Is there something wrong with the MFR Planter? I planted crops 24 hours ago, I have been in the area for at least 14 of those hours and they haven't left 0% grown.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Also Thermal Expansion teaser, redstone furnace looks like it might have got buffed, finally. I never used it before because of so slow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8HQZvaLxaA

And TE caches https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiJUErkOmcs
    Last edited by iTraumatik; 2014-07-27 at 04:22 PM. Reason: add TE teaser

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Is there something wrong with the MFR Planter? I planted crops 24 hours ago, I have been in the area for at least 14 of those hours and they haven't left 0% grown.
    Is there water near the plants?

Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Is there water near the plants?
    Yes there is water near them like a proper farm. Also the crops I have planted is wheat and carrots.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    I haven't played minecraft in a while and feels like I've forgot everything! What mods in the list(1.7.10) can create a cobblestone generator? There used to be one in thermal expansion but beside that and redpower2 I have no idea what machines could be used for such a thing. Any ideas?
    You can do one in vanilla - don't need a mod. Just create a straight channel that's like 6+ long with water at the very end and lava 2 away from the end on the side...

You can easily automate it using computercraft for one...

Deleted
    Guys,

I am trying to make a 1.7.10 pack, but really would like to have MFR, Thaumcraft and TE. i am aware that all these have beta versions that are on closed testing. Now, i don't really remember from the last time i played with 1.5.2, but has it always been like this or is there a new trend to monetise mods and only make them available to Patreon supporters?
    Anyone has any idea when these will be made public?

Thanks

As far as MFR thats on jenkins for download for 1.7.10 but i couldnt find a build of cofhcore to download.

This is a new "trend" that just started at 1.7.2 i think with patreon and getting alpha/beta builds before anybody else. TE's patreon says that they wont give a/b builds for money. I dont know about mfr, but Thaumcraft does for 25 bux a month, pretty steep tho.

Deleted
    300 bux per year!!! well, nice if you can get it :-)

Deleted
    Considering you usually just play on your own world (or with friends), you're barely gaining anything by having early access to a buggy build. You will still have the same entertainment a few months later if you don't pay to get a beta

That said, if you're going to pay.. do it because someone made a mod that you enjoy and you want to facilitate them working onit

I've noticed my server having quite high tick rate in 1.7.10. Which is very odd, considering how few mods I'm running, it's in the 60 and most of them are just small mods from the list and some of the bigger ones of course. I ran 1.6.2 perfectly fine on my dedicated server with over 100 mods.

I was thinking maybe my server startup command line wasn't good these days. Could someone post their line?

Dont know about server commands but if try updating to forge 1188 if not (helps with chunkloading), if you have botania do the tweaks to cfg for shadows and turn down how quick they "sparkle".

15+ Year Old Account
    For Download Links and Information regarding the updates below, please visit the OP! ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1210470 )

1.7.10 Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated
    • NotEnoughItems (NEI) Updated
    • Minefactory Reloaded Updated
    • The Barrels Mod Updated
    • Biomes O Plenty Updated
    • Baubles Updated
    • Carpenter Blocks Updated
    • ComputerCraft Updated
    • Enchiridion Updated
    • Ender IO Updated
    • Equivalent Exchange 3 Updated
    • Flaxbeard's Steam Power Updated
    • Red Logic Updated
    • Mekanism Updated
    • Metallurgy 3 Updated
    • OpenComputers Updated
    • Steve's Factory Manager Updated
    • Withery Updated
    • IndustrialCraft 2 Experimental Updated
    • Advanced Machines Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Inventory Tweaks Updated
    • JourneyMap Updated

BTW, I'm not updating for 1.7.2 anymore. I feel like most mods are 1.7.10 compatible. I will continue to check for 1.7.10 updates from all most that I've listed as far back as 1.6.4 for now.

-----

Status Update!

So as you know I've been working on a re-work of the list. I'm happy to say I feel like I'm around 80% finished. I'm behind schedule at this point but who didn't see that coming?!? lol

Not going to give a release date a this point because I dont wanna promise again and have it fall through because of RL obligations again. It's near finished though so lets just say "soon™"

I also want to warm you guys up on the idea that I'm going to be launching a Patreon campaign. The campaign will be entirely optional and there will be absolutely zero paywalled content. The goals for the campaign include the possibilities of me doing more YT content, Steams, LP's etc.

