15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    You've earned a vacation. Thanks for the constant updates.
    Thanks! (**Goes back to working on todays update **)

- - - Updated - - -

1.6.4 Updates!

• Metallurgy 3 Updated
    • Thaumic Tinkerer Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • Treecapitator Updated

Very little updates today. All well, have fun!

Deleted
    New mod!

Tiny Chest=
    http://speiger.jimdo.com/info/tiny-chest/

Very very nice.

ID Conflict

I seem to have ID conflicts with your config pack ;(

Magic Bees and MPS

http://pastebin.com/zd8z3R0m
    Last edited by StevenB83; 2013-10-25 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenB83 View Post
    I seem to have ID conflicts with your config pack ;(

Magic Bees and MPS

http://pastebin.com/zd8z3R0m
    Remember, ID Conflicts can happen. Skedone/Laguy do their best to keep up to date with it (I can;t remember which specifically, I think it's skedone)..

I use my own personal config pack (includes GT-EZ Mode). I can always upload it, but cannot guarentee it works with the same flagged mods. I can only guarentee compatibility with the 141 mods I use.

Oh and Fuzzie cannot take a vacation unless it's voted on by the council! >.> We don't have a council, therefore NO VACATIONS! *cracks whip* Get back to work peon! AND SAY ZUG-ZUG THIS TIME!!!

:-D
    Last edited by tobiashunter; 2013-10-26 at 03:19 AM.

Yeah I know that I can fix it myself, but thought I'd bring it up so the pack could get fixed ^^

Deleted
    New Gregtech update!!!

So, I released a minor fix Update finally. That damn testing Setup took me 2 hours...

V4.04m:
    Fixed Sawmill Slots.
    Ignoring TContruct Stuff in the OreDictionary
    Added a bunch of new Materials and Prefixes to the Lists, thanks to JZTech.
    Fixed Pyrite Ore Smelting.

Finally he fixed the sawmill, so now it can be automated properly, which is actually very nice if you use lots of wood to build or burn etc. Playing as hard as possible, every bit of wood is important.

I logged into my server and there's a MASSIVE hole next to where I was building; and stuff is flying up into the air (some sort of meteor? maybe from Ars?)

How do you 'fix' the land? :/ I'm new to the magic thing (only did it for a friend and he's out for a week on vacation )

Deleted
    its laguy and i help when needed i just host any files that need it

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    I logged into my server and there's a MASSIVE hole next to where I was building; and stuff is flying up into the air (some sort of meteor? maybe from Ars?)

How do you 'fix' the land? :/ I'm new to the magic thing (only did it for a friend and he's out for a week on vacation )
    If it's indeed the Ars Meteors (Are there moonstone blocks/ores next to the craters?), I recommend having your server admin disable their ability to destroy blocks. Most of the time they can only destroy 1-2 blocks at a time, but it gets VERY annoying because they can "go through" glass and Sandstone, therefore hitting machines if your roof is made from either of these materials.

Quote Originally Posted by tobiashunter View Post
    If it's indeed the Ars Meteors (Are there moonstone blocks/ores next to the craters?), I recommend having your server admin disable their ability to destroy blocks. Most of the time they can only destroy 1-2 blocks at a time, but it gets VERY annoying because they can "go through" glass and Sandstone, therefore hitting machines if your roof is made from either of these materials.
    Turns out it was some aura. It was just sucking up everything - I figured out how to destroy it and 'fixed' my land (once it was destroyed, everything went back to normal). However, yeah - I turned off the destroy land. I noticed that in the config, and immediately had a nightmare of that stupid ogre destroying everything from Mo' Creatures...

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Turns out it was some aura. It was just sucking up everything - I figured out how to destroy it and 'fixed' my land (once it was destroyed, everything went back to normal). However, yeah - I turned off the destroy land. I noticed that in the config, and immediately had a nightmare of that stupid ogre destroying everything from Mo' Creatures...
    Ah you had a hungry aura node! Those are a pain! Yeah the ogre is the sole reason I won't use MoCreatures. I can't tell you how many times I came back to a half destroyed base.

