Exclamation ilvl 474 Guardian Druid LF Semi-HC Raid EST

Hi guys, currently at work and don't have too much time to do this properly. I just want to get this out there and see if anyone bites. I am 26 and have a 9-5 M-F job. Currently like to raid 3-4 nights a week. I am open to a shorter raid week but nothing more than that. Friday and Saturday are the only days that are bad for me.

Raid Exp.
    So much to list so I'll give you the gist of it. Basically I raided everything from Vanilla till now and cleared mostly everything. There are a few times where I took breaks and you can see it on my progression list. I am ready to get back into again and am looking forward to these new heroic bosses.

What I am looking for..
    I need structure and order. I have been a GM/RL before and understand that it can be frustrating. The worst is when someone in raid completely ignores what you are saying and does what they want anyway, and think they are in the right about it. Then after they realize they just wiped the raid and everyone is pissed at them, they still act like their shit don't stink. So in other words, I am looking for a guild that holds everyone accountable, and deals with issues as they arise. I am also up for a Guild that has Zero Drama, it would be really nice to know they still exist.

Links:
    MMO won't allow me to post the links Please look my character up on the armory and wow-heroes for a better look.
    Realm - Argent Dawn US
    Characters - Odwela

Sorry for the broken links, guess I don't have enough posts on here.

Email - tucker2113 at gmail dot com
    RealID - tucker2113 at gmail dot com

Please if you want to get in touch with me, send me an email first, as I check that every few minutes.