I'm still fighting the crash on my multicraft server. Can I go through and look inside the mods removing the IC2-api out of them if I rename my Ic2 build 383 to 111IC2.jar or AAAIC2.jar?

So if I leave only IC2-api inside IC2 build 383 will it load the api for the rest that need it?

15+ Year Old Account
    1.7.2 Updates!

• Biomes O Plenty Updated
    • bspkrscore Updated
    • Treecapitator Updated
    • ArmorStatusHUD Updated
    • DirectionHUD Updated
    • StatusEffectHUD Updated

Updates for the 1.7.2 list are coming along now. Organized the list like the 1.6.4 one for easier reading.

Let me know which mods I'm missing at this point. I'll try to work them in today. Only mods on the 1.6.4 list for now please.

No configs for 1.7.2 available as of yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I also cut the UE section from the list. I may add it in the future, but for now it looks as though things are messy. Mekanism broke away anyways which seemed to be the best mod for it.

Deleted
    http://bot.notenoughmods.com/1.7.2.html u missed a few cough lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Mo Creatures, I guess. The rest aren't on the list anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by BevoLJ View Post
    Heh, no worries. That was super eloquent compared to many I get everyday regarding my laugh.

But ya, I have been a long time user of the configs and this thread. Until ATLauncher guys gave me a public pack I always used, and linked in my descriptions, this thread on all my let's plays. Typically just lurk, but this thread and configs rock.

Bevo, thanks for all of the tutorials, mod spotlights and let's plays. I don't care what some idiots say. You are an asset to the community. You put a ton of time into your videos and it shows. You also tend to try different mods instead of the same set that other youtubers do. I am not sure why others have issues with your laugh. I really don't notice it. Besides I still remember the "flopple" incident of 2013.

As mods become more complicated, it helps having people like you willing to put themselves out there to try and explain there mods. I got a better understanding of GT from your vids. I also know that you are a fan of underground biomes. Have you checked out the new project Per Fabrica Ad Astra (PFAA)? The first module Geologica, replaces vanilla stone with new geologic ones. Unlike UG it also places new natural ore and realistic ore formation. Currently there is some processing with GT but the PFFA project is planning additional modules including chemistry and industrial processing. The idea of the mod is to have realistic educational gameplay. This is a mod to keep an eye on as they add new stuff for Minecraft 1.7/1.8.

BTW great AE2 vid.

ExtrabiomesXL & EnderIO block id conflicts

Version v3.5.45 of the config pack gives me these conflicts :

#Blocks
    2351: extrabiomes.firquarter from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockAlloySmelter from EnderIO
    2352: extrabiomes.redwoodquarter from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockCapacitorBank from EnderIO
    2353: extrabiomes.oakquarter from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockConduitBundle from EnderIO
    2357: extrabiomes.log from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockCustomFenceGate from EnderIO
    2360: extrabiomes.planks from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockCustomWall from EnderIO
    2363: extrabiomes.woodslab from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockFusedQuartz from EnderIO
    2364: extrabiomes.woodslab from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockLightNode from EnderIO
    2365: extrabiomes.woodslab from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockPainter from EnderIO
    2366: extrabiomes.woodslab from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockReservoir from EnderIO
    2367: extrabiomes.redrockslab from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockSolarPanel from EnderIO
    2370: extrabiomes.stairs.redcobble from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockHyperCube from EnderIO
    2371: extrabiomes.stairs.redrockbrick from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockPowerMonitor from EnderIO
    Suggested Ranges: 3069-3619 (551 IDs), 586-999 (414 IDs), 2422-2755 (334 IDs)

I checked the configs for those mods are they are indeed the same as above. The easy solution is to remove one of the mods, but that would screw my world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by romulous75 View Post
    Version v3.5.45 of the config pack gives me these conflicts :

