Got hacked. Hacker seems to be getting new password instantly.

I have changed my password twice and it seems like the person is getting it instantly. i cant tell tho because i cant log onto my account at all since he put an authenticator on it. i downloaded avg and ran a full scan. it said it removed 4 threats but idk if thats enough to stop them. im really bad at fixing stuff like this. anyone know of some simple steps to try and get rid of w/e is giving my password .

Blizzard have a guide with several steps to follow to get rid of problems like these. Just check at their support site. Send them a mail too!
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev 1.3 | G.Skill 8GB CL9 1600Mhz Ripjaws Gaming | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4,2GHz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 1024MB OC @ 850/1700/2100 | Cooler Master Elite 430 | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ x2 | Corsair HX 750W 80+ Silver Modulär.
    Battlefield 3 profil: Brexour

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I have changed my password twice and it seems like the person is getting it instantly. i cant tell tho because i cant log onto my account at all since he put an authenticator on it. i downloaded avg and ran a full scan. it said it removed 4 threats but idk if thats enough to stop them. im really bad at fixing stuff like this. anyone know of some simple steps to try and get rid of w/e is giving my password .
    Call Blizzard, let them know your account got hacked and now has an unauthorized authenticator so they can lock it.

Then, format your hard drive before changing your password if your anti-virus doesn't seem to be catching the hijack program.

I am curious how you can possibly be changing the password without the authenticator, as everything on the account screen requires authentication as far as I recall.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    You probably downloaded something you shouldn't and got a keylogger. If the scan was good you should have fixed it and now try and contact blizzard with the security question.

It's also possible that your WoW e-mail account is hacked and is leading to your WoW account getting hacked and rehacked. The WoW forums have detail on how to assist with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    It's also possible that your WoW e-mail account is hacked and is leading to your WoW account getting hacked and rehacked. The WoW forums have detail on how to assist with this.
    yea i just changed my email password too didnt even think about it till like now . ill check the support forums to see what else i can do.

as for formatting my hardrive i have no idea how to do that.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 12:00 PM ----------

it also says when im supposed to be getting two emails

"Check your e-mail account for two e-mail messages: one to reset your password and one containing your service ticket information."

but i never get the bolded one. unless my email was compromised and it was being deleted
    Last edited by Grumpee; 2012-10-14 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Run CCleaner, then MalWareBytes, and finally Spybot S&D. They are what I use monthly on mine and any time I clean a client's. Will also show the site it came from.