Poll: Which

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    no....................

15+ Year Old Account
    Skipped a day of them because I was exhausted from work, but otherwise, been doing them all.

It's getting increasingly difficult to continue to do so, but I should be exalted with 2-3 more within the week.

Aaaargh!!!
    Aaaaaaargh!!!
    Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

Yes i do them daily

Do some every day, but no more than 3 sets.

Deleted
    try to do them every day, that way im done with as quickly as possible.
    and then i can do the dailies for achievements i want.

The amount of reputation given daily for the Golden Lotus dailies isn't worth my time. If they give me a way to do Shado-pan dailies without the bullshit gating, I might get into it again.

i do the tillers, anglers and cloud serphant but i only do the golden lotus ones when i feel like it

everyday x2, the sooner im done with reps the better. once exalted I dont think ill do more than 5-6 a day for the extra loot token.

I used to do them all (even anglers) untill i hit revered with Golden Lotus and opened up Shado-Pand and Celsstial August dailys, and noticed that it was just s acopy/paste daily quest hub for them, disapointed and bored with those and usually i only do shado-pan and Celestial august since im already exalted with Tillers (tyillers daily quests were actually fun)

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted 'rarely' although it's probably somewhere more between 'rarely' and 'often' in reality. Unless I have some specific thing that I'm working toward I rarely do them more than 3 or 4 days a week. That's because I rarely play more than 3 or 4 days a week. However, I don't do dailies every time I play. I do what I feel like doing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I did for the first week of MoP but now I don't do any except from Tillers which I just got exalted with yesterday so I will probably do Golden Lotus again for VP gear

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to do them every day, but only working on 2 "VP" factions at a time (now it's Celestials and Shado-pan).
    However, I feel that when I'll hit revered on those two I'll take a break from the dailies for a while
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    I go through spurts where I will be good and do my dailies every day on multiple characters, then after several weeks, I'll say "ugh, fuck this" and will stop entirely for a month, then repeat the process all over again.

I get very bored with doing the same quests over and over again, especially if they are the kinds of quests where I end up competing with a lot of other players for mob taps or item collection. Tedious is bad enough, frustration is worse.

Right now I am doing Tillers and Klaxxi, albeit not every day. I will work on the other reps later. Some factions I will work on with regular questing (Shado-Pan) while others, like the Anglers, I probably won't touch at all for a few months. I have no desire to work on every faction at once; I'll just get burnt out sooner that way.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I only play 2 days/week, so no....I don't do dailies everyday. Plus, I don't really like doing dailies, so I often don't even do them when I do log on. If I feel like doing them, I will. If I don't, then I won't.

Every single day, and hate every single minute of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not anymore, I stopped doing dailies for factions I am exalted with. I do not plan on doing the same factions to exalted anytime soon on my alts, annoys me that i can't fly on my cloud serpents on my alt though..

So atm I am doing klaxxi, shado-pan, august celestials and golden lotus. Oh and tillers, just to get maxed out on the friendships.
    Doing golden lotus, tillers and anglers on my alt - golden lotus just because of tailoring recipes.

The worst ones are golden lotus and shado-pan for sure, I sincerely hate them. Will not do them again on any char I think, not in a very long time that's for sure.

I do Tillers everyday because I want the quick and easy spirits of harmony and mats for feasts.
    I do Anglers everyday because it helps me level of my fishing and its very quick.
    I do Order of the Cloud Serpent everyday because it is quick and I want the mounts.
    I do Klaxxi on and off, will stop when I hit revered and can buy the valor gear.
    I did Golden Lotus daily until revered at which point I stopped.
    I do Shadow Pan for the valor gear and because I want the Shadow Master title (just seems like a wicked title to have for a rogue)
    I do August Celestials for the valor gear.

Eventually I will get all these to exalted on my main. I don't get an opportunity to do more than LFR on my alts so I'm confidant that I can gear them in a satisfactory manner without rep grinds. The ones I have stopped and will stop (Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, August Celestials) I will pick back up in due time when I need more charms for extra gear rolls and max them out that way.

It is too many dailies for my taste right now, but I'm approaching a number of milestones where I will stop doing them which should bring things down to a more reasonable level.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten kinda tired of doing them, so I have been skipping out on Klaxxi and Shado-Pan. I'm exalted with Tillers and Cloud Serpent, so I usually only do Golden Lotus, Anglers, and August. I'll do the other two when I get exalted with Golden Lotus.

Is the double rep after revered in yet? If so, it'll only take half the time on your alts, assuming you didn't do it all concurrently. Still obviously sucks, it just sucks half as much.

Then again, I fully expect a 5.2 patch note "Reputation awards for Golden Lotus have been significantly increased" so you might be better off waiting. It'll be 5.2 not 5.1, as there are no new raids in 5.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    only golden lotus and shadow pan, there isn't enough time in the day for me to do the rest. stopped doing tillers dailies when i hit revered, and have hardly touched klaxxi/order/august celestials.