Deleted

Reaching Exalted with the August Celestials. What happens ?

Hey everyone,

So, I was wondering. When you reach exalted with certain factions, like Golden Lotus, Klaxxis or Shado-pan, you get a (or several) special quest(s) that rewards you with some cool lore, free items (Klaxxi/Lotus) or mounts (Shado-pan). I was able to find most of them around the net via wowhead and whatnot, but couldn't find anything particular for the August Celestials.

Anyone knows if something cool happens when you get exalted with them ?

Hmm I've been wondering about that too.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

you can finally mount alani if you have it? xD

I might be mistaken but I think you are able to mount the Alani mount from which you can kill after gathering 10 skyshards. You also get two very nice mounts and the epic bag pattern.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joak22 View Post
    I might be mistaken but I think you are able to mount the Alani mount from which you can kill after gathering 10 skyshards. You also get two very nice mounts and the epic bag pattern.
    Wait what ? You can't mount Alani even if you learn it ?

Also, the mounts and the bag pattern aren't really what I was thinking of. Those can be bought when exalted. I'm really talking about special quests or anything unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Wait what ? You can't mount Alani even if you learn it ?
    You can't learn it unless you are exalted with August Celestials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously he's asking for a quest or event that becomes available after gettnig exalted with the Celestials. Not "what can I buy/learn now that they like me oodles".

I don't think one's implemented. At least, I cant find any on wowhead.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    There's nothing as of yet, the only possible thing if there's something connected to the battles at Temple of the red Crane (were you fight different named npcs) and finally getting to the last one there.