Ele blast VS Lava surge?

Right so, i was discussing with my friend about ele shamans and we were wondering what to use first if both Lava burst and Elemental blast were off CD?

My argument was to use ele blast first as you have the chance to proc haste / crit / mastery for 8 secs therefore allowing your following lava bursts to take benefit from the buff that you get. The only buff that wouldn't be that great would be crit as the lava will auto crit because of flame shock, however the next spells you use in your rotation for the remaining uptime of that single elemental blast spell would benefit from all 3. Also if the haste did proc you would cast that initial lava burst faster too. Another point is that you'd cast more ele blasts over the fight and therefore having the buff from ele blast up longer.

However, my friend says it would be more beneficial to use lava burst first as it could proc double with echo talents / mastery whilst casting elemental blast.

What are your guys opinions?

Deleted
    Always Lava burst, the longer you delay lava burst the less amount you get in total of them during the whole fight and it is your biggest source of damage. You need to have gotten Lava burst out at 3 seconds maximum after you get the proc as you could be getting another lava surge proc when its still up from Flame Shock and hence waste damage.