10+ Year Old Account

Warlock (H) looking for progression guild

To start here is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Lighte/simple

a brief history of myself: I have been raiding since mid to late bc (Before the sunwell patch if that helps). I was rather casual in BC but went into more of a full time raider position in wrath downing must content while current (I believe Yog'saron was the only one I did not kill while it was current.) and in cataclysm killed everything atleast on normal mode while it was current.

Now we move into MOP and my guild fell apart around the end of DS and were dicked around in our guild currently and I for one am not taking it anymore. Thus I am looking for a progression. I am not looking for hardcore must be server first top 100 world guild, no all I am looking for is people who will down stuff and progress at heroic modes at a decent rate. I did not list my server because I am willing to server transfer, I actually feel like I will have to since my server is fail.

On a side note I always read up alot on fights, so that is never a problem. Please feel free to respond to this thread or message me if you have questions since I am sure I left things out. I have never really had to apply to a guild so this is new territory for me.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

2/16 Heroic
    10 Man - Arthas - Horde
    Tuesday - Thursday 8pm-12pm

IF you can do amazing DPS we are interested in talking to you.

www.euphonicus.guildlaunch.com

euphonicguild@gmail.com - RealID
    - Lostep -

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Viciouss,

Check out our times and such below and let us know if we meet what you're looking for. I'd love to speak in game if you're interested. We do require logs on applications, let us know if that's an issue.

We are currently recruiting:
    1 DPS

Mostly Dead is currently 5/6 MGV, after a bit of a slow start out of the gate. We did clear 5/6 in about 90 minutes last night and will have WotE down in a pull or two (barring further tank DCs ) We finished Dragon Soul in 3rd on Draenor, and we will continue to raid and improve our team going through Mists of Pandaria, but without sacrificing our schedules.

Dragon Soul Heroic:
    US 649 H Deathwing
    US 247 Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    (We feel that our roster is more skilled at this time, and we will progress through heroics more quickly)

MoP Raid times -- 9h/week
    9pm-12am PST Tu/Th/Sun

NOTE: We will be hosting an alt raid on Wednesday evenings, once time allows for the leveling and gearing of alts. The main raid is the priority. Our DS alt raid cleared H DS before the end of the expansion.

We use EPGP as our loot system.

Mostly Dead is a friendly but focused guild of later night raiders, formed at the end of 2008. As one of 12 core raiders on our 10m team, you are expected to:

[ul]Be prepared for raids (flasks, food, pots, with properly gemmed/enchanted gear)
    Be reliable -- 90% attendance for raids you are scheduled for
    Be knowledgeable about your class and able to output competitive numbers
    Have good raid awareness and perform utility roles as required
    Follow directions and take responsibility for your actions
    Be able to spend time wiping in a positive manner
    Be respectful/polite to team members
    Have a sense of humor
    Engage in raid discussions in and out of the forums[/ul]

In order to keep a small roster, most raiders are expected to be willing and able to play their offspec.

To apply, register and post an application at:
    http://mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

if you are interested but have questions, contact Farther or Sunla.

Sunla can be reached by email or realID at: lawrencebwalker@gmail.com
    Farther can be reached by realID at: farther.draenor@gmail.com
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the replies, was honestly not expecting anything for a few days atleast.

For both responses I do not have logs at the moment, I got world of logs already to go and kept forgetting to start logging in game whenever it was raid time :/. (I can try and log my next lfr run but do not know if that is what you are looking for, please let me know.)

Iwalker from your description your raid group seems exactly what I am looking for, except that you raid on Sundays. Sadly I am only available three days out of the week and friday-sunday are always unavailable. I do wish you luck in your search.

To biotics I need to ask because it will depend if I should take the time to apply or not, how many days do you raid. At one point it appeared to be three days out of the week but on the application itself it said raids were monday-thursday.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

Margaritaville (4/6) is a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a casual schedule. We raid Thursdays and Mondays from 8-11:30 PM Pacific on US-Ner'zhul. We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule please apply at:
    margaritaville dot wowstead dot com

Battle Tag: Loonpok#1835
    Google Talk & Email: nslooney at gmail dot com
    AIM: iloondogi

Hey Visciouss,

<Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for our late night 25man team - and we'd like to add a skilled warlock to our late night roster!

