PVP 2hFrost DK reforge?

For 2HFrost does this stat prio seem right?

Expertise (3%+) >= Melee Hit (3%) > PvP Power > Strength > PvP Resilience > Haste > Crit > Mastery

For some reason not wanting mastery freaks me out, but that just might be me used to the old play style of frost (Pre MoP Patch, HB/Necro Spam)

Would love some feedback just to see what opinions are floating around in the forums!

Yup, that seems about right Atleast that's how I prio my stats.

Mm, for 2h frost, I prioritise obliterate, since that's the point of 2h frost. Since most of the runes are dedicated to a non frost spell, a lot of mastery would be wasted.

you use frost spells only to get more physical dmg and as a filler between obliterates so , mastery doesnt do any good for 2h frost.

If you are into rbgs tho , it might be a good idea to reforge into mastery as your howling blast is your main attack and its frost dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of up to you. Even though haste is better from a pure DPS stand point, I still see a lot of DKs going mastery. You can't think of it as what gives you the most mathematical damage. Mastery is useful because it increases your damage vs heavy armor, which are usually the classes you actually need more damage for. It's pretty much like the old armor pen argument for warriors during mid-wrath.