Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

WoL Rank 1 Holy Paladin 10man normal Elegon & Will of the Emperor kill videos

Hi guys, I thought I'd just share my kill videos for any holy paladins either progressing or trying to rank on Elegon/Will of the Emperor.

Elegon Video:
    youtube.com/watch?v=VPYsuFy9BWc

Elegon Logs:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wl297n8gk5v7h25y/sum/healingDone/?s=5565&e=6138#Dysprosium

Will of the Emperor Video:
    youtube.com/watch?v=VkpJ67vE2QI

Will of the Emperor Logs:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vtu59dc8siiw9yp8/sum/healingDone/?s=10893&e=11456#Dysprosium

My Armory:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Dysprosium/advanced

If you have any questions feel free to message me. Sorry about the links, apparently I cant post any proper ones yet .
    Last edited by mmoc0411aa2a63; 2012-10-15 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Links Fixed.

Deleted
    I just wanted to say that you are one disgusting person. You advertise your rank 1 like it makes you the best player in the world or something. I used to raid with someone like you back in ICC, he was not as good as me, I was the new person and he was the veteran so I had no say. He was getting up to 5 innervates per atempt (25 man) while I were getting none, yet I were only doing 5% less healing than him. When his mana were on 50% he screamed for innervate because using divine plea would reduce his healing output, really pathetic.

Your entire raid seems to be set up just so you can get that rank 1, you have hymn and you have mana tide, not to mention you have some really good gear (weapon matters the most). You are getting fed with innervates while the resto shaman doesnt get a single one. You are basically gimping ur raid so you can get that rank 1. If I were that resto shaman I would leave your guild instantly, he could be doing a lot better if you split innervates 50/50.

I find it pretty funny that before I looked you up on armory I made a guess that you were the GM of the guild or an officer and it seems I were right.

Just to make it clear Im not jealous, I currently have rank 2 on Will 25 man normal and had rank 1 on baleroc 25 heroic for months (was first over taken after nerf). The difference between you and I is that you have your entire raid feeding you with buffs so you can get that rank 1 while I just try to keep the raid alive. Im bitter and angry when I see you advertise this shit like you are gods gift to man because I used to play with someone like you.

one question , do you struggle with mana on any boss fight ? like its hard to heal for me since i cant do AOE like i used to , just focus on single healing or what?

Deleted
    You have to be american with that kind of posts

you keyboard turn a lot. yup

Pacer, you just have to accept that some people like having thier ego stroked.

10+ Year Old Account
    He calls himself Dysprosium but I bet he didn't know that at room temperature, it is not magnetic but if you dip it in liquid nitrogen to cool it down, it becomes magnetic

Due to that fact (which you likely didn't know) I demand a name change, on behalf of all us chemists. It's our Periodic Table, don't use an abuse or I'll Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium - Yttrium Oxygen Uranium - Uranium Phosphorous.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Grats on R1, but posting like this just makes you seem like a total asshat. By the way, has all that rank 1 healing helped you get 6/6H?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey man, dunno if you're trying to be selfish here or whatever...but the Paladin Video Thread is that-a-way. I maintain that thread...and chances are, if you posted humbly in a response to that thread, people wouldn't have talked shit about you. Plus, your video might have been added.

People don't seem to like you, I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    you keyboard turn a lot. yup
    Keyboard turning is acceptable for healers tho, since your mouse is usually on the grid, if you have to make small ajustments, keyboard turning is way easier than mouse turning. Of course, its not as fast, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Keyboard turning is acceptable for healers tho, since your mouse is usually on the grid, if you have to make small ajustments, keyboard turning is way easier than mouse turning. Of course, its not as fast, etc etc
    No it's not. Nobody should have A and D bound to keyboard turn, because it's useless. Not rebinding it just shows inexperience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysprosium View Post
    Hi guys, I thought I'd just share my kill videos for any holy paladins either progressing or trying to rank on Elegon/Will of the Emperor.

