Thread: The Dead Linger

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The sandbox elements are coming along nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as this is greenlit I probably will invest, i shouldnt not after the travesty of the War Z but it does seem to be heading somewhere, will be interesting to see it shit all over war z after that knohead sergey took the piss out of there alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    As soon as this is greenlit I probably will invest, i shouldnt not after the travesty of the War Z but it does seem to be heading somewhere, will be interesting to see it shit all over war z after that knohead sergey took the piss out of there alpha.
    I do enjoy how seemingly transparent the devs are being regarding The Dead Linger. Hopefully they get greenlit for Steam and produce a worthwhile game.

So far everything Sandswept promised has been met.. Expect the 2 week per updates, but that is understandable that they need more time.

10+ Year Old Account
    nbm get the OP filled with more info, its so sparse, take a look at the War z thread for help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if anyone posted this yet so thought I would for all previous buyers and soon to be OR people who just want to help greenlight the game!!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...he+dead+linger

10+ Year Old Account
    So I haven't played this in awhile and I was getting into the new build, but can anyone tell me the key to pick up items off the ground (aside from 'C' which just lets carry them around). Not sure if I just can't find the button or if it's glitched atm.

Please vote for this game on Steam greenlight. Also this was posted by the developer on the Steam comment pages 40 minutes ago

@Jack: We are currently undergoing a very large engine change in order to bring The Dead Linger's visual quality up to where it needs to be. Stay tuned!

Game releases on Steam tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    The 'release' video if anyone is interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_iRy4YrLwg, looks decidedly average. I personally will be going with SoD for my zombie fun.