#Blocks
    2351: extrabiomes.firquarter from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockAlloySmelter from EnderIO
    2352: extrabiomes.redwoodquarter from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockCapacitorBank from EnderIO
    2353: extrabiomes.oakquarter from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockConduitBundle from EnderIO
    2357: extrabiomes.log from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockCustomFenceGate from EnderIO
    2360: extrabiomes.planks from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockCustomWall from EnderIO
    2363: extrabiomes.woodslab from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockFusedQuartz from EnderIO
    2364: extrabiomes.woodslab from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockLightNode from EnderIO
    2365: extrabiomes.woodslab from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockPainter from EnderIO
    2366: extrabiomes.woodslab from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockReservoir from EnderIO
    2367: extrabiomes.redrockslab from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockSolarPanel from EnderIO
    2370: extrabiomes.stairs.redcobble from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockHyperCube from EnderIO
    2371: extrabiomes.stairs.redrockbrick from ExtrabiomesXL - enderIO:blockPowerMonitor from EnderIO
    Suggested Ranges: 3069-3619 (551 IDs), 586-999 (414 IDs), 2422-2755 (334 IDs)

I checked the configs for those mods are they are indeed the same as above. The easy solution is to remove one of the mods, but that would screw my world.
    ExtraBiomesXL isn't included in our config pack. Only mods with a green checkmark are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannerick View Post
    If this is a BoP issue, you should try updating to the latest version, build 434. Also, try updating forgemultipart to the latest version as well. It is difficult to tell what the issue is from what you posted. You should really post your forge log, as that should give more info to help diagnose the issue.
    Ok, I did all of this and nothing helps. Also deleting the 'asm' folder from biomes o plenty didn't help either so for now I'm stuck at deleting the folder every time.

Ah well I didn't try playing without optifine as I rather not do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    ExtraBiomesXL isn't included in our config pack. Only mods with a green checkmark are.
    It worked with Fuzzzies older configs hence the confusion. I guess EnderIO id's have now changed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by romulous75 View Post
    It worked with Fuzzzies older configs hence the confusion. I guess EnderIO id's have now changed.
    True, but XBXL was dropped a long time ago due to the massive number of biome ID's that kept being introduced in 1.6.

We made the decision a few months ago to only support BoP. This left room for expansion without having to constantly trade ID's for biomes.

Still fighting IC2 crash and I got this from the IC2 mantis bugtracker.

http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=909

I'm being told dartcraft will not work with IC2 builds higher then 371 once you build dartcraft machines (force grinder for example). Has anyone else had this issue?

Just back from dartcraft's pages and found others with the same issue:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...page__st__1520

- - - Updated - - -

And on another note:

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Could this mean that 1.7 mods are going to be taking off and if we wait out the mod updates our existing 1.6 worlds will transition?
    Last edited by jasonsaffle13; 2014-02-08 at 11:55 AM.

The mods for 1.7.2 are taking off , but really slowly. Listening to dev streams on twitch, some arent worried about pushing 1.7x out because 1.8x changes lighting and something else big to mess with things again but not nearly as bad as 1.7x update. Soaryn and another dev did hint on twitch that probably wont see their stuff for 1.7, i know take him with grain of salt when it comes to releasing anything.

Also when you read down what lex wrote, he kept pointing out that "if devs do it right" meaning following the correct procedures for making forge mods and that will play well with others. Even now we still hear devs complaining about other devs that they didnt do something right. So thats the other factor that will hold up some of the mods.

This is just what ive heard from streams, my opinions - fyi to try to help

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsaffle13 View Post
    And on another note:

[snip]

Could this mean that 1.7 mods are going to be taking off and if we wait out the mod updates our existing 1.6 worlds will transition?
    I don't know about other mods, but I can tell you that for AE2 you will need a world reboot for sure.

I'm being told dartcraft will not work with IC2 builds higher then 371 once you build dartcraft machines (force grinder for example). Has anyone else had this issue?
    Try going into the dartcraft jar file and remove the ic2/ directory. This should work.

