Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The insane title and how I lost it

I first got steemwheedle cartel to exalted, then I got the pirates to honroed, but lost the rep with steemwheedle in the process, GM told me this was ok to do. I then got ravenholdt, darkmoon I got just now 5 min ago.

I was not granted the title. GM's are fucking useless as usual and this isnt helping me at all. How am I supposed to get the title when GM's CLEARLY said it was ok to decrease the rep once I got it.

I spoke to a GM named Thoreyugalas on 16/9/2012 16:11 and he verified in the logs I had the pirates honored and the goblins exalted and he said I only needed darkmoon to get the achievement. Now I got exalted with them, and no title. gg

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    I first got steemwheedle cartel to exalted, then I got the pirates to honroed, but lost the rep with steemwheedle in the process, GM told me this was ok to do. I then got ravenholdt, darkmoon I got just now 5 min ago.

I was not granted the title. GM's are fucking useless as usual and this isnt helping me at all. How am I supposed to get the title when GM's CLEARLY said it was ok to decrease the rep once I got it.
    back when i was trying to get insane i learned. You have to do the pirates first cause you would lose rep with the others and because of that its just easyer to go with them first.

You can lose honor with the pirates and it still counts but you can not lose exalted with the others or you will have to get it back up again..

Unless something changed and i was going for it back in cata.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-10-13 at 03:04 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    GM's can grant you the Achievement if you have the required reputations and they can check that.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Wouldn't that info be something for customer support rather than a "gg" on an unofficial forum?

yep, and Mudor, I take it you got Ravenholdt up to Exalted as well?

You don't actually need them all at the same time. I'm quite sure this is a known bug BUT there is NO way for and GM to actually validate that you were ever exalted with the goblins, so unless you have an incredibly trusting GM then they can't do anything to help you. Even if it's a known bug, they know anyone can just say, "yeah i was totally exalted with them as well, stupid bug, Gief title!" if there's no record.

This is why every guide I've seen recomends doing Bloodsail first as then you have your feat and hat etc as proof so they can award you the achievement.

Sorry, but you're going to have to do the Goblins again.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

A GM confirmed it. I made the ticket after getting the pirates to honored and the goblins exalted. The GM confirmed and I got his name and timestamp of the confirmation. I also had a friend post on official forums for me coz im banned there.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5644384728

How can you lose something you never have acquired?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    I also had a friend post on official forums for me coz im banned there.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5644384728
    Color me shocked.

Just work on your reputation some more, it is not like it is the end of the world after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    How can you lose something you never have acquired?
    the same way a person can post on a thread but never read what its about or the details of it even if its not longer then 1 page yet.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I don't believe you ever had exalted with all the goblin factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    I don't believe you ever had exalted with all the goblin factions.
    I mite be wrong its been awhile since i looked but.....isn't steamheedle the rep with the new goblins that came with cata cause there rep is not needed for insane its all the other goblins...

as i said i could be wrong its just been awhile since i looked.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-10-13 at 03:44 PM.

Run /script AddTrackedAchievement(2336) and tell us what you see.

Have you tried linking the achievement in game and see what is missing?

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffffff00\124Hachievement:2336:"..UnitGUID("player").." :0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Insane in the Membrane]\124h\124r");

Post that to your chat, click, and see what it says is wron.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I mite be wrong its been awhile since i looked but.....isn't steamheedle the rep with the new goblins that came with cata cause there rep is not needed for insane its all the other goblins...

as i said i could be wrong its just been awhile since i looked.
    Steemwheedle Cartel is the name of all the neutral goblin factions, Everlook, Booty Bay, Gadgetzan and Rachet.

Bilgewater Cartel is the horde faction.

Like I said, I don't believe he was exalted with the four specific factions listed above.

Deleted
    Yeah, if you're not exalted with Darkmoon, why the crying?

I am. Just got exalted with them I just didnt relog yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Steemwheedle Cartel is the name of all the neutral goblin factions, Everlook, Booty Bay, Gadgetzan and Rachet.

Bilgewater Cartel is the horde faction.

Like I said, I don't believe he was exalted with the four specific factions listed above.
    Ok i couldn't remember the name its been awhile since i looked at it or even played wow. thx

but ya he needs to enter that command and see what it says.

I do know you need to be exalted with all the reps but u can reach honor with the pirates and lose it and it counts but it won't work the other way around.

The tracker lists the goblins factions. I had them exalted, then I went to booty bay and killed guards for 30 hours and got honored.