Deleted
    Sweet, the factory mod had exactly what I needed. Thanks again for the tip.

Have any of you tried playing around with Powercraft? Not suggesting it get added. Just wondering what any experiences anyone had. Looks like installation is a bit strange and didn't seem to be many good tutorial vids available.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Have any of you tried playing around with Powercraft? Not suggesting it get added. Just wondering what any experiences anyone had. Looks like installation is a bit strange and didn't seem to be many good tutorial vids available.
    Tried it in 1.4.7 and it black screened. I don't think I tried to hard after that.

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 08:43 PM ----------

Below is the first somewhat major update planned for the config pack this week. This contains a number of tweaks to the configs as well as some lingering ID fixes. The next part should include the additions of extra blocks for things like facades and microblocks. That's going to be a bit more time consuming than this was and I'll have to do testing on it.

Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack Download v2.1.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/?1d4d4kqmr94gq3f

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5621023/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

Version 2.1.0 (April 30, 2013)

• Fixed Conflicting Tinkers Construct ID's.
    • Disabled CoFH Core Update checks
    • Disabled Omnitools Update Checks
    • Shifted Thermal Expansion Storage Block ID
    • Quarrys can no longer harvest Beehives
    • GregTech Machines no longer require constant energy.
    • Railcraft World Anchors Fuel Requirement Disabled.
    • Project Bench stack render shown.
    • Fancy Gravity Gun Model Enabled
    • Nuclear Control Monitors now update faster
    • Logistics Pipes popup disabled by default
    • Mystcraft Book Labels disabled
    • Mystcraft Instability disabled
    • Tinkers Construct Aluminum Generation disabled.
    • Soul Shards ID's Added

Special thanks to greevir and neolojik for helping me go through every config file for the tweaking process.

Note that these configs now disable the Mystcraft Instability. I personally hate that mechanic but some may want it. Please keep that in mind and change it back if you don't like the setting.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-05-01 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Note that these configs now disable the Mystcraft Instability. I personally hate that mechanic but some may want it. Please keep that in mind and change it back if you don't like the setting.

I constantly disable it. I hate that I write what seems to be a stable age without any ridiculous symbols (like dense ores, etc) and I may have missed one thing so it adds instability. If people like Direwolf20 are having trouble writing ages and getting exactly what they want, then I don't really feel that bad about it. I remove instability and don't do overpowered symbols. I don't want 2-5 extra dimensions every time I try to make one mining world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    I constantly disable it. I hate that I write what seems to be a stable age without any ridiculous symbols (like dense ores, etc) and I may have missed one thing so it adds instability. If people like Direwolf20 are having trouble writing ages and getting exactly what they want, then I don't really feel that bad about it. I remove instability and don't do overpowered symbols. I don't want 2-5 extra dimensions every time I try to make one mining world.
    Yeah, they're pretty easy to remove anyways, but it's still a pain. There should be an ingame mechanic to remove ages you don't want. It's also why I bumped Twilight Forest to DIMM40 rather than DIMM7, so you don't confuse them.

Additional pipes was updated about 3 days ago. It fixes a server crash.

Updated to 2.2.0

15+ Year Old Account
    Additional pipes was updated about 3 days ago. It fixes a server crash.

Updated to 2.2.0
    Cool. I've been thinking about dropping it though. With lots of Chunk loader options as well as Teseracts is there anything that this mod offers that others dont? Does anyone use any of the other pipes that Additional pipes offers?

• Additional Pipes Updated

More updates tonight sometime. I'm chilling for now. had a long day lol. Watching youtube

The advanced wooden pipe is solid, but covered by many other mods, and I occasionally use the phased transport pipes if I don't have tesseracts set up yet, but it makes sense to drop it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The advanced wooden pipe is solid, but covered by many other mods, and I occasionally use the phased transport pipes if I don't have tesseracts set up yet, but it makes sense to drop it.
    I do like the phased pipes. The only thing I really use from the mod is them. I think when TE pushes into the item transport business then a lot of these buildcraft addons will be less necessary. Maybe I'll keep it for now and see what TE does. Thanks for the link.