We are a well-established late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter) with the goal to be Top 200 US and server first in every raiding tier in MoP - we are interested in like-minded raiders. Depending on what raid times you prefer & how serious you are about progression raiding, we should speak further. Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Team Gangnam Style - 25man:
    Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
    Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you'd like to know more, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check our the links to our website and main recruitment post below.

Battletag: Punjabimc#1908
    Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): shadyshen(at)yahoo.com

Good luck on finding a guild right for you!
    Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
    Full Recruitment Post: mmo-champion.com/threads/1156714-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-Gul-dan-(US)-recruiting-for-MoP-Raiding!

About Us:
    Gwen Stefani is the number one guild on the Blackhand Server and top #100 US. We are looking for experienced, solid players to compete in our raid ranks and to push content in MoP. We are looking to achieve all server firsts and to make a strong U.S. standing. We are a 4 day a week raid guild, raiding Mon-Thursday 7pm-10pm CST.

If you think you are the best player in your guild, or can compete with our current raiders or blow them out of the water, do not hesitate to apply or contact us.

We are currently 2/6 Heroic with some good attempts at Feng.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently looking for any exceptional player that can outplay any raider we currently have.

Priest (Holy/Disc) - HIGH
    Shaman (Elemental) - HIGH
    Monk (MW) - Medium
    Monk (WW) - Low
    Warlock - HIGH
    Druid (Feral/Boomkin) - Medium
    Mage - Low
    Death Knight (Dps) - Medium

Mists of Pandaria Server Firsts (25m):

Heroic Feng the Accursed

Cataclysm Server Firsts (25m):

T13
    Heroic Zon'ozz
    Heroic Morchok
    Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn
    Normal Madness of Deathwing and everything before it.

T12
    Heroic Ragnaros
    Heroic Shannox
    Heroic Lord Rhyolith
    Heroic Alysrazor

T11
    Heroic Halfus
    Heroic Chimaeron
    Heroic Conclave
    Heroic Maloriak
    Heroic Magmaw
    Heroic Atramedes
    Heroic ODS
    Heroic Twin Dragons
    Heroic Nefarian
    Heroic Cho'gall
    Heroic Sinestra
    Heroic Ascendant Council
    Heroic Al'Akir

You can find our website at: http://www.gsguild.org

You can also add yoperry003@gmail.com/sharkhead63@yahoo.com for real-id.

Hello Vicious,
    Draconic Order of Dragonblight is a 10 man raiding guild. We raid Tues, Wed & thurs from 9pm -11:30 pm eastern time. We are mature guild with things going on outside of WoW. We have a casual raid schedule but down content at a solid rate. We are currently in need of solid players to start raiding in Mists. We lost some players during Dragon Soul that quit WoW. Our needs are a tank & 2 dps. We aren't top 100 but down relevant content and some heroics. If you are interested you can contact me at Bruiseheart1 at google mail (can't post links or contact information yet).

Hey, <Team Animosity> is currently recruiting Warlocks. We are working on Heroic Content.

Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thrs/Mon 8 pm – 12 am EST
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Raid Size: 10 man
    We use Mumble

Current Progression:
    MSV: 1/6 Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
    >> Tanks: High
    >> Heals: Low
    >> DPS: Ranged, Pref. Warlock/Hunter/Druid
    *We are always accepting exceptional players for core spots, regardless of our posted needs.

What We Expect
    Attendance – We expect our raiders to make 95% of our raids.
    Attitude – One overly negative attitude can ruin the atmosphere of a raid. We are looking for people who can shake things off, accept constructive criticism, and who are eager to raid.
    Mumble – All raiders must have mumble and a working headset and mic.
    Performance – Raiders should always perform to their best. They are expected to enchant, gem, and reforge with the best resources available. Know your rotation and use cooldowns properly, etc.
    Social – As a member of <TA> you’re expected to be polite and friendly with the guild.
    Our Website – Raiders are expected to regularly check and use our forums. We expect raiders to post absences and review posted boss strats in advance.

If you feel that we’d be a perfect fit for you, please apply at our website.
    www.TeamAnimosity.Enjin.com

For questions, feel free to message us in game:
    Fairladyz BattleTag: FairladyZ#1731
    Karizmah
    Xeverus