Fixed tank inventory derpination bugs with wrath lamps
    Fixed Factorization barrel derps with fabricators
    Fixed duplication bug with Magma Crucibles
    Hmmm... Didn't fix the issue for me at all. Still a derpy inventory and tanks not working or rendering.

Deleted
    Also cpw and alike are working on a auto update system for 1.5 onwards so u might want to see how that works out because it will auto download and update all your mods and sort configs for u

Are u still using player api?

Thanks, as always, for the updates. For what it's worth, I agree with you about the ASP update. I'll be sticking with 3.3.2 for awhile. For those interested, Advanced Solar Panels version 3.3.3 tweaks the recipes (check page 19 of the ASP thread) to make it more difficult to craft the items. If you love Gregtech though, this might be right up your alley.

I'm looking forward to 1.5 and the new thread.

Deleted
    p.s warpol i think u and others got me wrong, the direwolf comment yes i thought was not really needed. neither was bashing the mod its self BUT you missed summit i said LOL in my comment, now im old school and lol means lol too me not a full stop ;-) ... im other word my comments to your were in jest ... so people dont hate on each other

Warplord. I will join in also saying I probably over-reacted to your original post about Dire and Xycraft. You certainly are entitled to your opinions and have every right to express them here. Go ahead and let us know how you feel about things, of course if I don't agree I might say so, but that isn't a reason to stop the dialogue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Also cpw and alike are working on a auto update system for 1.5 onwards so u might want to see how that works out because it will auto download and update all your mods and sort configs for u
    I have my doubts that mod authors will want their mods to be auto-downloaded and updated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I have my doubts that mod authors will want their mods to be auto-downloaded and updated.
    Completely agree. Unless the update system spams you with advertisements that will compensate the mod devs for the lack of their adfly revenue.... lulz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates for today:

• IndustrialCraft 2 Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Twilight Forest Updated
    • Valve Pipe Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Mekanism + Addons Updated

Not a whole lot today either. Mostly minor updates. There is a version of Applied Energistics that we got a hold of that may fix the crash I described yesterday. It's not public so I won't add it to the list yet. Should be out soon.

Deleted
    well ALOT of the mod authers all ready do agree with it and use similar thing its called feed the beast maybe you heard of it LOL (better put this--- this was a sarcastic coment not hay u dumb/heater/ insert other nonsence here lol ), but we will see it could be a good idea i think it would help alot
    Last edited by mmocf27294aad4; 2013-03-03 at 09:34 AM.

Deleted
    Adf.ly & minecraftforge servers are currently dead, so as ironchest & mekanism links.... and a lot of others -_-

edit : links are back
    Last edited by mmocb65884af02; 2013-03-03 at 12:32 PM.

Well, its officially a player api bug making xycraft tanks unusable. While I was praying for an update from the net gawds I found a new update to extra bees.

I've been experimenting with forestry's tree breeding lately. Got chestnuts and cherries : )
    Last edited by Moonmonk; 2013-03-04 at 03:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    I've been experimenting with forestry's tree breeding lately. Got chestnuts and cherries : )
    Nice! I've yet to really try the tree breeding aspect of forestry.

Updates!

• Applied Energistics Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated

Not a lot again. That Applied Energistics update may be worth getting if you're using the system. You don't want it crashing like on our server and losing all your stuff. I still don't know how I feel about compressing all my materials down on to a chip. If the mod bugs out then you're screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Nice! I've yet to really try the tree breeding aspect of forestry.
    Chestnuts are awesome for getting seed oil. They give a ton more than seeds. The forestry update nerfed seed oil from regular seeds a lot, and now nuts like walnuts and chestnuts are meant to be used to get it.

Deleted
    Your link for Applied Energistic is still rv8-c

Okay, I need an assist here. I am sure this is total operator error on my part but for the life of me I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. It seems simple. I am trying to get a hopper to connect to the side of a chest. Everything I have read says you shift click the chest with the hopper and it should put the output at the bottom towards the chest. For some reason that doesn't work. I can of course add them to the top with no problem and they work fine. I even tested to see if it was just some graphical glitch but items don't go from the hopper into the chest. I know it is probably something really obvious but I have tried everything I could think of to get it to work. I know this isn't probably the exact forum for this but everyone is pretty helpful here so thought I might see if any had a quick suggestion other than "learn to play", lol. Any suggestions?

Okay, well figured it out I guess. Was watching a vid on youtube but apparently they were using the pre-release 1.5 which has it's own hoppers which work differently from the BC hopper. Sorry. Told you it was operator error.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-03-05 at 03:06 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonmonk View Post
    Chestnuts are awesome for getting seed oil. They give a ton more than seeds. The forestry update nerfed seed oil from regular seeds a lot, and now nuts like walnuts and chestnuts are meant to be used to get it.
    That's cool. Seed oil is kinda hard to come by. Farming wheat 24/7 is actually not too bad. I'll give this a try sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkalone View Post
    Your link for Applied Energistic is still rv8-c
    Fixed it earlier. Sorry about that. Theres actually some new versions out now that contain important bugfixes.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Okay, well figured it out I guess. Was watching a vid on youtube but apparently they were using the pre-release 1.5 which has it's own hoppers which work differently from the BC hopper. Sorry. Told you it was operator error.
    Yeah, vanilla hoppers for 1.5 are different. Since there are no pipes in vanilla buildcraft you use hoppers for that sort of thing, at least that's what I can tell.

----

Updates!

• Applied Energistics Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • PortalGun Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Assembly Line Updated
    • Modular Powersuits Updated

Few updates today. They are becoming a little more scarce now though. I imagine any further content updates are going to be reserved for 1.5. I also imagine mod authors are starting to work towards updating their mods, at least I hope. Unless I see something major tomorrow there won't be any updates. Going to take a day off

Also, I mentioned a few days ago about dropping some mods in 1.5. I have two candidates for right now.

Minechem 2 will be removed. The mod author has gone on to work on another project. People have offered to take over, but there is no real word on that. It will likely be dropped as its not being developed.

BC-IC2 Crossover Mod will be removed. It was originally added because the transformers mod hadn't updated. Now it's out of date as is and not really necessary having both the Transformers mod and this.

More will likely come. Not going to majorly cut the list, but some cleanup is in order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance of removing Xycrap from that list? I'M KIDDING! GEEZ! :P Oh! And think about adding Zan's Minimap (aka VoxelMap). It has a bit better performance than Rei's does now and unlike Rei's minimap, it works in Mystcraft dimensions beyond the 9th one. It doesn't require anything else to install. There is a Forge/Modloader version and a vanilla version.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2013-03-05 at 01:30 PM.

Deleted
    oh nice find greevir i hope this one does not have the issue rei does, REMOVE XYCRAP *beep bepp beep beeped de beep beep beep" lol (insert pointless rant here) lol (im kidding too lol)

Thanks for the link to Zan's Minimap, Greevir.

If your going to use Zan's Minimap and have chicken chunk loaders, turn off OpenGL or your hud will flash when you go outside the radius of the chunk loaders. However, it'll still flash if you pause but that's it. Not entirely possitive if it's just the combination of those 2 or if it's also caused by optifine or some other mods I have, but I thought I'd warn ya all about the flashing hud.

Edit: Just tested without optifine, still gettin the flashy hud so it's not def not optifine.
    Last edited by JadeDrgn; 2013-03-05 at 06:28 PM.