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 11:39 PM ----------

• Applied Energistics Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Railcraft Updated
    • Steve's Carts 2 Updated
    • Twilight Forest Updated
    • IndustrialCraft 2 Updated
    • Additional Buildcraft Objects Updated

Nothing too major here. Bugfixes mostly.

Have you ever looked at PowerCrystals' Flat Bedrock mod? Its nothing game changing, but it does make the world look nicer when you've cleared to bedrock and make it so the quarry doesn't miss those occasional ores stuck underneath it.

Fuzzzie; are you able to pop up the Hats GUI with H-key? I haven't been able to the last few updates. It works on both a server and client, so far as it loads anyways and unzips the hats folders. Yet, in SSP or SMP i cannot open the GUI.

Also, thanks for the updates I appreciate your amazing work!

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 02:05 AM ----------

Have you ever looked at PowerCrystals' Flat Bedrock mod? Its nothing game changing, but it does make the world look nicer when you've cleared to bedrock and make it so the quarry doesn't miss those occasional ores stuck underneath it.
    minecraftforum.net/topic/1629898-151-powercrystals-mods-15-updates-are-here-rednet-logic-is-here/#fb

It is nice; I use it. There are no configurations to manage. It also flattens the Nether's ceiling if I remember right. Not saying to add to pack, just that for anyone out there it's EASY to add to your own installations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thermal Expansion has this feature. You just have to enable it in the world.cfg file.

Quote Originally Posted by rmm99 View Post
    Fuzzzie; are you able to pop up the Hats GUI with H-key? I haven't been able to the last few updates. It works on both a server and client, so far as it loads anyways and unzips the hats folders. Yet, in SSP or SMP i cannot open the GUI.

Also, thanks for the updates I appreciate your amazing work!
    I thought the hotkey was K for the hats mod?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rmm99 View Post
    Yeah, it's K for me too. I haven't touched any of the keybinds just yet. It's such a personal choice that I leave it up to players to set their own. If I start changing a bunch of keybinds it might upset people.

Yeah, I've seen it. It's one of those things people can install on their own if they want. Also, Greevir's right. The new TE world config can set flat bedrock too. It also has a number of vanilla worldgen config options. Really cool if you like tweaking things. Currently I've left it alone as messing with it didn't seem appropriate for a config pack. Check it out though.

Mystcraft will also do flat bedrock too. I personally don't spend a lot of time on bedrock anyways so it wouldn't matter for me.

Deleted
    when did gregtec add manuals lol just found some in my spawn chest lol and @Adalonus ta for that natura installed for me too now to add hat mods and torch mod tho i might wait as he said that might me added to portal gun

Oh god. I just got a dreaded "Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows" error. Last time I got this it took me weeks to figure out and it made minecraft completely unplayable. No real error description to figure it out either. Last time it was an issue with Windows 8 and Java, but I'm on Windows 7 this time.

I was totally unaware TE had those worldgen options. I'll look into it.

Fuzzzie, I am a big fan and admirer of his episodes on youtube,

I would like your help with installing some mods if you can help me,
    or if you can provide a download minecraft folder with the mods,
    I'll be very grateful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperador View Post

I'll be very grateful.
    I doubt very seriously that he'd provide a DL with all the mods in it as most mod authors raise hell when its done. Fuzzzie (and others here) will be happy to help in any way we can. We can't fix everything but we do what we can.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperador View Post

I'll be very grateful.
    If you download all the mods on the list and follow the instructions there, then use my config pack you shouldn't need a modpack. I wont be distributing the mods on my own though.

You can already configure the bedrock to be flat using COFH configs for World (its at the top)

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I thought the hotkey was K for the hats mod?
    Well I swear I had tried every key! Sorry. K does work. I'll retire back into my hole