Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Custom made by me, Unit frames are pitbull, wrote my own Weakauras, pretty simple AZcastbar settings, though I want to make a cast bar in Weakauras xD
    I'd love to make an entire ui out of weak auras, but I suck with that addon unless its basic icons.. :P

  2. #22
    The Patient Ysoph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomy View Post


    Here is my setup , i dont have aura for INC/NV because i watch em on my Raven bars. If u like it i can post string later , because im going out now.
    Dude, what addon allowed you to put icons of professions/mount above form icons ? Than would help me a lot to reduce number of my macros and abilities in bars..

    THX !

  3. #23
    The CA CD and the SF time reamaining WeakAuras cant be imported they error
    Last edited by Hoofers; 2013-02-22 at 03:06 PM.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    Dude, what addon allowed you to put icons of professions/mount above form icons ? Than would help me a lot to reduce number of my macros and abilities in bars..

    THX !
    95% sure its just a modified bartender bar.... 110% sure you can do this with a modified bartender bar.

  5. #25
    You can work wonders with 2 amazing addons: ButtonForge and FlyoutButton Custom

  6. #26
    http://i.imgur.com/RhFpl88.jpg

    I'm still in the process of making my weakauras and NTK timers for stuff, but this is what I have so far. My icons are kind of big because I am bad at watching timers. I require a little hand holding or else my brain goes "derp" and my finger keeps hitting 4 (starfire) even if I'm in solar. >_>

  7. #27
    Bloodsail Admiral xtramuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    1,020
    So I've been playing with elv ui, and have it almost how i want it.

    On my player frame it shows my eclipse (blue / orange segments) was just wondering if there is a way to have a % written in there too, to avoid guessing if one more wrath will eclipse me or not

    Vexxe of Old School.



    Streaming MOP raids live: (14/14HC 25Man SoO) and WOD Beta (Leveling and raid testing Heoric/Mythic) @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

  8. #28
    Zookeeper Sunfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,765
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    So I've been playing with elv ui, and have it almost how i want it.

    On my player frame it shows my eclipse (blue / orange segments) was just wondering if there is a way to have a % written in there too, to avoid guessing if one more wrath will eclipse me or not
    Personally I turned that off and used BPT.

    Sunfyre | Blog | Twitter

  9. #29

  10. #30
    Am I crazy? Why does it seem so many people use weakauras for shooting stars and starfall? Shooting stars appears on your bars and I can't see a weakaura making it any more clear, and that's with the visual turned off for my character as that interferes with everything already. Perhaps people play without actual bars and just have keybinds memorized? And for starfall... it's mostly part of the rotation, you go into lunar you use it before you leave lunar. Why a weakaura for that? I just don't get it. I understand this is an unproductive post, but i'm just curious why people feel a need for so many weakauras. I understand CA/INC/NV/trinket timers, etc., although am not dependent on them, but can't figure out the shooting stars and starfall ones.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrberry View Post
    Am I crazy? Why does it seem so many people use weakauras for shooting stars and starfall? Shooting stars appears on your bars and I can't see a weakaura making it any more clear, and that's with the visual turned off for my character as that interferes with everything already. Perhaps people play without actual bars and just have keybinds memorized? And for starfall... it's mostly part of the rotation, you go into lunar you use it before you leave lunar. Why a weakaura for that? I just don't get it. I understand this is an unproductive post, but i'm just curious why people feel a need for so many weakauras. I understand CA/INC/NV/trinket timers, etc., although am not dependent on them, but can't figure out the shooting stars and starfall ones.
    I would rather just be able to watch the area surrounding my character than having to pay attention to my bars at the bottom, that concept is basically the premise behind most people's UI.

  12. #32
    Bloodsail Admiral xtramuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Secrecy View Post
    I would rather just be able to watch the area surrounding my character than having to pay attention to my bars at the bottom, that concept is basically the premise behind most people's UI.
    Also the main reason for starfall aura is so you don't clip or overlap during our opener and cooldowns.

    As for Shoot stars procs, I have a visual icon and a 'BAM!' audio to make it more obvious, this is excellent for PVP when there is alot going on and with the unerring trinket coming along next tier, no way in hell I'll be removing it!

    Vexxe of Old School.



    Streaming MOP raids live: (14/14HC 25Man SoO) and WOD Beta (Leveling and raid testing Heoric/Mythic) @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Also the main reason for starfall aura is so you don't clip or overlap during our opener and cooldowns.

    As for Shoot stars procs, I have a visual icon and a 'BAM!' audio to make it more obvious, this is excellent for PVP when there is alot going on and with the unerring trinket coming along next tier, no way in hell I'll be removing it!
    Yeah, most definitely. I have weak auras showing me the duration left on starfall, NG, trinkets, bloodlust and our 3 cooldowns. In a separate place I also have DoTs and the time left till relevant abilities come off CD and finally a very visible alert for shooting stars. It's all information that you can use to increase your DPS but you're never going to do it if you are having to look to the top of your screen to see your buff timers. Maybe I'm just terrible at looking at my entire screen but I see no possible way I could use shooting stars as quickly by looking at my bars as I can with some other sort of better positioned alert at least during difficult bosses where you actually have to be paying attention to your surroundings.

    Really that's what it's all about, I'm sure I could do optimal DPS on a target dummy with completely default UI but there's no way in hell I'm going to do that during p2 of zorlock or Sha, for example, because my attention has to be on other things.

  14. #34
    Bloodsail Admiral xtramuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Personally I turned that off and used BPT.
    I really dislike the BPT, the predictive thing does my head in. I can't seem to turn that off? As a PVPer used to targets dying before i get my cast off, I find this totally unhelpful.

    Back to the question at hand, does anyone know how in Elv Ui to turn on a physical number or % on the eclipse tracker? Just the colours isn't enough.

    Vexxe of Old School.



    Streaming MOP raids live: (14/14HC 25Man SoO) and WOD Beta (Leveling and raid testing Heoric/Mythic) @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

  15. #35
    Here is my current set up weak Auras sting will give you NG, Inc, Vigil, Ca, Shooting, stars, Starsurge, Moonfire, Sunfire, Lei shen trinket, Wousho trinket ( currently only have those ) Meta Gem, Jade spirit, Lightweave and synapse Springs. here is a pic !


    and you can get the Import From http://pastebin.com/FA1WXcxG

    Enjoy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •