15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oorenotsoo View Post
    Hey Fuzzie. Just wanted to say thanks for your great LP and for keeping this amazing list updated. I'm currently making the move to 1.4.6 since RedPower released. This thread has been an enormous help and I really appreciate it!
    Cheers! I'm like the Oskar Schindler of Minecraft mods! :P

I did notice one problem though. The link for IndustrialCraft 2 1.112-170lf links to the old 1.109. The website link should be the link I posted on the bottom of this post right? Note: It seems it doesn't like me posting links, so I'll try my best to get it on here.
    I updated the website link to go to the default IC2 forums. The download link works fine though, I checked it twice!

Thanks for tuning in to my humble channel and checking out my list

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerman82 View Post
    Dude. You are really kicking ass on this. You should consider adding Hangable Maps. It allows maps to be hung on the wall, and change the scale of the map as well. I haven't tested the 1.4.6 version yet. I can't post a link, but it's on the forums.
    I'll have to give it a try, but to be honest I haven't used a vanilla map in about a year

----

• Xycraft Updated

Okay, back to bed for a few hours

Deleted
    Lol yeah don't think I made one since 1.2.5 lol I'm just waiting for pacman to be updated then my world will be complete lol, special once he adds what he is going to add.

Lol I too will get round to watching your YouTube channel at some point, they on my desktop ready , just well with all the updating and config editing, life and mead and flor star and dire videos I have hard enuff time sleeping but, life stuff should be calmer now( no school runs) so will start watching them, sorry its taken me so long

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 12:30 PM ----------

Yippee its out my world is complete. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/..._hl__%20pacman

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 12:33 PM ----------

Oh and NEI RedPower plugin and WR-CBE are updated to 1.4.6. Don't forget to update CodeChickenCore to 0.7.0.1
    Last edited by mmocf27294aad4; 2012-12-23 at 09:56 AM.

I also have a question for the other people in here. Since TreeCapitator isn't updated, has anyone used Timber!, which is updated? I'm new to this so please be patient; is there any glaring difference between the two, as far as them both knocking down trees quickly, that I should be aware of? Thanks!
    Since TreeCap is not yet up, I just tried Timber and it works just fine. very small with not much config (axes can be added).

Dropped it into 'mods' and works like charm for me

It does not have config to do damage to the axe equal the amount of wood it chops. So it feels little more like cheating to some. but then again we have forestry treefarms. well, for now it works. maybe i will even stay with it. small, simple, working

cheers

edit: find it here -> http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...hs-timber-mod/
    Last edited by Tommyk; 2012-12-23 at 01:03 PM. Reason: added url

Nevermind looks like IC2 does what I asked already.
    Last edited by Styxy; 2012-12-23 at 03:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    lol yeah cool dude im guess u in uk too or are you just up very late tho im up early (been up since 4am agian )
    Haha, nope. Full blooded american here in the horrible state of Alabama... Usually hit the sack around midnight to 1am and back up around 4am.

Deleted
    That explains that then what is it about minecraft addicts they all keep odd hours lol

10+ Year Old Account
    We're odd people, of course!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yippee its out my world is complete. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/..._hl__%20pacman
    I was skeptical, but that actually looks like a lot of fun!!

Oh and NEI RedPower plugin and WR-CBE are updated to 1.4.6. Don't forget to update CodeChickenCore to 0.7.0.1
    Yep. Was busy all morning (plus I slept in late). Will get started on updates and configs sometime soon!

