Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Feeling really depressed lately

I have a very sad and lonely life. And when life turns on you, you turn to the Internet for comfort.
    I just wish the people harassing me online would just stop. But they never do.

I just want the old days of where people didn't harass me for something they don't have.

Then turn off the internet / block them / ignore those that harass you. Voila, problem solved.

People on the internet are mostly rude so yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me about it. I get depressed watching slice of life anime. SAO wasn't going where I wanted, and I thought the characters were too cliche, but damnit if I didn't have to walk away from my computer watching some of the recent episodes.

Being a sensy is a tough life.

Yeesh. At a guess, you may be getting harassed because you keep putting yourself in the limelight. You keep bringing attention to yourself all the time, if your posting habits on this forum are anything to go by.

Stop making new threads for every thought that crosses your mind. Stop drawing attention to yourself. Your actions are coming across as VERY annoying, which is probably partly why you're getting harassed.

That said, harassment is never justified, I'm not trying to defend those who may be throwing insults at you or whatever it may be. Sometimes though, you've got to understand how your own actions will make others feel.

Stop drawing attention to yourself. Stop making so many threads. Just blend into the background, just do your own thing. This may improve your situation, I don't know. But at the very least, it can't make it worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceda View Post

Being a sensy is a tough life.
    So very true

As an addition to my prior post, you've created 723 threads. Comparing this to your 1,394 total posts means that over 50% of your total post count are thread starters. As I've seen you post more than 1 reply to some threads, this means at times you've gone on a spree of creating new threads and then leaving them alone entirely, never going back to check on them again or reply to them.

This is quite indicative of your personality, not to mention is a REALLY annoying posting style on forums. Stop making so many new threads, seriously. It may just help with your harassment issues.

Rumors spread like wildfire. And they kill who you are.

Deleted
    I suggest you re-evaluate your life instead of having to turn to the internet for help. Your recent topics shows that you have a lot of troubles coping with people online, perhaps not going online would be the ideal solution?

Learn not to take things personal and try and disregard them as drippling retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Rumors spread like wildfire. And they kill who you are.
    Ok, this is sounding more and more like a cry for help (because I'm desperately avoiding calling you a troll). Seek professional help. See a psychatrist and get help; failing that, just talk to someone in your personal life. A family member, a friend, someone. You seem like you need it (assuming you're being entirely serious), so go get help.

Deleted
    Don't let it hit you down, really, just don't. Ignore what people say, think positive, always, always think positive, look at everything, but try and think positive about it because something good will, eventually, come out of it and if it doesn't, like I said, just think positive and try not to let it down.

Can we have a rule that limits how many threads a person can make in a certain time frame? I don't think that's unreasonable. Maybe 5 threads a week.

Maybe if you didn't fill this forum with troll threads people would respect you more.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I have no friends or family anymore (most deceased or away). I live with my mother and a dog. I turn to painting, and the Internet for social life. Without them, I have nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah considering his other thread he just posted and doesnt even reply back after people offered advice, he is either an attention seeker or maybe off his meds and is coming into a monthly meltdown.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Can we have a rule that limits how many threads a person can make in a certain time frame? I don't think that's unreasonable. Maybe 5 threads a week.
    The idea doesn't sound unreasonable, but the amount is. Besides, it'll end up being the point where people see threads made by certain people and ignore tham altogether. I personally like them. Drama, arguements, general butt upsetness is all important to an internet forum.

I dunno, like, do you wanna talk about something then? OR WAIT, YOU SHOULD READ A BOOK I'LL RECOMMEND. Go read Cosmicomics, just do it.
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Honest question: If I died, would you all really celebrate or praise in the event? Among the things I received, someone stated if I was dead, the world would cheer.

I have no such intention yet, but I just wish to know.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Thats 2 threads I have seen you in today bemoaning other people making too many threads. Shall we also put a limit on how many posts one may make moaning about people making too many threads? :P

OT

Maybe you should try and take up some other interests than gaming / internet forums, and spend time away from the people bothering you. Turn off skype, don't visit where they hang out online...

Honest question: If I died, would you all really celebrate or praise in the event? Among the things I received, someone stated if I was dead, the world would cheer.

Emotionally dead morons might celebrate, yes. For the rest of us... It's sad that someone dies, it always is. That said, while we certainly wouldn't celebrate your (hypothetical) death, we wouldn't be too heartbroken over it either.

You're just another faceless entity on the internet. Which is why I say: seek professional help. Or talk to your mother, either way.

10+ Year Old Account

The loss of human life is always saddening. As for people who would support such a thing, well, if you've done almost 1,400 posts on here you know that there are plenty of trolls and idiots out there. If someone holds such a reprehensible point of view than I don't consider their opinion as mattering in any way.