Thread: PvP Weapons?

PvP Weapons?

Is WoWhead messed up or something? From the looks of it, there are no lvl 90 PvP weapons. The item/stats are there, but doesn't say the price/currency and the requirements. So I'm not sure...

Do they have the same 7k+ Conquest earned in Season to use requirement as in Cata?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are conquest weapons, no honor ones just like the first season of every expac.

You need 7500 conquest if i'm not mistaken(total earned)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Deleted
    There are only conquest weapons, there used to be honor weapons in beta but they did not make it live. The dreadful ones on wowhead are marked as not obtainable now.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.5k for T1, 15.7k for T2, and they now cost 3500 instead of 3400. Getting my T1 today, a 9% across the board damage increase from the PVP power on it alone, not even taking into account the higher item level.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    7.5k for T1, 15.7k for T2, and they now cost 3500 instead of 3400. Getting my T1 today, a 9% across the board damage increase from the PVP power on it alone, not even taking into account the higher item level.
    LOL I like that cartoon bro! ended up watching the whole episode!

Deleted
    i'm actually standing at the vendor, and it's actually 7250 needed, +2500 points to buy 1H, 1000 to buy offhand, and 3500 for 2H.