Poll: Answer if you do this

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No too all, supermarket trolleys i'll put them back or if someone is just hoping outta there car ill ask if they need a trolly and give them mine.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

No
    No
    No

I will never smoke
    I will never ever smoke

On the other hand, being lazy is I cba to eat cus there is no dinner ready, I'll wait for someone to make some before I eat. I'll wait going to the store til someone else needs it so I can just tell them to get stuff for me as well.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, fuck cart returns.

Maybe if the parking spots closest to the entrance of the stores I go to weren't being taken up by employees of the store or maybe if the cart return was a more reasonable distance from the store (like, um, how about having the cart return someplace other than right in front of the store) I'd be inclined to return the cart.

I'd kick the crap out of cart returns if they weren't all cement and tubular steel like.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post

Maybe if the parking spots closest to the entrance of the stores I go to weren't being taken up by employees of the store or maybe if the cart return was a more reasonable distance from the store (like, um, how about having the cart return someplace other than right in front of the store) I'd be inclined to return the cart.

I'd kick the crap out of cart returns if they weren't all cement and tubular steel like.
    God damn. You'd think human beings weren't equipped with legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

I'm extremely lazy, but only where my own housekeeping and business are concerned. When I'm in public or working with others, not so much.

No, i even hold on to it for some time.
    No, and i will find you and hunt you down if you do it in the store where i work

I can't answer this, most stores in Norway charge 10NOK (10-20 cents short off 2USD) depositum for a shopping cart. The coin is returned when you lock the cart another cart inside the store, alternatively the store has some shed outside the store itself.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you drop trash on the ground when there is a trash can right next to you?
    Nope. Even if there's no trash can near, I NEVER litter.

Do you leave food that requires cooling (ice cream, milk) on a random shelf at the store if you decide you don't need it?
    If something requires cooling, I'll put it back where it is. If it doesn't require cooling I usually put it back where it belongs as well.

Do you leave your shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot?
    Nope. I always put the carts in the cart rack, or if parked close to the store, back inside the store (especially if it's raining, so the cart is dry for the next person

Don't smoke, can't answer the other two.

10+ Year Old Account
    No poll for none of the above
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I worked in a grocery store for a while, my boyfriend has worked in one for 4 years now, and they actually get mad at their employees there and make it a rule that you have to park on the street or in the furthest spots from the store. Not that every single person follows it, obviously, but I doubt every close spot is simply taken up by employees.
    Also at this store, there are cart returns at the far corner of the parking lot, and in the middle.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

I leave ice cream or other cold products in random spots when i dont want them. It doesn't matter to me since the places I shop are detrimental to the community

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    I leave ice cream or other cold products in random spots when i dont want them. It doesn't matter to me since the places I shop are detrimental to the community
    How is it detrimental to your community?

On the topic of the poll its a "No to all" for me, but i have friends who do #2&3 on a regular basis. As for those smokers i just want to strangle each and every one of them.

I can't even run a mile and I'm still in shape enough to walk my ass across a parking lot to the cart return.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    Don't shop there if you believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I tend to drop (non-organic) stuff around my room... but leaving cold food out in stores strikes me as very irresponsible.
    Yeah, talking about public places so doesn't apply. I leave trash around my room all the time because I'm the only one who has to live here and I know where all my garbage came from. I'm also the one who is responsible for cleaning it up, so I clean it up too. It just depends on if I'm in the middle of something or whatever. Like, if I'm trying to rush back to a game or something, I'll leave garbage around. If I'm watching something, I'll clean shit up while I watch it because my hands aren't required to be watching something.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Not to be a jerk, but the poll would be better if it was a multiple selection poll with a no option. By this, I mean a poll where you can select more than one option at the same time because some people might do more than one of those things.
    I'm pretty sure I did the multiple option thing. If not, I blame my browser for saving my post and poll text but not the checkboxes when I hit went back/forward.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2012-10-15 at 05:25 AM.

Deleted
    I dont do any of those things, but generally im abit lazy, not extremely lazy tho

No to everything and never smoked

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    we get it, you're a buggy guy at a grocery store. hate to break it to you but IT ISN'T WORK

that's why they don't pay you to do it, in japan they have robots doing it already and at wal-mart the buggy guys use a machine to do all the moving, they simply hook them up
    I'm assuming you're one of the people he was complaining about. I don't work retail so I don't know many of the pains that come from it but even still that's a big one that annoys even me. It's especially annoying when you see the person leaving the cart in the middle of the lot also happened to be parked right next to the cart return. Not to mention the issue isn't simply laziness but the fact people can be that inconsiderate of other shoppers.

That said I'm like the others, I don't do any of those, I'll hold onto the trash until I find a bin to put it in, if I decide I don't need/want something I'll return it to the place I got it, if for whatever reason I need to take the cart out of the store I'll place it in the cart return. I also don't smoke so the last two are a definite no.

Also, I know the OP said he doesn't care about those that don't do the above I do believe the poll would be more beneficial to his interests if he did include some "No" options.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Do you drop trash on the ground when there is a trash can right next to you?
    Do you leave food that requires cooling (ice cream, milk) on a random shelf at the store if you decide you don't need it?
    Do you leave your shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot?

Tobacco users:
    Do you just throw your cigarettes on the ground when there is an ash tray several feet from you?
    Do you just throw your whole empty pack or can of tobacco into an ash tray or on the ground when there is a garbage right there?
    1. no, unless its in my house, i often do leave trash just lying around the house...
    2. yes, but if there is another refrigerated area for different things nearby i will make the effort to at least leave it there
    3. no, but i don't stack it up neatly, i usually just stand five feet away and swoosh it in, the employees can stack them up. i dont even care about get my coins back from the cart -_-

don't smoke.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Deleted
    That poll is kinda bad for the people, like me, that don't do any of those things.

Oh, one thing that annoys me most is when someone is smoking or just finishes eating a gum, and throws it on the floor, it disgusts me. People throwing trash in the street is also a thing that makes me sad.

I don't get why people just don't hold onto the cigarette or wtv thrash they have and throw it in the bin..

Deleted
    Wow, I thought I was a very lazy person...
    But those options were all "no" for me, so whiii beat that family I ain't lazy! I even bring the cart back to it's spot. 0.o

10+ Year Old Account
    I admit I do tend to leave carts in the parking lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

1. Nope
    2. Nope
    3. If im in a hurry to get somewhere else I will

1. Never did this
    2. Never did this