Holy Paladins cast times.

ok here is the thing since BC i been playing a Holy paladin , but since MoP started i tryed healing with it and idk it feels Slow! like my cast are super long like 2.1 secs or so , now my question , is that normal? like how much is your cast time for divine light and others because idk this type of gameplay made me switch to something that cast faster like shaman and druid . pls let me know what can i fix to feel the healing better .

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aintusk/simple

If I remember right, 2.1 seconds is about the normal casting speed for holy light.

really? in past Xpacs i remember having 1.9 cast time and that feels just right :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then playing Mastery for this expansion is not suited to your playstyle, you're going to want to go for Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflora View Post
    Well then playing Mastery for this expansion is not suited to your playstyle, you're going to want to go for Haste.

oook but its viable ? like stacking haste instead of mastery ,i know the mana regen will be lower since i will cast more but would be viable for raiding ?

Quote Originally Posted by shynoz View Post
    oook but its viable ? like stacking haste instead of mastery ,i know the mana regen will be lower since i will cast more but would be viable for raiding ?
    Depends on your own personal preference. For me, mana is enough of an issue that I don't want to cast any faster! I agree that it does feel much slower than previous expansions though.

You might want to change your boot enchant to haste if you're reforging haste as I don't think the speed increase from that enchant stacks with Pursuit of Justice.

Deleted
    You might want to consider that we are at a new level cap compared to cata, and the diminishing returns for haste feels more severe then in the end of cata, because your gear right now is worse when it comes to haste percentages. Diminishing returns wont change before a new level cap, so your heals will allways be faster at the end of an expansion.

If you dont like 2.1 sec cast heals, dont reroll priest. 2.4 sec Greater heal and heal with my current haste(reforged haste to mastery though). Sometimes I wish that Gheal and heal has lower cast time but still same HPS. in raids and dungeons im afraid to cast Gheal and Heal on allies with low to semilow health instead of flash heal, because of the slow cast time, so they might die before any heal gets out.

You're probably noticing the lack of JotP that gave us our innate higher haste, but you'll find as you raid more than 5 man that our cast times are actually quite fast, and we use far more instant cast spells than some healers.

I do personally hate Holy in 5 mans right now, but it feels so right in raids.