyone has some easymode gregtech configs that you could share with me?

Deleted
    Advanced solar is bugged and ain't work for me since 1.6.2

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Advanced solar is bugged and ain't work for me since 1.6.2
    There is an UNOFFICIAL fix for it.

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/in...236#post131236

I am JUST now testing it. Game loads, that's all the farther I got (still adding mods to my new 1.6.4 in preparation for AM2 to be done later this week *crosses fingers*)

Edit: It appears to work, I just cheated in a few solars and they could fill MFSU's. I am unsure of what the crafting recipe is now with liquid UU matter being in the game. You might end up having to cheat them in or the components you can't obtain.
    Last edited by tobiashunter; 2013-10-07 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobiashunter View Post
    There is an UNOFFICIAL fix for it.

I am JUST now testing it. Game loads, that's all the farther I got (still adding mods to my new 1.6.4 in preparation for AM2 to be done later this week *crosses fingers*)

Edit: It appears to work, I just cheated in a few solars and they could fill MFSU's. I am unsure of what the crafting recipe is now with liquid UU matter being in the game. You might end up having to cheat them in or the components you can't obtain.
    Yeah, like you, I just tried it out, thanks for the info, and what i checked out seems to work fine, like you, keeping fingers crossed lol

Heya,

something for discussion and yes, I LOVE my forestry backpacks. Especially in auto-refill mode

Question for the config: Can we add the Thaumcraft Ores to the Forestry Miners Backpack?

my ids:

TC Shard (any) = 25363:*
    TC Cinnibar = 2403
    TC Amber = 25356:6

Here is what I did in my forestry/backpacks.conf -> backpacks.miner.items=25363:*;2403;25356:6

So now every TC shard/ore I mine also goes into my Miners Backpack
    and I can unload it all into my incoming-sorting-chest by shift-rightclicking the chest with it. yes, I am lazy

-> fyi, you can set the mode of each backpack 'in-game' to 'normal, locked, auto-refill,...'

Would be cool if we can agree to make this behavior default in the configs

cheers
    Last edited by Tommyk; 2013-10-07 at 10:58 AM. Reason: spolling

The actual linked Village Info doesn't work.

A "forge compatible" version can be downloaded here: http://chunkbase.com/download/mod/Vi...6.4_2.0-b3.zip

Thaumcraft for old worlds - how to update your world

Heya,

I wanted to try Thaumcraft in my old existing world. So I tested it and wanted to share what I found

Here is what I did. Dont worrry, each chunk will only be re-generated ONCE and then tagged with the 'regen_key'.

So you basicly turn on the regen-feature and walk around in your old world and Thaumcraft generates its features as you go.

as far as I can see it works fine.

cheers

You CAN set it back to normal after you walked all your old ground but you DONT need to because Thaumcraft is smart with the update and only does it 1 time (unless you changed the 'regen_key' again)

PS: The recipe for your first wand has changed! Looky here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...dated-6102013/

Code:
    world_regeneration {
        B:amber_ore=true
        B:aura_nodes=true
        B:cinnibar_ore=true
        B:infused_stone=true

# This key is used to keep track of which chunk have been generated/regenerated. Changing it will cause the regeneration code to run again, so only change it if you want it to happen. Useful to regen only one world feature at a time.
        S:regen_key=TOMMY01
        B:structures=true
        B:taint=true
        B:trees=true
    }
    Last edited by Tommyk; 2013-10-07 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    1.6.4 Updates!

Client only mods are things like NEI Plugins, Inventory tweaks, Optifine, Damage Indicators etc. Things that dont affect the game, just how it's displayed.

You'll have to just mess with the mods you want. Try installing 1 at a time, thats what I do. I would fix your forge first though.

the forge is done... BUt I've seen people both copying content of the forge.jar file into the minecraft.jar file AFTER they have used the installer, instead of making the .bat file call the forge.jar file... Works both ways, but got me wondering if there was something there that would make things go BOOM...

Quote Originally Posted by karlreinert View Post
    the forge is done... BUt I've seen people both copying content of the forge.jar file into the minecraft.jar file AFTER they have used the installer, instead of making the .bat file call the forge.jar file... Works both ways, but got me wondering if there was something there that would make things go BOOM...
    I just install Forge the way I installed it the first time (double-click it and let the installer install it)

Then I can choose whatever Version I want by using the config in the launcher..

If I missunderstood then just ignore my post please.

cheers

NEI plugins 1.1.0.1 loads in MC 1.6.4 taken from site Railcraft, Buildcraft, Forestry and IC2 support only. TConstruct and Thaumcraft support not ready yet

just saw this TConstruct and metalurgy support addon http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...llurgy-add-on/
    Last edited by Adarcer; 2013-10-07 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adarcer View Post
    just saw this TConstruct and metalurgy support addon http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...llurgy-add-on/
    Solid find! That's the only reason I didn't add M3 to my game!

Twilight forest updated to 1.20.1 - http://adf.ly/X6VCj
    Fixes the major crash bugs that make DIM-7 unusable.

Havnt said it in a while, but HUGE thanks Fuzzie for all your time and effort.

kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko87 View Post
    Anyone has some easymode gregtech configs that you could share with me?
    Not yet. I plan on adding my "supereasymode" Gregtech to my game, so when I get it all set up, I'll share the configs. I just haven't gotten around to it. Too many other configs I'm adjusting right now... plus the possibility of TE and AM2 later this week...

Not yet. I plan on adding my "supereasymode" Gregtech to my game, so when I get it all set up, I'll share the configs. I just haven't gotten around to it. Too many other configs I'm adjusting right now... plus the possibility of TE and AM2 later this week...
    What does Gregtech default to ?

I have an ic2exp + gregtech install with the server set to hard mode
    Does that affect the mod at all or do i have to wind the difficulty up in the config ?

Quote Originally Posted by wildemagic View Post
    What does Gregtech default to ?

I have an ic2exp + gregtech install with the server set to hard mode
    Does that affect the mod at all or do i have to wind the difficulty up in the config ?
    You'd have to up it in the config. HardMode server setting is just Vanilla Playstyle (such as default hunger, mob damage, health regen). Forestry also has a hardmode, where breeding anything is far more insanely difficult. (it's default is easy mode).

As for Gregtech, Last time I used it, it defaulted to hard mode (Harder cobble, wood only give 2 planks, can't make anything from iron without a hammer.. stuff like that). I'm unsure of what the defaults are now. I like his machines, just not his choosen playstyle.
    Last edited by tobiashunter; 2013-10-07 at 05:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post
    Would be cool if we can agree to make this behavior default in the configs
    I thought Thaumcraft used to add it's own Forestry Backpack that took care of all that stuff. Either way, if it's gone now we can add that to the configs. Still trying to track down Laguy. it's been a week.

Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    The actual linked Village Info doesn't work.
    Alright, I'll fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by karlreinert View Post
    Never seen that and never had to mess with it. Installer works fine, I just copy the Forge Profile from there and do whatever instances I want.

----

Probably wont be adding Gregtech support for the configs. If people want to use it they can install it on their own. It messes with too much stuff for me to be comfortable with it.

I'm having a hard time setting up everything to normal.... like no Gregtech changes except his ores and machines. But it's kinda hard to understand his configs.