Fury Rotation Trouble

Heya. I've read the stickies and I'm trying to work out my dps (I still can't get above 40k, but I still need a few pieces to get hit capped). I run into one problem a LOT with my rotation; when Colossus Smash and Bloodthirst come up at the same time.

When this comes up now, I hit BT first, then CS then Raging blow (if enraged)>Bloodsurge proc wild strike>WS. As of now I have an abysmally low enrage uptime, so should I be doing something different to try to layer any possible enrages (ie BT (enrage) Burst then colossus smash after enrage wears off?)

Imho if you have low-ish gear switch to arms, you'll find it easier to play and get more dps. ( also not being hit capped, doesn't help ).
    If CS and BT are up at same time, go CS if its not on already then BT.

Link ya armory to if possible, might be able to help on that front too.

Fury is heavily gear dependant (crit) and the rotation is pretty simple, BT on CD and pool max rage to dump into a CS. Getting in two RB will help so save zerker rage with CS. If both are up, full rage = proceed to CS rage dump, not full rage = hit BT then go into CS.

Using your rage efficiently is key with fury, not so much with arms. As other said it's probably better to go Arms early when your gear is insufficient.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutt View Post
    Imho if you have low-ish gear switch to arms, you'll find it easier to play and get more dps. ( also not being hit capped, doesn't help ).
    If CS and BT are up at same time, go CS if its not on already then BT.

Link ya armory to if possible, might be able to help on that front too.
    You would want to do BT first, why waste a lower hitting ability during CS. You would want to BT first to proc RB, then use CS, then use your RB. Pushing back BT, means less RB procs.