Bug, glitch or faulty card? Dunno

So I have an issue I hope to figure out the source of...

Like missing bridges...

Or missing arches.

Is this a bug or glitch with Mists of Pandaria, or is it my graphics card? First image is with the second newest drivers, while second is the newest as of this time. It'd be nice to figure out where this is coming from. Their disappearances are random, so each time I log in it's usually something different that visually disappears. However, I've confirmed it's just visual; I can still stand on top of the bridge in the first image for example.

Sounds like you use lucid virtu. Disable it in the tray.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using Lucid Virtu with Intel i5-3570k and Nvidia Geforce 660ti 3GB and I don't have these oddities.... :\ Are ALL your drivers up to date?
    Maybe a heat issue?
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Lucid Virtu came with my motherboard and I am having no issues with lost graphics. Test other games or benchmark your graphics card with unigine 3.0 or 3dmark

And compare your score with other benchmarks with your graphics card. If it's substantially lower than the benchmarks then something is wrong.