Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Wierdest thing is probably this one time when I was about 12. I was in one of those poolside showers getting warm or something at the local swimming pool. The place was seemingly completely deserted and virtually silent. And suddenly out of nowhere (i.e. from behind a wall) this naked man charged in to my shower, his fully erect penis in hand and right at my eye level. He just kind of stood there, looking me up and down, while stroking it. Then he ran off into the changing room.

I suppose exhibitionists aren't that unusual, but that was a very WTF moment to me at the time. Also now that I thought about it, kind of dangerous >.>
    LOL what the fuck he charged in ready to swashbuckle with you :P

You guys sure have some weak ass stories. Alright, since I'm in New York and weird shit happens ALL THE TIME, literally every fucking day, I'll try to recall one.

I'm taking the train with my friend one day, going home from school. We've got our school uniforms with nice shirts and pants and ties all on. So this guy comes through the train saying his leg is hurt and asks people for money. Of course, I just ignore those people.

So this guy comes up to me and my friend, who are standing near the door waiting for our stop, which happened to be the next stop. He says to the whole train "look how people like this are blessed by the government and get all the riches they ever need while I'm exiled on a train." Me and my friend are nice guys, but we also are ghetto when need be. So we start saying shit to him like "get the fuck out of there, get a fucking job" and "why don't you do the world a favor and just lie down on the tracks" and shit.

Our stop comes quickly thank god, since we only take one stop and then take a bus. We're getting out and this guy follows us, from a distance. As leave like the terminal so that, if you want to get back in you have to pay again, and the guy stops there and screams "you're lucky you little punk bitches." My friend actually wanted to turn around and beat him up but I pulled him back and said to just go. And then a cop came and started questioning the guy I guess, but we just kept walking up to the bus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You guys sure have some weak ass stories. Alright, since I'm in New York and weird shit happens ALL THE TIME, literally every fucking day, I'll try to recall one.

I'm taking the train with my friend one day, going home from school. We've got our school uniforms with nice shirts and pants and ties all on. So this guy comes through the train saying his leg is hurt and asks people for money. Of course, I just ignore those people.

So this guy comes up to me and my friend, who are standing near the door waiting for our stop, which happened to be the next stop. He says to the whole train "look how people like this are blessed by the government and get all the riches they ever need while I'm exiled on a train." Me and my friend are nice guys, but we also are ghetto when need be. So we start saying shit to him like "get the fuck out of there, get a fucking job" and "why don't you do the world a favor and just lie down on the tracks" and shit.

Our stop comes quickly thank god, since we only take one stop and then take a bus. We're getting out and this guy follows us, from a distance. As leave like the terminal so that, if you want to get back in you have to pay again, and the guy stops there and screams "you're lucky you little punk bitches." My friend actually wanted to turn around and beat him up but I pulled him back and said to just go. And then a cop came and started questioning the guy I guess, but we just kept walking up to the bus.
    Gotta' love train beggars

Quote Originally Posted by Rogcon View Post
    Chill man it's for fun and all that, you can't say you genuinely didn't grin at at least one of these ?
    The thread itself is fine. I don't mean to imply that it should be closed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    The thread itself is fine. I don't mean to imply that it should be closed.
    Oh that's okay then apologies.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The most recent one I can think of isn't very interesting, but it was pretty strange. One night as we slept, our doorbell started ringing paired with really loud knocking. This was at 3am, so we were naturally on guard as we were trying to quietly see who it was. The lady was a stranger but she looked very distressed, so even though it was extremely odd behavior, my boyfriend decided to see if she was alright "just in case". He barely cracked the door and asked if there was an emergency and she starts spitting out an unlikely story of how she was attacked and her purse was stolen at the gas station which is a walk through a residential neighborhood and another street away. She asked if we had any money to spare or if she could use our phone...in which my boyfriend replied to by yelling at her to get the hell away and slamming the door shut.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee View Post
    The most recent one I can think of isn't very interesting, but it was pretty strange. One night as we slept, our doorbell started ringing paired with really loud knocking. This was at 3am, so we were naturally on guard as we were trying to quietly see who it was. The lady was a stranger but she looked very distressed, so even though it was extremely odd behavior, my boyfriend decided to see if she was alright "just in case". He barely cracked the door and asked if there was an emergency and she starts spitting out an unlikely story of how she was attacked and her purse was stolen at the gas station which is a walk through a residential neighborhood and another street away. She asked if we had any money to spare or if she could use our phone...in which my boyfriend replied to by yelling at her to get the hell away and slamming the door shut.
    yeah I would have shit myself lol you'd think she could have come up with something better at 3am :P

Deleted
    An elephant sneezed on me when I was a kid. There was snot in my hair and everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kald View Post
    An elephant sneezed on me when I was a kid. There was snot in my hair and everything.
    lol I didnt know elephants sneezed! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I see a thread like this, my mind goes blank and I can't recall a thing.

So here's a dull one until I can recall a better one.

I used to go to my best friends house quite often in high school and on the way to his house, not always but about half the time at the end of one of the streets there was a 40ish looking year old man whom thought he was a truck. He'd basically make beeping sounds and walk backwards, always had his hands out like they were on a steering wheel and make vroom noises at people who walked passed.