Deleted
    Yeah not added to mine been finished thhe play room for kids that's it done now, walls plastered and painted along with woodwork varnished, ceiling re-artexed carpet fitted light tube made and fitted. That will do till after chrimbo then I will have to install storage device and TV cable and Xbox lol. So once they go bed and I have had a bit of a rest its mining time. And yeah that pacman mod is epic nice to unwind with a game after a hard day mining lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• CodeChickenCore Updated
    • Redpower 2 NEI Plugin Updated
    • Wireless Redstone CBE + Addons and RP Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Gravity Gun Updated
    • Portal Gun Updated
    • Railcraft Updated
    • Compact Solars Updated

Will get around to config files shortly. There may be a few new conflicts when adding some of these. Give me a few hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! Wireless Redstone! Been wanting to give that mod a shot! Thanks again, Fuzzie!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Yay! Wireless Redstone! Been wanting to give that mod a shot! Thanks again, Fuzzie!
    You're welcome. Also, Config Files are updated for the new mods. Will be doing edits soon for functionality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, more work to do. Will be glad when things settle down a bit.

Deleted
    Yep that's me done too lol only portal gun needed a id change which was nice oh and the coin for pacman lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Config Files Updated again for 1.4.6

v1.1.1 includes the fixes below
    v1.0.3 is just the item/block ID fixes

The changes include:

• Ore Generation Fixes (shouldn't spawn 4 kinds of copper/tin/silver etc). Untested, may have missed something somewhere. You may still get 2 silver ores. One from Factorization and one from Redpower2
    • Buildcraft Pipe tweaks.
    • Redpower 2 Timer sound disabled
    • Gregtech recipes that alter non IC2 recipes have been reversed. Also fixed some of the hard recipes too
    • Gregtech should also not interfere with storage block recipes either
    • A few other minor things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Config Files Updated again for 1.4.6

v1.1.1 includes the fixes below
    v1.0.3 is just the item/block ID fixes

The changes include:

• Ore Generation Fixes (shouldn't spawn 4 kinds of copper/tin/silver etc). Untested, may have missed something somewhere. You may still get 2 silver ores. One from Factorization and one from Redpower2
    • Buildcraft Pipe tweaks.
    • Redpower 2 Timer sound disabled
    • Gregtech recipes that alter non IC2 recipes have been reversed. Also fixed some of the hard recipes too
    • Gregtech should also not interfere with storage block recipes either
    • A few other minor things.
    Awesome! I completely removed GregTech in 1.4.6 so I don't have to bother with that, but the other changes will be handy. Thanks for the upload!

Deleted
    Just to say that mistaqur NEI_plugins pack has been updated to v1.4.4.0 for MC 1.4.6.

Thanks for all this work

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkalone View Post
    Just to say that mistaqur NEI_plugins pack has been updated to v1.4.4.0 for MC 1.4.6.

Thanks for all this work
    Yep! Just added it to the list

• NEI Plugin Pack Updated

Having a lot of issues with transferring my world to 1.4.6. Might need to start fresh and just copy in all the stuff I had from before. Going to keep trying but the conflicts are many. Also, a lot of the mods altered their config formats which makes it even harder.

I'll keep trying, but it's not looking good.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-12-23 at 08:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Yep! Just added it to the list

• NEI Plugin Pack

Having a lot of issues with transferring my world to 1.4.6. Might need to start fresh and just copy in all the stuff I had from before. Going to keep trying but the conflicts are many. Also, a lot of the mods altered their config formats which makes it even harder.

I'll keep trying, but it's not looking good.
    Eww! Thats not cool at all! Hope you can get it sorted out. If it looks like it just isn't gonna work out, how are you gonna handle the Let's Play? Cut the Season short and blame it on a nuclear powered creeper or just try your best to copy block by block what you've already done?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Eww! Thats not cool at all! Hope you can get it sorted out. If it looks like it just isn't gonna work out, how are you gonna handle the Let's Play? Cut the Season short and blame it on a nuclear powered creeper or just try your best to copy block by block what you've already done?
    Might just rebuild my house and copy my inventory. Probably set it up the same way. Shouldn't be a huge issue really. The hardest part would be rebuilding that sorting system from last time. Once I get going on it, it wont take long because I'm not recording it.

Still going to keep trying though. There may be a way. I cleared out all the Mystcraft stuff since that's not available yet.

If it becomes a nightmare though I might just start fresh. IDK yet.