Challenge mode timer blocked issues

So I've had this problem since I started doing challenge modes on day 2 or whatever. And it was never really that bad as I was just learning the dungeons with my guild. However now that I am striving for silvers and golds I'd like my timer to be active so I can help push at that last extra second when I can.

I disabled Sexymap and ForteXorcist and I saw the challenge mode timer so I was like good. And then went in with my group finally and NO TIMER!!! >

Running Atlas, Healbot, Pitbull, Bartender, DBM, IceHUD, Recount, Satrina Buff, and Prat... I think that's all.

Anyone have any ideas as to which addon is causing this issue? I think it's a UI change issue.. Something like Sexymap and Forte that change bars and stuff. Except that both of those disabled worked before all 5 of us were in a party but while 2 of us were. Strange.

Deleted
    same problem and its driving me nuts i use qusemap for minimap although it has to be related it seems to be linked to you minimap clock

For me its SBF. I disabled it and it works fine. I have triple checked this with no other mods running.