Elegon Video:
    youtube.com/watch?v=VPYsuFy9BWc

Elegon Logs:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-wl297n8gk5v7h25y/sum/healingDone/?s=5565&e=6138#Dysprosium

Will of the Emperor Video:
    youtube.com/watch?v=VkpJ67vE2QI

Will of the Emperor Logs:
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vtu59dc8siiw9yp8/sum/healingDone/?s=10893&e=11456#Dysprosium

My Armory:

If you have any questions feel free to message me. Sorry about the links, apparently I cant post any proper ones yet .
    Forgive me for asking the obvious question here... who the fuck are you? and why the fuck should we care that you are being carried at the detriment of everyone around you?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeb View Post
    You have to be american with that kind of posts
    abcdefghijkl

Quote Originally Posted by Dysprosium View Post
    My Armory:

being #1 on WoL as healer is 99% of the time an indication that your raid takes way to much damage, nothing else.

I have to somewhat agree with all the criticism. However Ill try and be a little emore constructive so that you have some context without the vitriol.

Stacking Int might bring you some ranks right now, but it doesn’t help your raid team. Your longevity is affected by your gimped regen. You might say that youre fine for mana, but that’s not really going to be believable when you had taken 3 innervates over the fight from your druid friends. Even the Feral innervated you lol. As a result, you can see the Balance druids Dps trend down over the fight and finish quite poorly compared to classes that didn’t have to innervate you. Full int might be viable at the end of tier, but not right now.
    Your Shaman healer is average at best – His ES uptime is 6%... either you asked him not to shield anyone so you could pump healing, or he is bad. Either way, this scenario is far from perfect. It reminds me of pallys cancelling hots on themselves so that they can push healing meters with their self healing.

Both your shamans performance and you gearing for ranks is why you have this rank. It will be pushed down as people gear up and more competent healers surpass the number you’ve set. To put this in perspective, the #2 rank for h is 3k under you and has less than half the Int that you do and less gear. This guy is the better healer IMO.

Ranks at this stage of an expac are fickle at best. And don’t mean much unless they persist for a long time. Most players worth their salt will look at when the rank was achieved and give it value based on that alone. EG a stupdid high dps rank on Firelands achieved in the 10th week of DS is worthj nothing. Vs the number 3 rank that was set in week 1 of heroic firelands prog. Coincidentally Wow heroes has you ranking extremely Low in LFR given your world #1 Holy Paladin status and no persistent ranks from previous tiers. You hold ranks on bosses some guild are yet to kill. That is all. When their kills start piling up, your ranks will slide fast.

That said I don’t mean to diminish your proud feeling about your rank 1, but the way that you’re showing off about it seems to warrant you needing some perspective of how your peers actually view ranks. One rank one means very little. Consistent top ranks, holding several blocks of rankings (ie #1-5) and ranks held over time mean more than padded ranks.

Also, just to give you some furtherfeedback – people who care will look you up, and review your logs from world of logs itself and may even potentially contact you in game for advice. Posting this here, like you have is the highest form of self flattery. Youre fishing for attention, nothing more. The post doesn’t provide strategy for those that are struggling or any comments on gearing strategy and how you overcome the challenges in your raid attempts. You’ve essentially said “look at me, im the best”, only youre not.Time will teach you that when it becomes increasingly difficult for you to attain ranks.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact is he just posted too say here look at me and hasn't bothered to follow up on questions in his own thread he has done the classic post and go
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    As top healer, why can't you keep a mage up in 2's?
    Trololol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjamen View Post
    being #1 on WoL as healer is 99% of the time an indication that your raid takes way to much damage, nothing else.
    This, or the other healers(s) were (intentionally) slacking. Either way, WoL ranking on healing means nothing.

You know the ironic thing here is that you're pretty much advertising the fact that either:

A) Your raid is full of people taking more damage than they should thus you need to heal more
    B) Your other healers are garbage

Top guilds aren't going to pull 60,70,80k hps very often for the simple fact that the raid isn't take that much damage because they're not failing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squidfayce View Post
    His ES uptime is 6%... either you asked him not to shield anyone so you could pump healing, or he is bad.
    Close, it was actually 90.6%