Is the Dell U2312HM bad for mmo's?

I bought a new pc several weeks ago. I was very happy with the performance (gtx 670 / 3570k) but I started to notice something quite quick. My dell U2312HM gets blurry when I move the camera in WoW around. I started noticeing it when the speech icon (that white speech above certain npc's) and the yellow question marks began to, uhm, move too slow when I turn around. Like the pixels are moving too slow. It's like the original image gets bigger and more blurry when I move around. Same thing with player characters or npc, they become one puddle of blurry motion when I move around.

It's quite obvious in certain areas, especially once you notice it and start to turn around more. (just to check it). I don't know why this is irritating me, but it does. Kinda weird, since most of my friends are very happy with their u2312hm. Now I'm starting to worry I'm extremely obsessive with these kinds of things lol.

Anyone got any advice/idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a faulty monitor, can you record it with for example your phone?
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

My phone doesn't have a camera (rocking an old Nokia), but I do have a digital camera. I'm not sure if the recording will be 100% accurate though (it usually ends up increasing the blur)

10+ Year Old Account
    Try using that, upload it to youtube and post it here =)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    what input method are you using? HDMI? VGA? DVI?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

IPS monitors can sometimes exhibit image retention (ghosting/burn-in). Try doing a retention test on yours (google to find out how to).

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    what input method are you using? HDMI? VGA? DVI?
    DVI, this monitor does not have HDMI.

@image retention question: don't think it's that. I don't suffer from any burn-in.