Valor point items

Currently playing Protection on my paladin and starting to do heroic 10 mans with my guild, just wondering what tanking / dps items the rest of you prot paladins are buying from valor points and why.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So far I only bought the cloak but I want to buy the helm if I could just get my rep up.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

10+ Year Old Account
    For tanking I'm probably going to get the cloak first, since there's no tanking cloak in MSV. After that it just depends on what I need most when I get enough points.

Deleted
    Cloak as above and then trinket.

Deleted
    the current raid vaults doesn't cover all your gear slots so i would guess you should pick those up from valor first as you can be gaurenteed not to be replacing them until the next raid opens up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping this because I have a similar question I am wondering what folks' opinion are.

I've decided to go haste>mastery for both ret and prot, so essentially I'm sharing quite a bit of gear between the two. Wondering how to deal with reforges though, since I want to hard cap expertise as prot and not for ret. Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    Bumping this because I have a similar question I am wondering what folks' opinion are.

I've decided to go haste>mastery for both ret and prot, so essentially I'm sharing quite a bit of gear between the two. Wondering how to deal with reforges though, since I want to hard cap expertise as prot and not for ret. Ideas?
    Ghost Iron Dragonling? If you only use it in your prot set then you gain 600 expertise which you can easily drop by subbing in a dps trinket for your ret set.