Anyone possibly know how to trace a memory leak on a server? We're using a few of the new mods and getting terrible lag after a few hours

My favorite memory from MoCreatures was the Ogre that was on top of the ground and followed my path while I was underground. The problem was the entire village, Workshop and Farm that he destroyed following me for apperantly quite some time. I thought I was in my tornado bunker and returned to the surface after a huge set of storms!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh and Fuzzie cannot take a vacation unless it's voted on by the council! >.> We don't have a council, therefore NO VACATIONS! *cracks whip* Get back to work peon! AND SAY ZUG-ZUG THIS TIME!!!
    Fortunate for me I'm the only one with a seat on the council!

Quote Originally Posted by StevenB83 View Post
    Yeah I know that I can fix it myself, but thought I'd bring it up so the pack could get fixed ^^
    Yep, Laguy442 is back on Monday. There will be an update then!

Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    Finally he fixed the sawmill, so now it can be automated properly, which is actually very nice if you use lots of wood to build or burn etc. Playing as hard as possible, every bit of wood is important.
    I'll be sure to update it when I do updates next. I dont check Gregtech every time since he doesn't post his version numbers and downloading each time is a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Korsovan View Post
    Anyone possibly know how to trace a memory leak on a server? We're using a few of the new mods and getting terrible lag after a few hours
    You can look at the profiler by pushing Shift-F3. Then use the numbers 1-9 to click through things that are using a lot of resources. Might help you track it down.

15+ Year Old Account
    • Extra Utilities Updated

Not doing a full update today. Work was particularly brutal and I've gotta go again tomorrow. Gonna sit back, chill, watch Pacific Rim and eat some Vietnamese take-out!

Just a heads up for people converting worlds from Mystcraft 0.10.6.00 to Mystcraft 0.10.8.00 ... Looks like any age written using modifier blocks will have issues. My lava world I created is corrupted because he's changed the way modifiers work. In addition, all old modifier pages have become invalid (show up as "?").

Here's what I see in the logs.

2013-10-26 11:57:49 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [Mystcraft] Attempting to generate age containing unmatched symbol ModMat_tile.stone. Results are undefined.
    2013-10-26 11:57:49 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [Mystcraft] No Symbol match for identifier ModMat_tile.water. Are all of the Age Symbols loaded?
    2013-10-26 11:57:49 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [Mystcraft] Attempting to generate age containing unmatched symbol ModMat_tile.water. Results are undefined.
    2013-10-26 11:57:49 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [Mystcraft] No Symbol match for identifier ModMat_tile.lava. Are all of the Age Symbols loaded?
    2013-10-26 11:57:49 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [Mystcraft] Attempting to generate age containing unmatched symbol ModMat_tile.lava. Results are undefined.
    2013-10-26 11:57:49 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [Mystcraft] No Symbol match for identifier ModMat_tile.myst.crystal. Are all of the Age Symbols loaded?
    2013-10-26 11:57:49 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [Mystcraft] Attempting to generate age containing unmatched symbol ModMat_tile.myst.crystal. Results are undefined.
    2013-10-26 11:58:28 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] [Mystcraft] No Symbol match for identifier ModMat_tile.snow. Are all of the Age Symbols loaded?

Little typo in your mods list, "RotartyCraft" instead of "RotaryCraft" lol

Oh almost forgot cause i'm really tired, the dl link in the list for MicDoodleCore had me dl the one for 1.6.2 MC instead of 1.6.4, the galacticraft one's are fine though.
    Last edited by JadeDrgn; 2013-10-26 at 09:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeDrgn View Post
    Little typo in your mods list, "RotartyCraft" instead of "RotaryCraft" lol

Oh almost forgot cause i'm really tired, the dl link in the list for MicDoodleCore had me dl the one for 1.6.2 MC instead of 1.6.4, the galacticraft one's are fine though.
    Fixed both. Thanks for the heads up!