Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Keep in mind that on this fight each tile that is active grants 1% damage and 1% spirit. Healers should do well on mana on heroic Stone Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheeTova View Post
    Keep in mind that on this fight each tile that is active grants 1% damage and 1% spirit. Healers should do well on mana on heroic Stone Guard.
    It's this change from reg to heroic which has me trying out Discipline in (mostly) my shadow gear. Tonight's the first night for us (on heroics) and I'm really looking forward to it!

Yeah this is a change from heroic. Here is our last weeks kill video if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr2FSsRgte8

Each Guard location has a crystal you can click on that gives you seven charges to run over tiles to light them up for 1 buff for everyone in the raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mookspal View Post
    I would like to see your logs because Disc mana regen is not "crazy." Not even close. This is not even a discussion topic hahah. It is a fact. It is my guess that the Druid and Shaman are above you in "overall" heals and that is why you are ok with mana. The best healers on progression will end the fight with no mana. If you end the fight with a good amount of mana and the other healer(s) are going OMM you are not doing your job.
    I'm gonna have to disapoint you in that case.
    I topped healing with 70k effective hps, 13% overhealing, and I'm still ranked 19th of the world on that log. Anything else you need to say now?
    Check it for yourself,
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g...=11346&e=11713

10+ Year Old Account
    4 healing does make it a bit easier i believe
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mookspal View Post
    I would like to see your logs because Disc mana regen is not "crazy." Not even close. This is not even a discussion topic hahah. It is a fact. It is my guess that the Druid and Shaman are above you in "overall" heals and that is why you are ok with mana. The best healers on progression will end the fight with no mana. If you end the fight with a good amount of mana and the other healer(s) are going OMM you are not doing your job.
    And to prove you even more wrong, here's last nights log
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rfvb6hawjm6hhm9w/

I believe the discussion went to mana regen and we noted that mana isn't an issue on this fight, even for discs, because of the 1% spirit buff from tiles.

Really interesting how everyone is taking the discussion. Pyra, did you guys ever consider four healing? You guys did wipe quite a bit and I'm just seeing a lot more damage in than total healing going out despite your impressive numbers.

Deleted
    I was just pointing out to Mookspal that there isnt a mana regeneration problem for me, he didnt believe me, assumed i wasnt doing my job and did worst of the 3 healers. I cant let that happen while i'm working my ass off, especially when ranking so high.

We did consider 4 healing, but we hvnt exactly got the numbers up to do that, our monk pala is healing offspec, but we'd need another tank then. And we dont want our shadow priest to go holy because Vampiric Embrace is healing a crazy amount.

The reason why we had so many wipes, was because we had our paladin tank with us, which just got back from holiday, so not that great geared yet.
    We also had the worst combo ever, Jade, Jasper and Cobalt.
    With Cobalt, it makes it the most unforgiving combo with the most raid damage.
    If we had Jade, jasper and Amethyst (which we had last week when we killed it, link in an earlier post on this thread), standing in the Amethyst pool for a moment, isnt as quite punishing as walking into a Cobalt Mine when Cobalt isnt active.

Bad pallies make us all sad pandas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheeTova View Post
    Bad pallies make us all sad pandas.
    He ain't bad, but he was on holiday and isn't exactly on heroic gear