Disc Priest on Will of the Emperor

If you were in a 10-man raid (2 healers — Disc Priest & Holy Paladin), how would you stats prioritize for tank healing on Will of the Emperor? I normally stack pure spirit and mastery for raid healing, but haste and crit are, in my mind, imperative to tank healing (fast single target heals with big aegis procs). So what do you guys think?

Spirit > Mastery = Crit = Haste?

Spirit > Crit = Haste > Mastery?

Spirit > Haste = Mastery > Crit?

What would you guys do?

Just faced this issue recently.

First thing I would recommend? Go Holy.

Get your renew haste point, then go full mastery. Raid damage is negligible outside of Titan Gas. I bombed the tank with Greater Heals, and used Solace for while he was dancing. The mana regen from the time spent soloacing was definitely better than Mind Bender for that fight, in my experience.

Divine Hymn during the first and third Titan Gas is OP.

I wanted to stay Disc, but Holy just proved far superior for this fight, imo.
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

Get your renew haste point
    God I haven't played Holy for so long — 12.5% right?

7.15% unbuffed for the first tic.
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you need renew hastepoint if you'd be sitting in Serenity, constantly refreshing it? Glyph it instead.

Blanketing the raid with Renew will cover the light damage that the raid does take. This can easily be done during Devastating Combo, followed by a few Solace for the mana regen.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, my bad, speaking 25 here - leaving all that to monks saves a lot of headaches. For pure tank healing, I just glyphed it and kept it rolling with Serenity. Haste is mostly irrelevant except for making it tick slightly faster.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Oh yeah, my bad, speaking 25 here - leaving all that to monks saves a lot of headaches. For pure tank healing, I just glyphed it and kept it rolling with Serenity. Haste is mostly irrelevant except for making it tick slightly faster.
    Hitting the 3039 Haste Point provides more HPM unglyphed, and again, is great for blanketing the raid in periods of light damage. The extra haste could, theoretically, also allow you to squeeze in an extra Solace for the extra bit of mana regen, faster casts in the Titan Gas phase, etc. I really would recommend it.