I have a bit of a problem. Whenever I find a 2 by 2 cyan blue pool from Ars Magicka and try to put an item frame with book next to it I don't get the magic compendium but a fish bowl instead. Is this a known issue? Could there be an ID that is wrong in the config or so?

Edit: I found the problem. Seems MoCreatures is colliding with some ID's. Can I just modify these ID's in MoCSettings.cfg?
    Last edited by McJty; 2014-02-09 at 06:09 AM.

There isnt a problem in the config pack that they posted with this. It sounds like you have mo creatures installed ?.? If you do then you have to setup the configs yourself which is noted by the absence of a green checkmark in OP. Open the mocreatures cfg file and change all ids so they dont conflict, the OP has a chart you can compare the pack configs with the mods you add that dont have a green check or arent on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by iTraumatik View Post
    There isnt a problem in the config pack that they posted with this. It sounds like you have mo creatures installed ?.? If you do then you have to setup the configs yourself which is noted by the absence of a green checkmark in OP. Open the mocreatures cfg file and change all ids so they dont conflict, the OP has a chart you can compare the pack configs with the mods you add that dont have a green check or arent on the list.
    Yes I also found out. However I have some trouble fixing this. I changed all ID's in MoCreatures.cfg to a new range which is not used and then at startup I get errors about ID's that are not even mentioned anywhere? It says things like:

2014-02-09 07:32:02 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {9150=Item 9150, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItemWeapon, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 16, name null, claimedModId null, 9151=Item 9151, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.ItemStaffPortal, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, 9148=Item 9148, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItemFood, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 9, name null, claimedModId null, 9149=Item 9149, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItemFood, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 10, name null, claimedModId null, 9146=Item 9146, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItem, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 27, name null, claimedModId null, 9147=Item 9147, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItem, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 28, name null, claimedModId null, 9144=Item 9144, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItem, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 25, name null, claimedModId null, 9145=Item 9145, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItem, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 26, name null, claimedModId null, 9142=Item 9142, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.

and so on. But these ID's in the 91.. range are not the once that I used. I used ID's in the 41 range so I'm not sure where these are coming from?

havent played with mo in a while , isnt there more then 1 cfg file ? If not is it one of the mods that dont like/accept changing ids ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannerick View Post
    Try going into the dartcraft jar file and remove the ic2/ directory. This should work.

Just tried it and it won't finish loading or give a crash report. Looks like I'm gonna wait for BLuedart on this one.

Just tried it and it won't finish loading or give a crash report. Looks like I'm gonna wait for BLuedart on this one.
    You could try replacing the ic2/ directory with the current one from the ic2/ jenkins repository.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McJty View Post
    Yes I also found out. However I have some trouble fixing this. I changed all ID's in MoCreatures.cfg to a new range which is not used and then at startup I get errors about ID's that are not even mentioned anywhere? It says things like:

2014-02-09 07:32:02 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {9150=Item 9150, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItemWeapon, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 16, name null, claimedModId null, 9151=Item 9151, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.ItemStaffPortal, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, 9148=Item 9148, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItemFood, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 9, name null, claimedModId null, 9149=Item 9149, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItemFood, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 10, name null, claimedModId null, 9146=Item 9146, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItem, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 27, name null, claimedModId null, 9147=Item 9147, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItem, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 28, name null, claimedModId null, 9144=Item 9144, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItem, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 25, name null, claimedModId null, 9145=Item 9145, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.MoCItem, owned by MoCreatures, ordinal 26, name null, claimedModId null, 9142=Item 9142, Type drzhark.mocreatures.item.

and so on. But these ID's in the 91.. range are not the once that I used. I used ID's in the 41 range so I'm not sure where these are coming from?
    You will always get this kind of error whenever you change ids in a current world. Basically what it is saying is all the blocks, items and entities in the world with those old ids will be removed because they are no longer defined in the configs. Just say yes, and check to make sure everything lokks ok. Make sure to back up the world first in case you have to go back.