There is absolutely, 100% no obligation to anyone who follows my work to donate. I understand that donations are awkward and I feel awkward even starting the campaign. Then again, I've been told by a few community members that I really should offer a campaign and look for community support. I wont be actively be asking for supporters but anything that is offered will be greatly appreciated.

More details to follow. I've messed around with the Patreon system a bit but I want meaningful rewards and things that are worth your donation. Ideas are welcome. Again, this is new territory for me, so I'm walking blind as well as feeling a little weird about the whole thing. This will all come in after the major update anyways.

I also want to warm you guys up on the idea that I'm going to be launching a Patreon campaign. The campaign will be entirely optional and there will be absolutely zero paywalled content. The goals for the campaign include the possibilities of me doing more YT content, Steams, LP's etc.

There is absolutely, 100% no obligation to anyone who follows my work to donate. I understand that donations are awkward and I feel awkward even starting the campaign. Then again, I've been told by a few community members that I really should offer a campaign and look for community support. I wont be actively be asking for supporters but anything that is offered will be greatly appreciated.

More details to follow. I've messed around with the Patreon system a bit but I want meaningful rewards and things that are worth your donation. Ideas are welcome. Again, this is new territory for me, so I'm walking blind as well as feeling a little weird about the whole thing. This will all come in after the major update anyways.

The Fuzzie server with the mods from the list (well mostly all the mods) yea I could get behind that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonsaffle13 View Post
    The Fuzzie server with the mods from the list (well mostly all the mods) yea I could get behind that.
    It's certainly a possibility. Running a server based off my list would require a lot of updates. Attaching it to something like ATLauncher would work better in that case. I don't have any immediate plans for a modpack though. My interest has always been showcasing mods as they are individually and allowing people to choose what they like. The next iteration of this modlist will express that 10x better than what I have up now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta Question, I downloaded MFR for 1.7.10 from here, added it to instance (I use MultiMC), and cranked it up, after a few minutes of loading up, a message popped up stating that I was missing the required CoFHCore and would go no furthur. Removed MFR and loaded no prob. Is there something Im missing? And if CoFHCore is needed, where do I go get it from?

EDIT: This is the exact version it says I was missing
    CoFHCore 1.7.10R3.0.0B1
    ..and for those that will certaintly take some sort of offense to this comment, please remember, just as your comments are, this comment is my opinion, and I wont flame you for ur opinion, dont flame me for mine.

Yep you need cofh now for minefactory r. Ive been looking for it but havent found yet. KL did say about a day ago on twitter about "getting ready to prep the download page"
    KL tweet from 4hr ago http://paste.kde.org/pmhwffv9h
    Last edited by iTraumatik; 2014-07-30 at 01:02 AM.

Wooo! The day has finally come! Thermal Expansion is apparently coming out "today"!

https://twitter.com/TeamCoFH/statuse...20341133447168

Now I just need ThaumCraft, Thaumic Tinkerer, Ars Magica 2, Binnies' Mods, OpenBlocks, Translocators, RailCraft, MagicBees and Forbidden Magic! Come on you stragglers, I'm crackin' the whip!
    Last edited by Eunomiac; 2014-07-30 at 02:23 AM.
    Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting (for fun or for pay), conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​

You can get openblocks and openlib from github and compile. Thats what i did and working ok so far.

Read the tweet i linked from King in my last post, pretty funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Thermal Expansion is up for download, for ppl interested, on curse. Remember to use CoFHLib, CoFHCore, Thermal Expansion, and Thermal Foundation. And also MFR 540 is up which you also need CoFHCore.
    Last edited by iTraumatik; 2014-07-30 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iTraumatik View Post
    Yep you need cofh now for minefactory r. Ive been looking for it but havent found yet. KL did say about a day ago on twitter about "getting ready to prep the download page"
    KL tweet from 4hr ago http://paste.kde.org/pmhwffv9h
    There is an updated version (RC1)for MFR from what Fuzzie posted. No idea if it makes any difference to needing cofhcore though.

jenkins.mc.dryware.org/view/skyboy/job/skyboy-MineFactoryReloaded/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/dist/MineFactoryReloaded-%5B1.7.10%5D2.8.0RC1-540.jar

LOL just checked 1.7.10 TE and related mods have been released!!!!!!!.

teamcofh.com/downloads/
    Last edited by upNdown; 2014-07-30 at 03:25 AM.

Yep the one i was using was an RC1 538 and YES it did and Does need COFHcore.

Beat ya by a minute, hehe :P